Author Topic: Palumbo says ..."Black women like guys with muscle"  (Read 26521 times)

Balloon

• Getbig III
Palumbo says ..."Black women like guys with muscle"
« on: November 24, 2010, 07:31:10 AM »
On his recent radio show, Dave talked about how he schmoozed a black gym worker (female) into letting him film a training segment in a gym.

He said it would be easy to convince the gym attendant to allow filming because "you know, it's a fact, black women like guys with a lot of muscle"

getbig, is this true?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
Re: Palumbo says ..."Black women like guys with muscle"
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2010, 07:50:34 AM »
Black women are God's gift to man

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2010, 07:52:52 AM »
First pic is straight scary. Some evil voodoo shit going on there. No wonder palumbo looks the way he does.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2010, 08:00:29 AM »
Depends on what type of guy and what type of black woman. Overweight black women tend to like the diesel dudes (bodybuilders) In shape and very black attractive women like the athletic dudes.

Now, those she-beasts that you pictured...they like anything that likes them, period

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2010, 08:01:09 AM »
well not bodybuilders per se

but socioculturally, black women overall (i said overall not always) tend to find more primal, base dominant male characteristics and physical prowess as very desirable characteristics .........as compared to more tertiary attributes like interpersonal connection or eduction

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2010, 08:02:16 AM »
whats with this dudes fetish for palumbo's cock anyway??

::) ::)

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2010, 08:04:15 AM »

but socioculturally, black women overall (i said overall not always) tend to find more primal, base dominant male characteristics and physical prowess as very desirable characteristics .........as compared to more tertiary attributes like interpersonal connection or eduction

You do realize that reading your post, 90% of getbiggers got lost halfway through "socioculturally"?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2010, 08:13:01 AM »
You do realize that reading your post, 90% of getbiggers got lost halfway through "socioculturally"?

lol...the first 25% were gone after "per se"

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2010, 08:13:50 AM »

haha

that remaining 10% are the only ones that matter anyway ;) ;)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2010, 08:28:36 AM »
latino chicks love build men too.
A

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2010, 08:30:01 AM »
True dat! My trainer was round 270-280 at 6 foot and had lots of interests from dem black females ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2010, 08:32:26 AM »
The chick in the beige top has morphed from a hottie to a "thing" with a long face...she at first was only doing bikin shots in Muscle Elegance to full blown clit ring shots...and she "had" a hot and very feminine body. I forgot her name.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2010, 08:38:18 AM »
The chick in the beige top has morphed from a hottie to a "thing" with a long face...she at first was only doing bikin shots in Muscle Elegance to full blown clit ring shots...and she "had" a hot and very feminine body. I forgot her name.

i'd hit it.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2010, 08:44:58 AM »
i'd hit it.
I would too, I remember when I first saw her in Muscle Elegance...I almost licked the page...I then realized that I was in Tower Records and my actions were being watched...

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2010, 08:48:40 AM »
Black women like the ones that would like Palumbo alos like ex cons and rip-off artists.
No Worries 4 me

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2010, 09:03:25 AM »
black women like muscle cause they dont put up with shit -

most white chics are scared of muscle because some 2bit piece of shit has prob hauld off and smacked him around or shoved them against a wall, whatevr form of physical violence you can project - SO therefore they see muscle as intimidating cause why 'larry' smacked her in her face last dec it hurt like a btch and left emotional scares

NOW a black chick, they can be talked to pretty bad and dont put up with much shit -- but when it comes to muscles they like that shit - they find it sexy and masculine - even the freakiness of it they can see - but a white women, the educated ones, see beyond the surface and see all the needles and empty vials and equate that siht with rage or self indulgence :-X

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2010, 09:06:27 AM »
Black women are God's gift to man

no they're not and you can have all of them in those photos with dave.  they should fill your 99% quota.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2010, 09:09:54 AM »

when i was in high school, there was a little , i guess orphanage type place, where they'd have black kids from the city.  they'd provide room and board, and with nuns and stuff, they'd make sure they finished high school.  there was maybe 15 of these kids in our whole school, which had 16 black kids total.  the 1 black kid was adopted by a white family when he was an infant, who had another adopted white brother.  anyways, he grew up in a 100% white neighborhood, so he wasn't quite "hood". 

