Author Topic: Giants @ Eagles  (Read 5655 times)

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
Giants @ Eagles
« on: November 21, 2010, 07:22:49 AM »
I think this will be a good barometer for who the top team in the nfc is. At the very least its a battle for 1st place in the nfc east. I think both of these teams are better than ATL, but i think NO and GB are right there too.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: Giants @ Eagles
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2010, 08:34:11 AM »
Philly 31
NYG 20

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2010, 08:45:02 AM »
philly by 11 huh..

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2010, 11:19:58 AM »
philly by 11 huh..

E-Cry will have a couple of dumb turnovers within his own 20yd line.....

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2010, 01:01:13 PM »
I actually think the giants come out and win this one...contain vick, good coverage down field...

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2010, 02:10:52 PM »
28-17 philly

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2010, 04:59:45 AM »
28-17 philly

Dang Mass.....I was proud of how close my pick was, but you almost nailed it...... :o

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2010, 05:30:51 AM »
tough one to swallow. Could not ask for much more of game from the defense with all those turnovers the offense giants gift-wrapped for philly. Getting really sick of these turnovers. Its just old now.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2010, 05:42:03 AM »
tough one to swallow. Could not ask for much more of game from the defense with all those turnovers the offense giants gift-wrapped for philly. Getting really sick of these turnovers. Its just old now.

Someone predicted the E-Cry turnovers in this thread......who was that genius ?  ;D

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2010, 05:44:57 AM »
Some guy whos trying to hit 20k before christmas  :o

how many turnovers did he have? I remember the pathetic dive attempt. Also the one off the helmet.

hes had literally about 10 int's that were freak occurences.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2010, 05:47:40 AM »

how many turnovers did he have? I remember the pathetic dive attempt.

3 could have been 4 but it was re-recovered :-[

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2010, 05:48:09 AM »
the int off the helmet, the dive and what else?

now i remember, the int where samuel jumped the route, the dive and..?

cant even remember from last night. Im conditioned for this shit  :-\

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2010, 05:56:00 AM »

how many turnovers did he have? I remember the pathetic dive attempt. Also the one off the helmet.

20k ?  Pfffft, I'm going to 25k baby!  Go big or go home !!!!

Excluding the SB, Eli played his balls off in that game, he has been a VERY avg QB who is mistake prone.  Especially on his own half of the field, which is unacceptable. 

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2010, 06:02:57 AM »
very average?

bit of a reach.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2010, 06:12:58 AM »
very average?

bit of a reach.

149 career TD's (passing and rushing) and 131 TO's (that includes ints and fumbles lost).......nothing spectacular......like I said avg excpet for the SB run.....and he's had the benefit of a great defense throughout is entire career, except last season.  Career rating of 80.2, nothing to get excited about....and his completion pct has gone down every single season.....avg player.  Not like that is a bad thing, hell plenty of teams would be happy with avg right now.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2010, 06:26:37 AM »
144 passing td's to 101 int's.

hes completion percentage has gone UP every single year. Not sure where youre getting your stats from.

Great defense throughout his entire career? LOL hardly. The defense has been up and down, and regardless, its a non starter when judging quarterbacks. Sounds to me like you have a personal beef with the guy. You just dont like him.

Coming off 4000 yards 27/14 last year, not exactly what i call "very average"

body88

« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2010, 06:58:47 AM »

hes completion percentage has gone UP every single year. Not sure where youre getting your stats from.

Great defense throughout his entire career? LOL hardly. The defense has been up and down, and regardless, its a non starter when judging quarterbacks. Sounds to me like you have a personal beef with the guy. You just dont like him.

It could have been worse, his brother threw three int's yesterday, including the one that lost the game.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2010, 07:03:59 AM »

Oh, I make no bones about it, can't stand the little bitch for the way he didn't want to play in SD cause his "daddy" told him not to.  No player should be allowed to pick where he wants to play, or not in the draft.  ;D

But fact remains, he's almost 50/50 for TD's/TO's for his career.....you have to count fumbles, because he's great at them.  And outside of last year the defense has been very good for his whole career, and of courrse its had a bearing because it's made his job much easier than if the def stunk year in and year out..  The site I looked at had the comp pct listed from the present to past, So I screwed that up.  And one great seaason like last year doesn't sucddenly make him an elite QB.  He has 6 tds' and 9 int's this yea.  He's back on track to be avg.  Guy just lives off his brother being the best QB in the league.....outsside the SB, he is nothing special.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2010, 07:28:08 AM »
Gmen will be alright...they'll start getting their injured players back soon.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2010, 07:29:24 AM »
Gmen will be alright...they'll start getting their injured players back soon.

HAVE to cut down on to's.....its what has killed them.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2010, 07:44:54 AM »
HAVE to cut down on to's.....its what has killed them.

x2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2010, 09:39:06 AM »
Giants should have had this game. Boley and Rolle are to blame as they apparently don't understand simple concepts like staying home and containing.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2010, 11:20:57 AM »

Oh, I make no bones about it, can't stand the little bitch for the way he didn't want to play in SD cause his "daddy" told him not to.  No player should be allowed to pick where he wants to play, or not in the draft.  ;D

But fact remains, he's almost 50/50 for TD's/TO's for his career.....you have to count fumbles, because he's great at them.  And outside of last year the defense has been very good for his whole career, and of courrse its had a bearing because it's made his job much easier than if the def stunk year in and year out..  The site I looked at had the comp pct listed from the present to past, So I screwed that up.  And one great seaason like last year doesn't sucddenly make him an elite QB.  He has 6 tds' and 9 int's this yea.  He's back on track to be avg.  Guy just lives off his brother being the best QB in the league.....outsside the SB, he is nothing special.

So if he fumbles a lot, by the logic youre using; pertaining to defense and its bearing on his career..that means he has a poor o-line and we should cut him some slack right?

it doesnt work like that.

let me correct you again, eli is 21/16 this year. Not 6/9.

6 strait seasons with 20+ td's

Hes an above average quarter back that is inconsistant at worst.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2010, 11:53:48 AM »

eli manning is a spaz like his brother neither know how to slide probably never played baseball. colts brought in rickey henderson to teach peyton but that helped about as much as when the philly 76 ers brought in lee haney to put muscle on 7 ft 6 in shawn bradley.
F

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2010, 01:26:41 PM »
So if he fumbles a lot, by the logic youre using; pertaining to defense and its bearing on his career..that means he has a poor o-line and we should cut him some slack right?

it doesnt work like that.

let me correct you again, eli is 21/16 this year. Not 6/9.

6 strait seasons with 20+ td's

Hes an above average quarter back that is inconsistant at worst.

Great, correct me all you want.  20 TD's is nothing in the NFL now.....Jason Campbell had 20 last year.... ::)  He's 18th out of 33 QB's in QB rating right now.....hence avg.....and this is probably his best season, other than last year, statistically, of his career.  If he wasn't a Manning, nobody would care about him.