Author Topic: Is Olbermann supporting Hugo Chavez?  (Read 1554 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Is Olbermann supporting Hugo Chavez?
« on: November 26, 2010, 04:32:09 AM »
I've noticed many of his interviews are conducted with a giant Citco sign in the background:  :D

@6:00

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Re: Is Olbermann supporting Hugo Chavez?
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2010, 06:42:49 AM »
The pyramid shape of the logo is the all seeing eye which indicates that the free masons, Illuminati, Rothschild's, bilderberg's, La cosa nostra, the invisible hand, the guild of calamitous intent and SAMSON the ape are all watching us through the television screen.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2010, 11:43:34 AM »
A massive Citco sign has been station above the "Green Monster" at the Boston Red Sox baseball field(Fenway Park) for decades.

My take on it

Citco sign= Illuminati-all seeing

Green Monster=Capitalism-money

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2010, 12:08:46 PM »
A massive Citco sign has been station above the "Green Monster" at the Boston Red Sox baseball field(Fenway Park) for decades.

My take on it

Citco sign= Illuminati-all seeing

Green Monster=Capitalism-money

Notice also in the video at the 2:38 second mark the Black guy to the womans right who is speaking...he makes the downward pointing Pentagram symbols with his fingers and holds it for a few seconds before recupping his hands. Sadly there is much talk about gangs making hand signs, but no group makes more hand signs than those in the Masons/Illuminati. This guy is obviously a tool and is letting everyone know that this woman is a tool as well...
C

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2010, 12:59:14 PM »
Notice also in the video at the 2:38 second mark the Black guy to the womans right who is speaking...he makes the downward pointing Pentagram symbols with his fingers and holds it for a few seconds before recupping his hands. Sadly there is much talk about gangs making hand signs, but no group makes more hand signs than those in the Masons/Illuminati. This guy is obviously a tool and is letting everyone know that this woman is a tool as well...

I see that you stopped pretending that any of the nonsense you post here should be taken seriously.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2010, 01:11:56 PM »
I see that you stopped pretending that any of the nonsense you post here should be taken seriously.

No Dorkwell...I just don't take you seriously...lol
C

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2010, 06:31:23 PM »
I saw he gave him a shout out for all his mod work here on Getbig...