Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
July 24, 2014, 06:25:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Walking Dead - Thoughts and Opinions?  (Read 16226 times)
Kwon_2
Getbig V

Basilie Bluestars of Peace

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: November 04, 2013, 08:20:02 PM »

I always assumed Daryl would be tagging that 17 year old, what's her name, once she turned 18.

Can't tell me a 30-something dude can just go years without sex like that.  I'd be pushing up on every chick in that prison.  No way she hugs him like that and he doesn't shoot down his pants.  I bet she turns 18 soon on the show, and they mention it, and daryl is beating those meatflaps 5 minutes later.  The fangirls would hate that shit, him giving up the cawk to skinny 18 year old blonde girl.  And legal age woudln't matter in a lawless society, but they'd hold off for viewer perception.  Herschel will die, and daryl will comfort her with a titty milkshake.

Is the show 100 % realistic? No Cheesy

If it was, they'd be dead ages ago!

Not only would alot of fornication occur (they can't show that on the TELLY!) but males would also be fighting over the females!

The Walkers would be the least threat and nearly a non-issue!

Then we have those Survivors who demand "PEEL!" and 10 or more names of certain builders, and don't forget the Tbombz of the world! Certainly alot of buggery but that's something TV can't show either thank god! Cheesy

In reality, you'd see survivors armed to the teeth with Shovels, Axes, MeatCleavers, Shotguns wearing gasmasks, bunnysuits and whatnot!
Report to moderator   Logged
G_Thang
Getbig V

The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #126 on: November 06, 2013, 06:37:08 AM »

They're getting rid of the old to make way for the new:

"Twilight" star Christian Serratos will play a new character in Season 4: Rosita Espinosa, a tough, 20-something woman. Rosita is a character in the comic series, where she and two friends, Abraham and Eugene, meet up with Rick and his crew at Hershel's farm. Rosita, who is likely to be introduced later in the season, will also probably be introduced at the same time as Abraham and Eugene.

Actress Alanna Masterson is another Season 4 cast addition, playing a new survivor who will make her debut around midseason, Deadline reports.

Ok, you remove three interesting, quality women with 2-3 young trick whores. am i missing something here?  guaranteed, there characters will have no substance.  give me andrea, carol and karen any day.

I got Brass!
hench
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: November 06, 2013, 09:04:39 AM »

Love the walking dead, sometimes it needs to move a bit quicker but overall it has a movie quality to it. The whole thing has so much scope it only ever feels its just scratching the surface. Personally i want them.back in the city, i like all the deserted buildings and streets and makes it more interesting than being in one location all the time. I heard once they leave the prison DC is the next stop, i think that was going by the comic book.
el numero uno
Getbig V

Branch "mass with class" Warren

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 07, 2013, 08:32:18 PM »

Geez 240, could you please stop the spoilers?  Undecided I think I better avoid this thread lol.

240 is Back
Getbig V

Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #129 on: November 07, 2013, 08:46:21 PM »

Geez 240, could you please stop the spoilers?  Undecided I think I better avoid this thread lol.

Sorry man.   Walking Dead prides itself on spoilers... the actors are always tweeting, their filming scenes (from the second half of season 4) show us who is still going to be alive after the mid-season cliffhanger.  The "death dinner" they always have to celebrate a person being killed off already tells us which main character is usually going to bite the bullet in the next episode or two.

Still, I'll work on it, or at least write SPOILER really big.   

el numero uno
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: November 07, 2013, 08:56:45 PM »

Sorry man.   Walking Dead prides itself on spoilers... the actors are always tweeting, their filming scenes (from the second half of season 4) show us who is still going to be alive after the mid-season cliffhanger.  The "death dinner" they always have to celebrate a person being killed off already tells us which main character is usually going to bite the bullet in the next episode or two.

Still, I'll work on it, or at least write SPOILER really big.   

haha it's all good  Grin  unfortunately this season isn't.  Undecided
240 is Back
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #131 on: November 07, 2013, 09:01:40 PM »

haha it's all good  Grin  unfortunately this season isn't.  Undecided

semi-spoiler ahead!

this season has been a disappointment, I agree there.   I *know* they're trying to create that sad, sick era.  After this, there's a HUGE ending to eipsodes 7/8.  Then they hit the road.  And I think THAT is when it'll get good again.  The prison has gotten old.  Once they leave there, the freedom to create ANYTHING will exist again.  At this point, what can they do at prison?  get attacked, get sick, or sit around being bored.

el numero uno
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: November 07, 2013, 09:17:42 PM »

I never read the comic so I don't know if staying in the prison for so long was part of the history or a tactic to not spend thousands of dollars on portraying an apocalyptic city like the ones we saw on season 1. I don't think is going to get any better but I'll still watch the show.  Smiley
240 is Back
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #133 on: November 07, 2013, 09:22:34 PM »

I never read the comic so I don't know if staying in the prison for so long was part of the history or a tactic to not spend thousands of dollars on portraying an apocalyptic city like the ones we saw on season 1. I don't think is going to get any better but I'll still watch the show.  Smiley

WD is now the #1 most watched show on TV - http://blogs.houstonpress.com/artattack/2013/10/walking_dead_top_show_on_tv.php

AMC makes $8mil per episode. - http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2013/10/amc-makes-per-episode-of-the-walking-dead

They could film it on the moon and still be profitable.  I would LOVE to see a return to the city for them, was totally badass early in season 1, and at the end when they went to the CDC.

Kwon_2
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: November 07, 2013, 09:39:05 PM »

No worries, things will change soon!

