Author Topic: A Bankers Tale  (Read 2067 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
A Bankers Tale
« on: November 23, 2010, 06:17:38 PM »
Truer words have never been spoken  :-\

w

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Re: A Bankers Tale
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2010, 07:17:24 PM »
Truer words have never been spoken  :-\

You're right and this is why I have been positing the books I have in hopes that some of the idiots on this board that are still the flag waving idiots believing they will come out of the financial ruins essentially UNSCATHED. They fail to realize everything that is being experienced is due to the bankers who orchestrate everything. I would suggest everyone watch the film THE ROTHSCHILDS so they can see how the bankers fund wars, control economies, dictate your very lives and control everything. All of this so called DEMOCRACY crap is just that ...CRAP. No one in any country called DEMOCRATIC has DEMOCRATIC RIGHTS. The most that is democratic is the ILLUSION that the populace can vote...when truth is the opponents are all from the same club and the end result of the election is known before it even starts as well as the agenda that will be followed was hammered out months if not years in advance.
C

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2010, 07:25:20 PM »
You have to go easy on painting people with such a wide brush tho.

I have a few friends whose last names are Rockefeller and Rothschild,
and I can assure you they are NOT part of an evil cabal.
w

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2010, 07:46:26 PM »
You have to go easy on painting people with such a wide brush tho.

I have a few friends whose last names are Rockefeller and Rothschild,
and I can assure you they are NOT part of an evil cabal.

I am not harsh enough and neither is my brush broad enough. I am always surprised at despite all of the enormous amount of information posted on Political or CT that there are those who still believe they live in a democracy, that their votes count, that they actually voted for a particular person and he or she will bring change or they can DO WHAT THEY WANT IN THEIR NATION...yeah right

So far as your Rothschilds friends or Rockerfeller friends they don't matter unless they are involved in finance
C

Nathan

• Getbig III
  • 5'11 185 lbs
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2010, 08:04:16 PM »
for the most part People believe what they are told by experts and the media. this is because they fail to realize none of those ppl work for them not politicians not corporations not the TV. However evil will distroy it's self. GM could move all the jobs away for cheaper labour costs but at the end of the day no one can afford the cars cause they got no job the result. They ask for a bailout to pay for their non loyalty to America.

The banks/corporations have no loyalty to any country so they are basically traitors, to America and will be her down fall. Hence why Gm sold carburetors to hitler IBM sold him the earliest computers and Stander oil sold him gas additives Prescott bush managed the bank that held hittlers assets including teeth with gold in them. So is it hitler that is the treat or is it that his owners are all still in the game calling shots and messing us all up.
P