Author Topic: The Walking Dead - Thoughts and Opinions?  (Read 65771 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: The Walking Dead
« Reply #75 on: October 14, 2013, 08:51:06 AM »
the dorky kid (was he the one from diary of a wimpy kid?)...

He thanked Daryl for the deer meat.  And they kept showing the water.  And Rick kept looking at the zombie with the bleeding eyes.  Maybe at some point in the dying process, these zombies start to bleed... then they infect the dirt with blood, which is eaten by animals, which in turn have toxic meat that can make some people sick?  

I thought, in the opening scene, it looked a little gros, rick just washing his face in an open barrel of sitting water.  So that must be the THIRD major theme they were going to enter this year.  ZOmbies + Evil men + dont' drink the water...

i think it's the meat, not the water (too major so the series is over if no one can take a drink of water).  pigs eat raw meat and even take bits out of each other. they'd have no problem eating a piece of walking dead meat on the ground. also, the animals in the woods had flies on them  and flies surely work over the walking dead so they are carriers.  the kid must have had some aliment and an overload to his system caused him to die.  

if it's water, then the writers are running out of ideas.  that was a weak episode for a season premier.  i was forwarding through parts.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #76 on: October 14, 2013, 08:52:50 AM »
i think it's the meat, not the water (too major so the series is over if no one can take a drink of water).  pigs eat raw meat and even take bits out of each other. they'd have no problem eating a piece of walking dead meat on the ground. also, the animals in the woods had flies on them  and flies surely work over the walking dead so they are carriers.  the kid must have had some aliment and overload to his system caused him to die.  
I was gonna say... cant drink the water? May as well blow all their brains out right there....., its over, game over, do not pass go.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #77 on: October 14, 2013, 09:27:47 AM »
true.  i just can't figure out why they zoomed in on water barrel with rick, then on the shower with the sick kid.  maybe just to throw off doofuses like me :)

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: October 14, 2013, 10:36:51 AM »
If its the meat, then most of the people are gonna be infected.  Its gotta be something else?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #79 on: October 14, 2013, 10:48:28 AM »
If its the meat, then most of the people are gonna be infected.  Its gotta be something else?
unless the virus is like bacteria, and can be cooked out or wont live after a certain amount of time.

the water is way worse IMHO.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #80 on: October 14, 2013, 11:09:57 AM »
It's probably the Heme-iron (red meat, fish, poultry etc)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #81 on: October 14, 2013, 11:35:04 AM »
who keeps mowing the lawn at the prison?

Whats wild is Rich and everyone else walks around outside the prison without anyone keeping lookout for the Governor or anyone else who could sit up in a tree and take out the lead sniper style no problem...

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: October 14, 2013, 11:38:15 AM »
Whats wild is Rich and everyone else walks around outside the prison without anyone keeping lookout for the Governor or anyone else who could sit up in a tree and take out the lead sniper style no problem...

Not sure how long time has passed, but they've seemed to have forgotten about The Gov...

Which will be their biggest mistake :D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #83 on: October 14, 2013, 11:39:07 AM »
Not sure how long time has passed, but they've seemed to have forgotten about The Gov...

dun dun dun.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: October 14, 2013, 11:43:06 AM »
i think it's the meat, not the water (too major so the series is over if no one can take a drink of water).  pigs eat raw meat and even take bits out of each other. they'd have no problem eating a piece of walking dead meat on the ground. also, the animals in the woods had flies on them  and flies surely work over the walking dead so they are carriers.  the kid must have had some aliment and an overload to his system caused him to die.  

if it's water, then the writers are running out of ideas.  that was a weak episode for a season premier.  i was forwarding through parts.

Unless they play this season off that it is the water and by the end of the season they have to get out of the prison and move to a place that has clean water. Maybe they hook up with some people who found out about the water and were able to use machinery to tap really deep springs and/or running water by white water rivers etc...Stagnant water anywhere can be deadly...

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: October 14, 2013, 11:44:46 AM »

Talking dead the show after says that its about 6 months that have passed. Rich's baby still looked less than a year old...

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #86 on: October 14, 2013, 11:46:52 AM »
They made a point to have the kid thank Daryl for the deer meat. How many people ate the meat? Did the kid have any conditions that would cause him to get infected?  Take note at how Rick looked at the dead pig.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: October 14, 2013, 12:05:37 PM »
They made a point to have the kid thank Daryl for the deer meat. How many people ate the meat? Did the kid have any conditions that would cause him to get infected?  Take note at how Rick looked at the dead pig.

I would say everyone ate the deer meat. A lot of meat in deer.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: October 14, 2013, 12:36:10 PM »
So, the scene with the deer meat and the Sick Pig.

That means the Water is contaminated!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: October 14, 2013, 02:11:10 PM »
So, the scene with the deer meat and the Sick Pig.

That means the Water is contaminated!
I guess they could try that angle. They would only be talking about the water at the prison (im assuming) they would just have to find a new source.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: October 14, 2013, 02:17:40 PM »
how would the zombie apocalypse affect the mr olympia contest? 

would the narrower athletes thrive, as they could turn sideways and the zombies wouldn't see them?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: October 14, 2013, 02:21:45 PM »

would the narrower athletes thrive, as they could turn sideways and the zombies wouldn't see them?
How would the zombies react to the more bloofy bodybuilders? Would Heath have the consistency of cotton candy? Kai's flesh would be too acidic.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #92 on: October 14, 2013, 02:23:55 PM »

havent you seen zombieland? Cardio, cardio, cardio.

BBs would be gone quick if they couldnt run or if theyre not agile.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: October 14, 2013, 02:25:18 PM »
I believe quarter rep machine training with 65 pounds and a diet consisting of 5000 calories per day would best prepare these athletes to go to war, this time against the zombies, rather than against each other.

The mental determination and toughness displayed by these heroic world-class athletes would translate perfectly to defeating zombies and evil men alike.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: October 14, 2013, 02:35:30 PM »
think is sabotage by whoever they have previewed feeding the walkers by the fence.

Probably the govenor....

somebody contaminated the food or water, not all water is undrinkable. Think back to season two with the walker in the well, something like that were its locally contained type deal.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: October 14, 2013, 02:38:03 PM »
think is sabotage by whoever they have previewed feeding the walkers by the fence.

Probably the govenor....

somebody contaminated the food or water, not all water is undrinkable. Think back to season two with the walker in the well, something like that were its locally contained type deal.
Good point. Something is up with that black army medic as well. Maybe he has something to do with it.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: October 14, 2013, 03:15:51 PM »
Good point. Something is up with that black army medic as well. Maybe he has something to do with it.
he is an alcholic, he was in the store about to pocket a bottle of whine when he caused the shit storm.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #97 on: October 14, 2013, 03:29:44 PM »

That's what I though or that's what the writers want us to think.  Bummer zack died, I wanted to know what Daryl did.
A

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #98 on: October 15, 2013, 10:37:07 PM »

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: October 16, 2013, 02:51:00 AM »

He's just an alcoholic that got messed up when he had an encounter with the booze again