Author Topic: The TSA horror stories are not true and are just Urban Legend!!!!!!!!  (Read 6148 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
This is the fucking assclown that said no children are receiving these crazy groping patdowns and it's just urban legend.  Now he's saying that all the other horror stories are not true either!!!!

I guess nobody told the fucktard most of these "urban legends" and false stories were actually filmed and are on the net for all to see ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: The TSA horror stories are not true and are just Urban Legend!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2010, 05:29:44 AM »
Don't kid yourself Hugo - this man is taking orders from Obama who I believe is intentionally doing this to piss off everyone and collapse the system.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2010, 05:32:28 AM »

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2010, 06:18:04 AM »
This is the fucking assclown that said no children are receiving these crazy groping patdowns and it's just urban legend.  Now he's saying that all the other horror stories are not true either!!!!

I guess nobody told the fucktard most of these "urban legends" and false stories were actually filmed and are on the net for all to see ::)

We all got punked. Well, I feel better now.  ::)

I think it's pretty safe to say that the public has been castrated to the point where these guys can just straight up lie in our faces and they don't even worry about it.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2010, 07:07:05 AM »
Don't kid yourself Hugo - this man is taking orders from Obama who I believe is intentionally doing this to piss off everyone and collapse the system.
kidding myself??? I'm not posting about this guy to let Obama off the hook, I know Obama is calling the shots on this, he's out there backing it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2010, 07:25:23 AM »
Hugo - check this out. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2010, 08:42:30 AM »
 >:(

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2010, 08:45:16 AM »
Everyone is a suspect.  Ask any detective and they'll tell you that "profiling" suspects based on clues and evidence does nothing but increase the chance that the criminal will get away.  
If you're working on a recent murder, you treat the axe-wielding pig farmer with a past history of psychological issues and a propensity for violence that lived next door to the victim exactly the same as you treat the old lady in the wheel chair who was baking cookies at the church two towns over the day of the murders.

It's not like there are no images of previous airline terrorists.  The TSA knows what they look like.  If there were anything "common" about their general appearance that could be used to effectively profile potential suspects, they would be using it.  

The fact is, airline terrorism knows no face.  Here is a gallery of airline terrorists.  You make the call to "shake down" less octogenarian nuns and little children in favor of searching a few more people of a particular range of ethnicities and age groups....and tell me if you'll be able to sleep at night?  
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2010, 08:48:38 AM »
Everyone is a suspect.  Ask any detective and they'll tell you that "profiling" suspects based on clues and evidence does nothing but increase the chance that the criminal will get away.  
If you're working on a recent murder, you treat the axe-wielding pig farmer with a past history of psychological issues and a propensity for violence that lived next door to the victim exactly the same as you treat the old lady in the wheel chair who was baking cookies at the church two towns over the day of the murders.

It's not like there are no images of previous airline terrorists.  The TSA knows what they look like.  If there were anything "common" about their general appearance that could be used to effectively profile potential suspects, they would be using it.  

The fact is, airline terrorism knows no face.  Here is a gallery of airline terrorists.  You make the call to "shake down" less octogenarian nuns and little children in favor of searching a few more people of a particular range of ethnicities and age groups....and tell me if you'll be able to sleep at night?  

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE POST MORE.   

HA HA HA - GREAT POST. 

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
Y

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2010, 08:52:38 AM »
Everyone is a terrorist until proven otherwise... :'(

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2010, 09:16:48 AM »
Economic growth following TSA's new methods
ThisGreatNation.com  | September 13, 2010 | Na'aim Maison

One undeniable fact about the TSA's new "enhanced pat-down" approach is that security checks have slowed dramatically.  

Because of this, TSA is hiring new employees at an incredible rate for a recession.  Initial estimates are saying that close to 100,000 new jobs will be created to increase security staffing to levels high enough to bring the average "security checkpoint" wait-time back to previous levels.  

Unfortunately, the nature of the position has brought about a record number of sex offenders applying for those positions.  Because the majority of the positions are non-technical and non-degree requiring, the TSA cannot discriminate against previous sex offenders who have served their debt to society and have a legal obligation to hire them as equals to non-offenders.

When recently asked for his perspective on this, Barrack Obama was quoted as saying
"It's an unfortunate situation that comes with any major act of job creation.  Any time you enact legislation that creates jobs on this massive of a scale, there are going to be certain unsavory characters hoping to take advantage of the explosion in job growth.  While it may be discomforting, it's a necessary evil.  In the same manner for which a nation cannot call itself "advanced" while simultaneously profiling victims of as-yet-commited crimes, we cannot discriminate against prior criminals who have paid their debt to the society for their offenses."  