one day, we're at track practice, and one of the fat black chicks from the academy comes up to him and goes "damn, you thick".  he runs up to us and goes "that ugly bitch just called me thick.  what the fuck am i supposed to do?"

it was hilarious.  she was fat as hell too.  he loved himself some white women, at least in public.  most of us suspected he was gay.
Deep Tissue Massage

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2010, 09:11:14 AM »

most white chics are scared of muscle because some 2bit piece of shit has prob hauld off and smacked him around or shoved them against a wall, whatevr form of physical violence you can project - SO therefore they see muscle as intimidating cause why 'larry' smacked her in her face last dec it hurt like a btch and left emotional scares

NOW a black chick, they can be talked to pretty bad and dont put up with much shit -- but when it comes to muscles they like that shit - they find it sexy and masculine - even the freakiness of it they can see - but a white women, the educated ones, see beyond the surface and see all the needles and empty vials and equate that siht with rage or self indulgence :-X
I was vetting to this...muscular white guys yes...athletic black men yes...
There were several bodybuilders I was friends with in college, they were black and strippers as well, it was always the fat black or lonely black women thar were into them. The hot black women like the athletic looking dudes. But, but the dudes were muscular white men, like the Men From Down Under show in Vegas, then they would scream for them. It represents the knight in shining armor deal...whereas black men as devilsmile had eluded too, are the Ferraris of the male world.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2010, 09:12:20 AM »

This is one of the qualities I like about black and latina women...They like men that look like men or men have hyper-masculine traits...
Southern white women like these traits also...

Frigid, liberal white and asian broads fear and hate this look...why?  It's everything they hate (but secretly want)....It represents male dominance, power, and superiority ( or everything that keeps them down.. ::) )...but no doubt if one of these frigid hags got dicked down proper by one of these beasts, they wouldn't know what to think and would have to go home and rethink their life...It's very primitive and powerful as much as they try to hate it, deep down they want it...they want to be dominated in the bedroom just respected outside it.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2010, 09:17:55 AM »
This is one of the qualities I like about black and latina women...They like men that look like men or men have hyper-masculine traits...
Southern white women like these traits also...

Frigid, liberal white and asian broads fear and hate this look...why?  It's everything they hate (but secretly want)....It represents male dominance, power, and superiority ( or everything that keeps them down.. ::) )...but no doubt if one of these frigid hags got dicked down proper by one of these beasts, they wouldn't know what to think and would have to go home and rethink their life...It's very primitive and powerful as much as they try to hate it, deep down they want it...they want to be dominated in the bedroom just respected outside it.

So, are you saying that many of the women in your second paragraph want and desire a Bertil Fox?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2010, 09:22:31 AM »
I always laugh when I hear the "black women don't put up with shit" comments.....hahaha..... they put up with baby daddy treating them like shit, being a single mom, no child support, even with a black guy he's almost always sleeping around on them, etc....but because they wobble their heads and talk loud they are "independent and don't put up with shit..." hahaha  same is true of trailer trash, yet they don't get that comment often.  Its total bullshit. 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2010, 09:22:44 AM »
So, are you saying that many of the women in your second paragraph want and desire a Bertil Fox?

Not saying the race I'm not even saying a bodybuilder...It can be an NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, IFBB, powerlifter, track star, just a guy that looks like a man, race doesn't matter...This twink era makes it more evident...Why do you think guys like Fabio graced the cover or so many romantic novels for so many years...He was incredibly handsome but didn't look like a twink, had and had way more than average muscles...

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2010, 09:23:55 AM »
I always laugh when I hear the "black women don't put up with shit" comments.....hahaha..... they put up with baby daddy treating them like shit, being a single mom, no child support, even with a black guy he's almost always sleeping around on them, etc....but because they wobble their heads and talk loud they are "independent and don't put up with shit..." hahaha  same is true of trailer trash, yet they don't get that comment often.  Its total bullshit. 

x2

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2010, 09:28:58 AM »
The thing with the black women is more they don't put up with shit in public as I'm sure all of you fine gentlemen have witness the lack class many have displayed or rather not displayed...
Like many Jewish women, they'll complain about EVERYTHING and are not afraid of confrontation while many whites and most asian take it like a champ and silently suffer....

This is where the "don't put up with shit" mantra derives...