Author Topic: Stay away from the MuscleDiscussion board and OUS  (Read 3780 times)

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
Stay away from the MuscleDiscussion board and OUS
« on: November 23, 2010, 04:12:54 PM »
The board is own by OUS (OurUnknowSecrets) and it's a corrupt board where the mods are paid off (surprise) and are selective scammers. They also push fake gear especially their Schering test from Paki. FACT!

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
Re: Stay away from the MuscleDiscussion board and OUS
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2010, 04:17:09 PM »
When a long time good bro with unquestioned credibility like SBC bashes them you know they are crooks.

Quote from: S.B.C;65798
pretty sure that board was owned and started by OUS therefore i'm sure all the feedback on them u'll find will be 100% honest :-)

Back 8 years ago when sources started opening forums I thought people would avoid them like the plague in hindsight I was 100% wrong.

machine380

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2010, 05:49:46 PM »
The board is own by OUS (OurUnknowSecrets) and it's a corrupt board where the mods are paid off (surprise) and are selective scammers. They also push fake gear especially their Schering test from Paki. FACT!

I have dealed with ous a few times and the sus was good stuff, been awhile since i have got anything from them but was planning on using them again since the axio bust

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2010, 05:56:20 PM »
they got some cheap bupernorphine, other than that id stay away..

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2010, 06:53:21 PM »
they got some cheap bupernorphine, other than that id stay away..

Do you use/need that?
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2010, 07:06:44 PM »
Do you use/need that?
i forget what i had ordered from them.. but it was soemthing for a friend.. anyways, i paid for express shipping and it took hella long, so i complained to them for a while about it and they finally agreed to send me some free product.. i didnt want to use any of their gear cuz i dont trust them, so i decided to just get a bunch of amps of bupernorphine cuz they were cheap and sounded like fun..  they were legit as fuck. really super relaxing.  u ever tried bupernorphine?

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2010, 07:34:10 PM »
u ever tried bupernorphine?

Yes, twice.

I was 18 and a friend had some tabs which we snorted at a party (both times), i felt weird as hell for a few hours and then fell asleep... Can't really say that i enjoyed it and definitely aren't going to use it again. I take it that you did it IV?

These days if i want to get high i smoke some weed and even that's rare now since all the weed here is grown by real experts and its so strong that i get really fucked up on it, unlike the stuff in Amsterdam which is just really relaxing...

Of course there are much more experts in Ams than here, but people there like to be relaxed and not fucked up.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2010, 07:44:18 PM »
as a guy who is prescribed suboxone...........i can tell you , dont waste your time with it

and DONT get addicted to it

if you want an opiate high.........get some oxys or a bag or two of dope..........

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2010, 09:25:20 PM »
i never trusted these fuckers as a source

i agree stay away

machine380

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2010, 09:33:07 AM »
Think I have ordered from them abou 5 times, never had a problem getting also seem to work well

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2010, 10:59:59 AM »
thats nice

stay away ppl.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2010, 12:26:46 PM »
Yes, twice.

I was 18 and a friend had some tabs which we snorted at a party (both times), i felt weird as hell for a few hours and then fell asleep... Can't really say that i enjoyed it and definitely aren't going to use it again. I take it that you did it IV?

These days if i want to get high i smoke some weed and even that's rare now since all the weed here is grown by real experts and its so strong that i get really fucked up on it, unlike the stuff in Amsterdam which is just really relaxing...

Of course there are much more experts in Ams than here, but people there like to be relaxed and not fucked up.

I shot it Im. It just made me real relaxed. Not fucked up. I never do opiates or anything other than weed , alcohol, occasional xtc, and every year or so shrooms. Opiates is very very rare. But I do like them when I use them.

machine380

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2010, 02:03:08 PM »
thats nice

stay away ppl.

Why don't you trust ous???????

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2010, 11:56:55 AM »
Why don't you trust ous???????

Selective scammers like Alin. Even if you received the last time don't think you won't be next. Will Grant used for years until he got scammed. Don't support low life Muslim thieves.

machine380

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2010, 12:42:37 PM »
Understand that, I thought u meant the gear was a fake

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2010, 01:17:04 PM »
Understand that, I thought u meant the gear was a fake

Some on their testo from paki turned out to be counterfeit. hit or miss with gear out of paki.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2010, 02:13:34 PM »
Fuck those camel jockeys...don't ever buy shit from a company who packs gear like how they do