Author Topic: 'We've got to stand with our North Korean allies' - Palin  (Read 25748 times)

epic_alien

Re: 'We've got to stand with our North Korean allies' - Palin
« Reply #50 on: November 25, 2010, 06:15:57 AM »
But listen to yourself.... you say because she is no dumber that your average walmarked elephant baby she is qualified to become President?
You guys have overall a very bad track record to elect dumb fucking elitist people as presidents.

Obama was the first good step in the right direction for years!!!! - And now you want to have somebody like Palin in the office?
A woman that has so fucking obviously zero brain, I mean she is the equivalent to George Bush J. without testicles.
How can that not scare you.
She is also extremely right wing christian - how can THAT not scare you? I mean in this day and age when reason should be the first and foremost policy
you want a president in the office that believes dinosaurs skeletons were put on the planet by god to trick us and test our faith?

i dont get scared over people who have zero effect on my life. they are there as figure heads. i dont give a fuck if hulk hogan was president. they dont run the show, they just pretend to to make people feel safe. ironically people are in a constant state of fear, such as yourself

and the religion shit is just another form of control, as long as the masses eat it up its all good, but the elite dont really believe that nonsense. they dont believe in the tales literally, but if they pretend to do, then they are  perceived by joe blow as below something, and the public likes to see even their leaders as below a almighty god. makes everyone feel good and scared. which brings people to churches so they can wallow in their own crap, and it also brings them to the poles, to vote.  religion is a good sheep herder, and is very effective.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: November 25, 2010, 06:17:39 AM »
Sure they do. But she misspeaks more than she speaks. I like how she makes up words on the fly.  ;D
best sentences ever.
thank you !
w

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #52 on: November 25, 2010, 07:21:10 AM »
i am what they call a bodybuilders bodybuilder.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #53 on: November 25, 2010, 09:01:03 AM »
i am what they call a bodybuilders bodybuilder.

and a man's man, too....

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 25, 2010, 10:13:08 AM »
Big Deal..

When Obama ordered this...he asked for a scoop of 'gorilla'.

you stupid fuck..you think thats funny???......you just come on here to say stupid shit like that???...you fucking moron

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 25, 2010, 10:21:27 AM »
But listen to yourself.... you say because she is no dumber that your average walmarked elephant baby she is qualified to become President?
You guys have overall a very bad track record to elect dumb fucking elitist people as presidents.

Obama was the first good step in the right direction for years!!!! - And now you want to have somebody like Palin in the office?
A woman that has so fucking obviously zero brain, I mean she is the equivalent to George Bush J. without testicles.
She is also extremely right wing christian - how can THAT not scare you? I mean in this day and age when reason should be the first and foremost policy
you want a president in the office that believes dinosaurs skeletons were put on the planet by god to trick us and test our faith?

does she actually believe this ?.....when did she say this??......if so then GOOD GOD SHE IS DUMB!!!

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #56 on: November 25, 2010, 01:39:29 PM »
Geez, I can't fucking stand that bitch. So many tools in this country... Scary to think she even has a snowball's chance in hell of becoming president...  :-\

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #57 on: November 25, 2010, 01:41:16 PM »

Exactly... :-[

Bad News Brown

• Getbig II
  • How bout 5 cross yo lip?
« Reply #58 on: November 25, 2010, 01:49:09 PM »

;D ;D ;D

Palin just keeps proving that she's not too bright  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #59 on: November 25, 2010, 02:26:40 PM »
Serious Question that I hope you answer:

Why did you even start defending her?  Did you not understand that she was a moron from day one?  Why did it take you so long to realize this and what caused the epiphany? 

Um...she's kind of like a flamboyant uncle that is great at parties but is always getting in trouble with the IRS. One day he fucks a 13 year old chick and you realize it's time to cut him off from your kids.

We're both conservative (I'm talking about Palin now) and have some views in common, but at this point I don't care what they say about her anymore.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #60 on: November 25, 2010, 03:17:40 PM »
 I am convinced that the dumbest people on Earth have the following characteristics:

- Caucasians of American citizenship.

- Often residing in midwestern Americans states.

- Highly theistic and religiously observant.

- Socially and politically conservative.

- Blue-collar.

- Obsessed with guns and the fifth amendment, even though most of them don't know what a constitution or a constitutional amendment is if you ask them to define them.

- Lower and lower-middle class.

- Hates "damn Muslims" even though they never met one and even though they are just as religiously fanatic as they are.

- Believes that the government should stay out of people's lives when it comes to restricting the sales of firearms and their right to get drunk and shoot at squirls, but support the government restricting the liberty of all those who are not Christian, heterosexual, married and with kids.

