Author Topic: Palumbo says ..."Black women like guys with muscle"  (Read 26518 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: Palumbo says ..."Black women like guys with muscle"
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2010, 09:37:34 AM »
The thing with the black women is more they don't put up with shit in public as I'm sure all of you fine gentlemen have witness the lack class many have displayed or rather not displayed...
Like many Jewish women, they'll complain about EVERYTHING and are not afraid of confrontation while many whites and most asian take it like a champ and silently suffer....

This is where the "don't put up with shit" mantra derives...

I see what you're saying, and that is probably true....it's just that they put up with far more out of sight than any female with dignity would.....I'm not talking about ALL black women, but just in general......they will yell, hop around, etc... in public, yet go right back to the same shitbag that cheated on them with the skank across the hall before sundown....sad really.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2010, 09:43:59 AM »
I see what you're saying, and that is probably true....it's just that they put up with far more out of sight than any female with dignity would.....I'm not talking about ALL black women, but just in general......they will yell, hop around, etc... in public, yet go right back to the same shitbag that cheated on them with the skank across the hall before sundown....sad really.
Because many primarily come from single parent homes in which they have grown up with a mother who had put up with abuse or shitbags, so they learn from a early age a pattern of behavior...just like those shitbags probably had mothers who put up with abuse, running diff men in and out of house, and so they see that as okay---mom accepted it, so should every other woman. Mom sets the tone.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2010, 09:46:33 AM »
Because many primarily come from single parent homes in which they have grown up with a mother who had put up with abuse or shitbags, so they learn from a early age a pattern of behavior...just like those shitbags probably had mothers who put up with abuse, running diff men in and out of house, and so they see that as okay---mom accepted it, so should every other woman. Mom sets the tone.

100% spot on.  I learned at a young age from my black friends in the military about the gap in culture.....  a really good friend and I used to down wild turkey and shoot the shit in Iceland and we talked about how things were just "accepted" in black culture and just repeated itself over and over....same is true among "white trash."  Shit that others would not put up with, they just accept because that is all they know......so sad really.  See people that could be decent just buckle in to it...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2010, 09:50:19 AM »

Many have put themselves in a trap...

They like: thugs, tough guys, rappers, gangsters, sports stars etc...
Lets look at some of the attributes many of these men have: hypersexual, adulterers, lack of commitment, criminal backgrounds, shady dealings...The positives are huge cocks, probably get dicked down right in most cases, they certainly keep the relationship exciting...In most cases, these chicks won't date outside their race...

A woman that likes that kind of guy is not going to really go after a book worm, intellect, average physique, probably considered boring, perhaps eclectic tastes...there would be nothing these women would be attracted to and the men would not be attracted to the women outside of physical attractiveness...therefo re you have these women falling back into the same trap cause they are too stubborn or too stupid to change their tastes...and yes, you can change your tastes if you realize your current preferences  trap you... I Don't understand why broads are so dumb about this...

I don't understand why more of these broads don't date outside their race...Black fellas do no problem but they're still waiting for their good black man...that happens to have the same attributes of 50 cent. :-X

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2010, 09:51:10 AM »
When females are ovulating they become more "primed" for hyper-masculine muscle bounds studs ;D When they are on "the down time" they perfer the sweet and sensitive guys.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2010, 09:52:36 AM »
When females are ovulating they become more "primed" for hyper-masculine muscle bounds studs ;D When they are on "the down time" they perfer the sweet and sensitive guys.

Yep, I remember when that study came out years ago...lol

w8m8

« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2010, 10:44:25 AM »

wut ?

my preferences do not change no matter what day of the year it is .. that's a nonsense theory

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2010, 10:46:08 AM »
wut ?

my preferences do not change no matter what day of the year it is .. that's a nonsense theory
I think he's talking about himself..

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2010, 10:46:28 AM »
no they're not and you can have all of them in those photos with dave.  they should fill your 99% quota.

you just hate it that black women love my fruity ass- don't you,you foreigner?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2010, 10:55:28 AM »
you just hate it that black women love my fruity ass- don't you,you foreigner?

no...there are tons of blk even latin women who like white guys exclusively but 99% is a bit too much...dont you think? 

