Author Topic: BWHAHAhahahaha...  (Read 10767 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
BWHAHAhahahaha...
« on: November 21, 2010, 10:42:09 PM »

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: BWHAHAhahahaha...
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2010, 05:03:15 AM »
That might be the best punch I've ever seen landed in the NFL......seemed a bit of overkill as Rapes seemed to be just trying to calm things down, but oh well.......

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2010, 06:39:29 AM »
supposedly ben said "get ready for the extra point"

body88

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2010, 06:51:33 AM »
And not one of the Steelers are bad enough to take on big Sey. The guys like 6'6 300+ and mean as hell on the field.

When that guy was in his prime, QB's used to run for the hills.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2010, 03:47:20 PM »
seymour is a bitch that should be suspended

pick on somebody your own size, fatso

E
E

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2010, 04:21:10 PM »

E

Didn't look like the guys standing around him, roughly his size, wanted any of him either... ;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2010, 04:32:12 PM »
Didn't look like the guys standing around him, roughly his size, wanted any of him either... ;D

they didn't want to be ejected from the game

raiders always took pride in being thugs

E
E

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2010, 04:38:58 PM »

E
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

hahahahaha.....

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2010, 04:40:53 PM »
E

body88

« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2010, 04:49:58 PM »

E

I wonder if all the women Ben abused feel the same way? How about all the random dudes he treated like shit at the bar? Hitting on their gf's and all that jazz. He's a great player, but a vile human, and I think that what Sey did was funny, because not one Steeler stepped to him and Ben crumbled like a little girl. Maybe next time he'll think twice about opening his yap.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2010, 05:09:29 PM »
And not one of the Steelers are bad enough to take on big Sey. The guys like 6'6 300+ and mean as hell on the field.

When that guy was in his prime, QB's used to run for the hills.

Just another example of a player with ties to the Pats showing their lack of class. Rodney Harrison was another of those types.

body88

« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2010, 05:25:31 PM »
Just another example of a player with ties to the Pats showing their lack of class. Rodney Harrison was another of those types.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2010, 07:24:20 PM »

I wonder if all the women Ben abused feel the same way? How about all the random dudes he treated like shit at the bar? Hitting on their gf's and all that jazz. He's a great player, but a vile human, and I think that what Sey did was funny, because not one Steeler stepped to him and Ben crumbled like a little girl. Maybe next time he'll think twice about opening his yap.

what women did he abuse?  if you know something maybe you should talk to the georgia DA that didn't charge him

as for the dudes, when you treat a man like a king don't cry when he treats you like a peasant ;)

his teammates shoved seymour, anything more than that would've been stupid and they would've been ejected like the thug seymour

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2010, 07:41:30 PM »
seymour fined only 25k ::)

E
E

body88

« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2010, 07:50:05 PM »
Do I really have to go and track down all the reports? Maybe abuse was a strong word...you know what I meant.

There are guys a lot more famous than Ben who treat people a whole lot better. Bens douchbaggery is Buzz from Home Alonesque.

Not one of the Steeler stepped to Sey with any intent on doing anything. You see your qb get dropped and that's how you react? I was shocked.

Sey is kind of a thug, but with the list of hoodlums on the steelers roster, don't you think its somewhat hypocritical of you to say that?

Harrison has what 100 grand in fines alone.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2010, 07:53:30 PM »

E
lol that should be a banner for rapelisburger next time he goes to the bars  :D ;D ;)

body88

« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2010, 07:57:14 PM »
lol that should be a banner for rapelisburger next time he goes to the bars  :D ;D ;)

Bens the classic d-b pro athlete.

One of my best friends is a well known Boston athlete and he treats everyone with respect.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2010, 07:59:27 PM »
Do I really have to go and track down all the reports? Maybe abuse was a strong word...you know what I meant.

There are guys a lot more famous than Ben who treat people a whole lot better. Bens douchbaggery is Buzz from Home Alonesque.

Not one of the Steeler stepped to Sey with any intent on doing anything. You see your qb get dropped and that's how you react? I was shocked.

Sey is kind of a thug, but with the list of hoodlums on the steelers roster, don't you think its somewhat hypocritical of you to say that?

You act like Rapeslisberger is the first professional athlete to be a dick to women.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2010, 08:13:45 PM »

so he isn't respectful to random bar skanks that like him for his money and fame, big deal

yeah he's a douche to people, no different than many star high school athletes, let alone pros

maybe ben deserves props for hanging out among common people, unlike brady who is above them and will only screw super models, he's so shallow and superficial :D

i think you are reading too much into them not fighting seymour, that just would've led to more ejections

what hoodlums?  harriosn was never penalized for his hits or ejected from a game

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2010, 08:15:12 PM »

Bens the classic d-b pro athlete.

One of my best friends is a well known Boston athlete and he treats everyone with respect.

don't be an exception guy, looking at one or two exceptions that are different from the rule

most of them are douchebags, there is an exception to every rule in life

E
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2010, 08:16:30 PM »
I actually give the Steelers credit for keeping their composure and not letting Seymour bait a few of them into getting ejected/suspended. He's a typical Patriot dirt bag.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2010, 08:20:29 PM »
exactly it doesn't matter if you're defending a teammate after he gets punched, they would've hurt the team by fighting back and would've been ejected

the punch was on an nfl field in an orgainized game, not the same on the streets where you have to defend your buddy to be a true friend

E
E

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2010, 08:23:04 PM »
exactly it doesn't matter if you're defending a teammate after he gets punched, they would've hurt the team by fighting back and would've been ejected

the punch was on an nfl field in an orgainized game, not the same on the streets where you have to defend your buddy to be a true friend

E

Plus they probably think "Big" Ben is a jerkoff too, so they thought it was funny...... ;D

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2010, 08:26:51 PM »
They couldve tackled seymour and still stayed in the game. I doubt the first thing on their mind was "oh shit he hit our qb, i better not do nothin or ill get tossed out"

it was more along the lines of "oh shit, seymour doesnt give a fuck, i dont want to be punched in the face too, let me act like im concerned about ben though"

that was a real bitch move by the steelers oline

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2010, 08:28:20 PM »
They couldve tackled seymour and still stayed in the game. I doubt the first thing on their mind was "oh shit he hit our qb, i better not do nothin or ill get tossed out"

it was more along the lines of "oh shit, seymour doesnt give a fuck, i dont want to be punched in the face too, let me act like im concerned about ben though"

that was a real bitch move by the steelers oline

QFT.....too bad it wasn't Eli.... ;D