- If you ask them to formulate a cogent argument to explain why they hold their views, are completely unable to and often resort to Christian scriptures, tradition(if it was good enough for my dad, it's good enough for me), and primary and absolutist notions of good and evil to justify their views.

- They believe they are better than everyone who isn't like them, even though all the people they hate surpass them in intelligence, industriousness and virtue, with the possible exception of Muslim extremists, who are as dumb as they are but a lot more strong in terms of character - Muslims are teetotalers and willing to die for what they believe in.

To make it short, the people who elected George W Bush and almost elected Palin as vice-President.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

QFT!!!!!!!!!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #61 on: November 25, 2010, 03:31:21 PM »
Smarter than Bush  ;D

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: November 25, 2010, 04:01:43 PM »
I wish Ronald Reagan was still alive.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #63 on: November 25, 2010, 04:15:39 PM »
I wish Ronald Reagan was still alive.
Hmm. He had dementia in 1987, why would you want that!?

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #64 on: November 25, 2010, 04:24:15 PM »
Um...she's kind of like a flamboyant uncle that is great at parties but is always getting in trouble with the IRS. One day he fucks a 13 year old chick and you realize it's time to cut him off from your kids.

We're both conservative (I'm talking about Palin now) and have some views in common, but at this point I don't care what they say about her anymore.

Dude there's alot the border line retards get on with that I agree with, cookies are good, pizza's are better, and alex is fat as fuck, but in the end I'd never let them run my fucking country. Your exposesing the retarted flaws of partisan politics and how there dragging america through the dirt.

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: November 25, 2010, 04:59:58 PM »

he was a great president!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #66 on: November 25, 2010, 05:01:06 PM »
Hey! don't forget, she can see Moscow from her back yard... she should just honestly nod and smile, not even open her mouth.. she makes 'W look like a mensa scholar..

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #67 on: November 25, 2010, 05:02:33 PM »
Hey! don't forget, she can see Moscow Russia from her back yard... she should just honestly nod and smile, not even open her mouth.. she makes 'W look like a mensa scholar..

tallgerman

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • I love myself a lot.
« Reply #68 on: November 25, 2010, 05:23:26 PM »
I invented the internet   -al gore
You can keep the health plan you have -barak obama
I will not raise taxes on those making under 250k -barak obama
I didn't inhale -bill clinton
I did not have sex with that woman -Bill Clinton

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #69 on: November 25, 2010, 05:30:31 PM »

And would still be better than our last one and our current one...... 8)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #70 on: November 25, 2010, 05:35:27 PM »
And would still be better than our last one and our current one...... 8)
No, I suppose Wilson's 2nd term, was the one we should really note.   :-\

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #71 on: November 25, 2010, 05:41:22 PM »
Obama IQ = 130+,  Palin IQ = 100 (on a good day)

no way her IQ is 100. I'm guessing high 80s low 90's. Take her looks away and most people even on the right would say she is mildly retarded

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: November 25, 2010, 05:43:49 PM »
ouch  ;D

how can she even be mentioned as a presidential candidate ?? total mystery to me.

Unless of course theres a plan in place for America to collapse so that the North American Union can be formed. Palin is the perfect person to become President if the end game is to round up as many "Patriotic" people as possible who will go against a one world government. She will bring these people out of the wood work and to the slaughter. They will be the first in line at the FEMA camps. Perfect way to bring out the nuts who will show the world why people shouldn't be allowed to carry guns.

In a rigged political system that is America, how else could one explain why they would want her in office?

Obama is pushing the social agenda and Palin will bring "the useless eaters" to the slaughter.

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #73 on: November 25, 2010, 05:56:20 PM »
Unless of course theres a plan in place for America to collapse so that the North American Union can be formed. Palin is the perfect person to become President if the end game is to round up as many "Patriotic" people as possible who will go against a one world government. She will bring these people out of the wood work and to the slaughter. They will be the first in line at the FEMA camps. Perfect way to bring out the nuts who will show the world why people shouldn't be allowed to carry guns.

In a rigged political system that is America, how else could one explain why they would want her in office?

Obama is pushing the social agenda and Palin will bring "the useless eaters" to the slaughter.
Obama has prooved that it's not rigged american's are just fucking incompetent. They get a fucker like bush, than backlash to Obama, now after dabbling with the right there going back to full on retard, at this rate george lopez will be running the country in 2020.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 25, 2010, 06:06:57 PM »
Obama has prooved that it's not rigged american's are just fucking incompetent. They get a fucker like bush, than backlash to Obama, now after dabbling with the right there going back to full on retard, at this rate george lopez will be running the country in 2020.

If the end game is One World Government which many believe including many politicians, wasn't Obama the perfect guy to help push that agenda?