Alex23

« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2010, 10:58:54 AM »
Black women = most demanding women in the world. Especially in the bedroom. Better be ready for the challenge.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2010, 11:03:41 AM »
no...there are tons of blk even latin women who like white guys exclusively but 99% is a bit too much...dont you think? 

yeah, it is a bit excessive....but everything is blown out of proportion on the internet, right?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2010, 11:04:55 AM »
Black women = most demanding women in the world. Especially in the bedroom. Better be ready for the challenge.

you would know...mr crenshaw and slauson...since you be picking them Dames up like a real "G" should.

Alex23

« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2010, 11:18:30 AM »
you would know...mr crenshaw and slauson...since you be picking them Dames up like a real "G" should.

Sex is like parking...  you gotta find a spot your ride fits in...

White women = too tight and boring... at least for me... do the math.

BTW, all women like muscles.... the same way all men like tits... it's biology.

Anyone who tells the opposite is either gay or a lesbo. As simple as that.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2010, 11:51:16 AM »
Many have put themselves in a trap...

They like: thugs, tough guys, rappers, gangsters, sports stars etc...
Lets look at some of the attributes many of these men have: hypersexual, adulterers, lack of commitment, criminal backgrounds, shady dealings...The positives are huge cocks, probably get dicked down right in most cases, they certainly keep the relationship exciting...In most cases, these chicks won't date outside their race...

A woman that likes that kind of guy is not going to really go after a book worm, intellect, average physique, probably considered boring, perhaps eclectic tastes...there would be
nothing these women would be attracted to and the men would not be attracted to the women outside of physical attractiveness...therefo re you have these women falling back
into the same trap cause they are too stubborn or too stupid to change their tastes...and yes, you can change your tastes if you realize your current preferences  trap you... I Don't understand why broads are so dumb about this...

I don't understand why more of these broads don't date outside their race...Black fellas do no problem but

they're still waiting for their good black man...that happens to have the same attributes of 50 cent. :-X

Wiggs, black women have always dated outside the race, and always will...black men until recently just had a chance...let's face it black women are sexual experience tissues...use once and throw away, it is what it is. But, black want a black man due to our history in the states, but due to the fact that "Becky" now wants what they want they gotta fight, and black women have th lowest self esteem of all women...and really, most dudes who aren't black, who deal with black women tend to have issues of the superiority/inferiority kind...

In short, black people are still for the most part a "experience" to be had. As Josephine Baker once said almost 80 yrs ago, "White people sure do have a imagination about black folk"

to put this topic really in perspective, remember the Rodney St. cloud video? What did those black women look like? Fat, out of shape black women...those are the black women who are mostly into muscular women.

One ofmy females friends that I had look at Kai's Arnold Classic posing routine said, "I wouldn't date a dude like that. Because if we got into a fight I'd have to hit the ngga with a frying pan or wait until he's asleep... Then fuck 'em up."

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2010, 11:53:11 AM »
One ofmy females friends that I had look at Kai's Arnold Classic posing routine said, "I wouldn't date a dude like that. Because if we got into a fight I'd have to hit the ngga with a frying pan or wait until he's asleep... Then fuck 'em up."

Parker, we gotta find you some better women to hang out with..... ;D

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #41 on: November 24, 2010, 12:19:02 PM »
i always wondered why black women have so big mouth compared to white ones?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 24, 2010, 01:00:49 PM »
Parker, we gotta find you some better women to hang out with..... ;D
Oh, she is my girl for life...she keeps it real...if wiggs met her, one night...and he'd leave his wife...foeget name and where she came from...

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #43 on: November 24, 2010, 01:04:13 PM »
I agree that black women like muscle.

But older white women love it too. Cougars love a six pack and some bulging biceps.

Alex23

« Reply #44 on: November 24, 2010, 01:07:03 PM »
But older white women love it too. Cougars love a six pack and some bulging biceps.

How about the Glutean area Flexingtonsteele?

w8m8

« Reply #45 on: November 24, 2010, 01:09:13 PM »

brutal questioning your bro-in-law about ASS  :-X

Alex23

« Reply #46 on: November 24, 2010, 01:10:23 PM »
brutal questioning your bro-in-law about ASS  :-X

How's your thyroid?

w8m8

« Reply #47 on: November 24, 2010, 01:11:33 PM »
How's your thyroid?

is that some queer code  :o

I'm not a dude .. dude  >:(

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #48 on: November 24, 2010, 01:13:15 PM »

Black women and white women alike love a muscular backside!

Its the only reason women sit down on sunday to watch football............

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #49 on: November 24, 2010, 01:13:37 PM »

They like anything with a pulse, but I digress.