Author Topic: What is the big fuss with Hummer's?  (Read 2929 times)

marty31672

• Getbig IV
Re: What is the big fuss with Hummer's?
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2010, 09:28:11 PM »
i already proofed i was a real person alex  ::)

Alex23

« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2010, 09:35:18 PM »

I know you have... but paranoia is serious business on here, which makes it less and less appealing until something is done.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2010, 09:37:36 PM »
I know you have... but paranoia is serious business on here, which makes it less and less appealing until something is done.

alex, we all know you take the internet very seriously.

is that why you have no life outside of it, or is it just an escape from the empty, friendless life you live?

just curious.
b

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2010, 09:39:00 PM »
this one guy in my gym punched me in the face during training and it made me dizzy for 3 days so im sticking with the jujitsu only for now until my brain can heal, plus the submisions are pretty neat i learned how to do a new choke

AWESOME!

I wrote a bit about Royce and Rickson on the Allistar Overeem thread and why Royce was chosen even though he was NOT a top Gracie figher and why Rickson's legacy, if he even has one, will always be in doubt even though he was easily the family champion. I know you like some of the Gracie history and I was lucky to live near them and join their school when it first opened and was there when Rorion was developing the UFC and got to go to the very first one. It's on page 5 and 6 on this thread. One of my training partners at the time, Rod Machado, was one of the fight commentator.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=355993.100

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2010, 09:40:42 PM »
Sorry for "stepping" on your "gimmick" turf brother... How have you been? ;D ;D

We'll be in your corner of the world during christmas time, would be cool to have drink with the women...

pellius = A23's Mentor.

Definitely. Even in the winter Hawaii is warm and sunny.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2010, 09:41:52 PM »

When did you do that?

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2010, 10:40:48 PM »
Yea they are big etc but as far as I gather they are not fast or economical or particularly cool looking. Is it a status symbol in America?

Not fast?

ROOOOAAARRR! ;D

Alex23

« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2010, 10:47:25 PM »
Not fast?

ROOOOAAARRR! ;D

That's Damon's truck (AWOLHMV).. a good friend of mine from Santa Maria, CA...

We've converted tons of h1/humvee to Duramax Allison.. check it out..

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2010, 10:50:56 PM »
for douchebags........automo tive eqivalent of a tapout shirt

Agreed

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2010, 10:55:49 PM »
Definitely. Even in the winter Hawaii is warm and sunny.

Hey I am moving back in April.  Will be staying in Portlock for awhile.  Will probably move back into Honolulu Parkplace eventually.  Shipping my EXT over since it so cheap.  This next weekend is the Rell Sunn.  My daughter will be there routing on my 7 year old grandson who is competing.  Go see her and say hi.
No Worries 4 me

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2010, 11:20:25 PM »
Hey I am moving back in April.  Will be staying in Portlock for awhile.  Will probably move back into Honolulu Parkplace eventually.  Shipping my EXT over since it so cheap.  This next weekend is the Rell Sunn.  My daughter will be there routing on my 7 year old grandson who is competing.  Go see her and say hi.

We definitely have to meet up. It would be an honor for me. I regret never having the chance to hook up with Max_Rep while I was in Cali. Our paths were so close during my years there and knew so many of the same people. We even sometimes trained at the same gym just at different times.

Your grandson is hitting the surf already. That's awesome. I didn't start until I was about 12 years old. A lot of press about the life of Rell Sunn. I've been working a lot of weekends of late and don't think I'll make it to Makaha.

Portlock is on the other side of the island from me. Some mighty rich turf out there. All million dollar homes. I'm in Kahaluu where I can see Chinaman's Hat from my porch and where there are still a lot of gravel and dirt back roads. But the people are always real if not a little rowdy. Even the wahines know how to throw hands like champs. But at least no snooty haoles to turn up their nose on us shirtless, board short/slippa wearing savages.

I use to go to school near Portluck as a kid. Koko Head Elementary. I started there in the 6th grade after going to a private (Catholic) school. Big difference between a private school and public school. Sometimes I use to cut class and walk up the hill to Hanauma Bay. Remember the "toilet bowl"? They closed off that area now because too many people were getting injured or killed. Our nanny state government always looking out for our safety. Still that beach is unreal for snorkeling. It's like an under water aquarium were the fish (and the moray eels) have no fear of humans since they've been protected since the early 1960s.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2010, 07:40:03 AM »
We definitely have to meet up. It would be an honor for me. I regret never having the chance to hook up with Max_Rep while I was in Cali. Our paths were so close during my years there and knew so many of the same people. We even sometimes trained at the same gym just at different times.

Your grandson is hitting the surf already. That's awesome. I didn't start until I was about 12 years old. A lot of press about the life of Rell Sunn. I've been working a lot of weekends of late and don't think I'll make it to Makaha.

Portlock is on the other side of the island from me. Some mighty rich turf out there. All million dollar homes. I'm in Kahaluu where I can see Chinaman's Hat from my porch and where there are still a lot of gravel and dirt back roads. But the people are always real if not a little rowdy. Even the wahines know how to throw hands like champs. But at least no snooty haoles to turn up their nose on us shirtless, board short/slippa wearing savages.

I use to go to school near Portluck as a kid. Koko Head Elementary. I started there in the 6th grade after going to a private (Catholic) school. Big difference between a private school and public school. Sometimes I use to cut class and walk up the hill to Hanauma Bay. Remember the "toilet bowl"? They closed off that area now because too many people were getting injured or killed. Our nanny state government always looking out for our safety. Still that beach is unreal for snorkeling. It's like an under water aquarium were the fish (and the moray eels) have no fear of humans since they've been protected since the early 1960s.

This will be Chance's 3rd meet.  He did the Menehune a cfew weeks ago.  No waves was shitty.  He has a sponsor that pays all his travel and boards and entry fees.  Not bad for 7.  I love it out near Chinaman's Hat.  The house in Portock is on Portlock Road and the same street koko Head elementry is on.  Can't rmember the name.  We will hook up when I get there.
No Worries 4 me