Don't forget The Governor! Don't count him out
el numero uno
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: November 07, 2013, 09:47:58 PM »

WD is now the #1 most watched show on TV - http://blogs.houstonpress.com/artattack/2013/10/walking_dead_top_show_on_tv.php

AMC makes $8mil per episode. - http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2013/10/amc-makes-per-episode-of-the-walking-dead

They could film it on the moon and still be profitable.  I would LOVE to see a return to the city for them, was totally badass early in season 1, and at the end when they went to the CDC.

Oh I see, they should film some episodes in a bad-ass scenario then. No more boring cells, they also should put more effort when portraying suburban areas. In the last episode the houses were pretty clean and the grass was cut, lol  Cheesy.
Kwon_2
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 07, 2013, 09:54:45 PM »

Oh I see, they should film some episodes in a bad-ass scenario then. No more boring cells, they also should put more effort when portraying suburban areas. In the last episode the houses were pretty clean and the grass was cut, lol  Cheesy.

They still have to follow the comic somewhat (Kirkman is supervising), so the cells are there due to the comic.

But things will change soon, and so can Kirkmans mood and vision for the TV-show
240 is Back
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #137 on: November 07, 2013, 10:14:23 PM »

hahaha great point!!!  that neighborhood was in damn good shape, all things considered. 

the other thing is this...

Everytime I watch one of those "what if man disappeared" shows on History channel, I always notice the giant nuke meltdowns that will happen when electricity fails and all these nuke plants release shit all over the world.  None of that happens in walking dead... or maybe that's what is causing the monster flu, who knows.

G_Thang
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #138 on: November 07, 2013, 10:26:58 PM »

semi-spoiler ahead!

this season has been a disappointment, I agree there.   I *know* they're trying to create that sad, sick era.  After this, there's a HUGE ending to eipsodes 7/8.  Then they hit the road.  And I think THAT is when it'll get good again.  The prison has gotten old.  Once they leave there, the freedom to create ANYTHING will exist again.  At this point, what can they do at prison?  get attacked, get sick, or sit around being bored.

the super herd of zombies will show up at the prison.  what else could it be? 

I got Brass!
240 is Back
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #139 on: November 07, 2013, 10:42:30 PM »

the super herd of zombies will show up at the prison.  what else could it be? 

I dont know the spoiler to this one... but my guess is, he governor shows up in a tank, wrecks the fence, blows some holes in the walls, gets killed in the big battle... but then the damage is done, the walkers are everywhere, and they decide to hit the road.  Who knows tho.   I dont think a herd alone would do it... they're creative enough not to need to wreck their home over that.  No way the gov shows up for an epic battle and doesn't blow some shit up.

residue
Getbig III

Adonis 3:16

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: November 07, 2013, 11:14:03 PM »

the tank scene is fairly famous from the books i assume that hows it gets done.
G_Thang
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #141 on: November 08, 2013, 02:32:32 AM »

I dont know the spoiler to this one... but my guess is, he governor shows up in a tank, wrecks the fence, blows some holes in the walls, gets killed in the big battle... but then the damage is done, the walkers are everywhere, and they decide to hit the road.  Who knows tho.   I dont think a herd alone would do it... they're creative enough not to need to wreck their home over that.  No way the gov shows up for an epic battle and doesn't blow some shit up.

if they are fighting to hold the fence from 60 zombies what will happen when that super herd shows up from 50 miles away?  remember at the pace they walk it will take a couple of weeks.  

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-j7wSFYD2PY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-j7wSFYD2PY</a>

if there is a battle with the govenor, i agree that gun fire will bring the herd.  my guess is, the herd shows up during the fight?  that would be good.

I got Brass!
falco
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: November 08, 2013, 02:56:58 AM »

WOOO
Getbig V

Mr. Unpopular

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: November 08, 2013, 03:18:48 AM »

just started watching the tv show.... starts real slow but i'm told it's worth it so i am sticking with it...
Kwon_2
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: November 09, 2013, 02:25:14 AM »

just started watching the tv show.... starts real slow but i'm told it's worth it so i am sticking with it...

it's worth it, it gets better

Governor and Michonne in the Comics

240 is Back
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #145 on: November 10, 2013, 07:54:18 PM »

New episode "INTERNMENT" - best episode of the season so far.   Rick/Carl killing sequence of a few hundred zombies was awesome.  5 minutes left... will the governor appear in the closing sequence?

Edit: Yes.  That was a little predictable  Cheesy

G_Thang
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #146 on: November 12, 2013, 02:28:49 AM »

New episode "INTERNMENT" - best episode of the season so far.   Rick/Carl killing sequence of a few hundred zombies was awesome.  5 minutes left... will the governor appear in the closing sequence?

Edit: Yes.  That was a little predictable  Cheesy

Yeah, Rick and Carl were cool but WTF didn't Glenn die?  Angry  There's no such thing as a hardcore Asian dude unless it's a Kungfu flick.

I got Brass!
Wolfox
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: November 12, 2013, 02:33:56 AM »

Self-righteous Rick is annoying. All of a sudden he decides to wake up after being in zombie farmer mode for so long and now he wants to judge someone for stepping up to the plate and doing what a leader does -- make tough decisions.

A
WOOO
Getbig V

Mr. Unpopular

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: November 12, 2013, 05:05:04 AM »

fuck the show starts slowly... 2 episodes in and soooooo bored
hench
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: November 12, 2013, 06:26:42 AM »

i don't recall it being slow, the first season was excellent. The atmosphere in the deserted city was great.
fuck the show starts slowly... 2 episodes in and soooooo bored
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!