He later added
"If we should take anything at all from this, it should be a sense of pride in our nation for its non-discriminatory actions in hiring these former criminals and a great comfort in knowing that these jobs were created during one of this nation's most difficult economic times."  
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2010, 09:25:30 AM »
aaaaahhhh -   The old Broken Window Fallacy fancied by leftists.   

Got it.   

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2010, 09:29:03 AM »
Look at the TSA "agents" that are doing the pat downs, they don't look like they are qualified to operate a sliding door. Security theater at its finest
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2010, 11:13:09 AM »
He later added
"If we should take anything at all from this, it should be a sense of pride in our nation for its non-discriminatory actions in hiring these former criminals and a great comfort in knowing that these jobs were created during one of this nation's most difficult economic times." 

This is one of the stupidest things I've ever read.  Why can't the TSA discriminate against sex offenders?  That's ridiculous. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2010, 12:05:22 PM »
Napolitano stands firm on airline security needs
Associated Press ^ | Nov. 22, 2010

TRENTON, N.J. (AP) -- Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano says the procedure for airline security screenings isn't likely to change anytime soon.

Napolitano said Monday at the Trenton train station in New Jersey that few passengers receive pat-down searches and that minimally invasive searches must be weighed against security risks.

(Excerpt) Read more at hosted.ap.org ...

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2010, 12:24:16 PM »
Yea because you know, statistically speaking, once sex offenders have paid their debt, they no longer have interest in little kids.

Operation "Safe Playground" busts 580 Registered Sex Offender Parolees:

http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_16650410?nclick_check=1

Obama just needs to keep his mouth shut when speaking about things he obviously knows nothing about.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2010, 12:44:11 PM »
One undeniable fact about the TSA's new "enhanced pat-down" approach is that security checks have slowed dramatically. 

Because of this, TSA is hiring new employees at an incredible rate for a recession.  Initial estimates are saying that close to 100,000 new jobs will be created to increase security staffing to levels high enough to bring the average "security checkpoint" wait-time back to previous levels. 

Like I said... the bouncer starts a fight every 3 weeks just to keep his job.

Suddenly TSA "needs" tons of money for new equipment and employees.

Suckers.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2010, 02:58:35 PM »
Hugo - check this out. 

http://abcnews.go.com/Travel/tsa-responds-passenger-outrages-underwear-search-happen/comments?type=story&id=12208932

This reply has a freaking excellent point:

I just want to know why these screeners aren't changing their gloves between pat downs and body searches...they are just spreading the germs and worse by not changing their gloves...obviously they need protection from those they are searching so why shouldn't I get protection from those gloves that just touched the woman in front of me??????
Posted by:
valeriemb63 4:49 PM

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2010, 03:12:44 PM »

LMAO you rock.. youre batshit.. but you are awesome

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2010, 03:50:45 PM »

Earlier in BB's thread, or my first thread on it, I pointed out the distinct possibility of fakes intentionally introduced by supporters of tsa policy or even possibly by the TSA/gov themselves.  It now appears this may be one of those fakes.  Notice the position of the guy filming seems to be coincidentally perfectly placed to abscure what's happening but just let you see enough to be furious.  TSA comes out with saying the other day that these horror stories are not and are urban legend.  And today, there is a story released also referring to these stories as "horror stories" points out that this incident was not true and it was actually the father that took off the boys shirt and the TSA agent was only helping him put it back on.  Notice the video does not start until after the boy's shirt is removed.  Notice the comments by the filmer and others in the video, they comment as though a strip search of a young boy just took place in front of their eyes... But wait did they not just watch the whole event in front of them unfold?  If it was the fathers doing and the TSA was just there to help, you would think they would be commenting in that respect?  Clear sign of a possible staged situation.  By doing so, they are able to control the debate by pointing out fakes and frauds when it's brough up publically.

When there is billions of dollars on the line, make no mistake, they're not going to just sit by and watch things changed by public debate.  There are interests that will be seeking to control and manipulate the public debate in their favor, it's foolish to think they wouldn't.

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2010, 03:53:43 PM »
This reply has a freaking excellent point:

I just want to know why these screeners aren't changing their gloves between pat downs and body searches...they are just spreading the germs and worse by not changing their gloves...obviously they need protection from those they are searching so why shouldn't I get protection from those gloves that just touched the woman in front of me??????
Posted by:
valeriemb63 4:49 PM

That's a good point...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2010, 03:54:58 PM »
I have read enough in the last week to make me utterly disgusted with this whole mess. 

Obama the bitch is too scared to profile actual terrorists so we instead have to deal with this crap.  As for being a fake story - the fack that a boy gets groped at all shirt or no shirt is detestable.