Author Topic: Survivor Series Results/Discussion  (Read 2880 times)

mass 04

• Getbig V
Survivor Series Results/Discussion
« on: November 21, 2010, 08:32:47 PM »
Daniel Bryan def Ted Dibiase via submission
John Morrison def Sheamus
Dolph Ziggler def Kaval
Team Mysterio (Rey and Big Show) def Team Del Rio
Nattie def Laycool
Edge and Kane-tie?
Nexus def Kozlov and Santino
Orton def Barrett
http://www.pwmania.com/artman/live-coverage-from-wwe-survivor-series

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Re: Survivor Series Results/Discussion
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2010, 04:46:30 AM »
So now I guess Cena will come back as a ref or announcer until they storyline him back into the WWE. My guess anyway.

The Kane / Edge match was a good ending. Everyone was expecting Edge to win but they didn't destroy his credability by allowing bothe wrestlers to pin eachother out whilst keeping the title on Kane who IMO should hold it until WM.

The rest of the card was LAME.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2010, 11:22:27 AM »
I was half watching it...The Brya-Dibiase match was good, but it's hard to have a bad match with Danielson. I'm glad Nattie won, maybe they will put some effort into the womens division. I hope they keep Cena off tv for a while. They always make these stipulations and then break them so they become worthless.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2010, 01:22:59 PM »
I was half watching it...The Brya-Dibiase match was good, but it's hard to have a bad match with Danielson. I'm glad Nattie won, maybe they will put some effort into the womens division. I hope they keep Cena off tv for a while. They always make these stipulations and then break them so they become worthless.
Cena is supposed to be making a movie so I am guessing Wade Barrett will fire him and Cena will FU him to go out with a bang for now before making a return possibly at RR. On the other hand, HHH is set to return asap.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2010, 01:11:09 PM »

This is different! This wasn't a "career-ending" match (where someone either returns in a mask or comes back in another capacity and bugs the heck out of his antagonist, to the point where the antagonist demands the other guy get reinstated, so he can beat on him in the ring).

Cena was "fired", which means it's not unreasonable that he can be re-hired. That's just like Undertaker being banished from WWE in 2008, by Vickie Guererro, until she saw Edge smooching Alicia Fox. Of course, to punish Edge, she brought 'Taker back.

As for the women's division, BETH PHOENIX IS BACK!!! We have to see it: Tamina vs. Phoenix, Amazon vs. Glamazon (winner gets Santino)  ;D

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2010, 01:42:35 PM »
Is Cena really gonna make another movie?

I figured that last bomb was the Hollywood equivalent of a "Career ending match"

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2010, 05:12:51 AM »
Is Cena really gonna make another movie?

I figured that last bomb was the Hollywood equivalent of a "Career ending match"
He sure is but he'll be back.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2010, 07:47:13 AM »
This is different! This wasn't a "career-ending" match (where someone either returns in a mask or comes back in another capacity and bugs the heck out of his antagonist, to the point where the antagonist demands the other guy get reinstated, so he can beat on him in the ring).

Cena was "fired", which means it's not unreasonable that he can be re-hired. That's just like Undertaker being banished from WWE in 2008, by Vickie Guererro, until she saw Edge smooching Alicia Fox. Of course, to punish Edge, she brought 'Taker back.

As for the women's division, BETH PHOENIX IS BACK!!! We have to see it: Tamina vs. Phoenix, Amazon vs. Glamazon (winner gets Santino)  ;D
Good to see you down here. You always are knowledgeable on the main board.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2010, 09:46:59 AM »

Beth is delicious...

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2010, 09:54:36 AM »
Beth is delicious...
I wouldn't mind being part of this totem pole

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2010, 10:00:01 AM »
I wouldn't mind being part of this totem pole

I wouldn't mind being at the bottom of it!

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2010, 07:30:11 PM »
Bryan vs DiBiase, and Kaval vs Ziggler were the two best of the night for me.  The Kane/Edge ending was interesting I suppose but not my cup of tea.  And the Cena angle is a joke, I don't see the point in firing him, and them him turning up again the next week.  They did the same thing earlier this year with Jericho, where he was 'banned' from Raw, but then continued to appear week after week.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2010, 04:58:13 AM »
I agree with you there. Ted Jr has amazing potential. They should get a title on him asap. Maybe the US title just to build him up.