Author Topic: The Walking Dead - Thoughts and Opinions?  (Read 65879 times)

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Re: The Walking Dead
« Reply #175 on: November 25, 2013, 12:12:49 PM »
::)

Shumpert died off screen.

Governor kills a military man's brother, and in return the man becomes his bitch.  What a bunch of shit?  Nothing to loose in that world, so he caps the Governor in the back of the head, so the tank never makes it to the prison

What's next week, 240?

The tank operator took the murdering of his brother incredibly well. What a subservient little bitch. I was hoping he was the next when to get thrown in the walker pit. Brutal 13 inch pipe cleaners and fake tough guy look.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #176 on: November 29, 2013, 04:59:34 AM »
 :o

Is this the Governor, a zombie, after the fight at the prison in the mid-season finale?  Remember he was suppose to lookout for the girl as if she was his daughter.

Look at the receding hairline on the left side. It's the same as the Gov

mik1111

• Getbig III
« Reply #177 on: November 29, 2013, 05:22:01 AM »
damn, wish it was monday already

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #178 on: November 29, 2013, 06:56:32 AM »
:o

Is this the Governor, a zombie, after the fight at the prison in the mid-season finale?  Remember he was suppose to lookout for the girl as if she was his daughter.

Look at the receding hairline on the left side. It's the same as the Gov

You haven't read the source-material i see :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #179 on: November 29, 2013, 07:32:35 AM »
they've been in the zombie acopalypse for what, 2 years now?  3?

that tank operator was probably sick of seeing his brother let opportunity slip by.  Yes, he took it like a bitch, but I think he was secretly relieved - suddenly he was FREE to be the 100% badass that he's been wanting to be.  No longer was that little angel on his shoulder, telling him to sit there like a bitch while others did the killing and surviving.  Suddenly the devil could take over.

All year we have heard about "Carl's episode" and how carl becomes a man.  On the preview we hear "I can end this with one shot".  I think this week, that is what happens.  Rick sustains a major issue (eye or hand).  Daryl pinned down.  Michonee hurt.  Carl will turn into the man this week... I bet the finale ends with everyone firing (like that breaking bad episode that ended with the gun battle near the end of the last season.)

We'll see the gov and Carl running at each other, guns blazing... then "See ya in February!"

SPOILER:::> highlight to read it:

we all know gov dies, he stopped filming after only a few weeks.  he's done.  So we can safely assume that.  We know michonne lives, she and rick and daryl have all been seen filming the second half of season one. 

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #180 on: November 29, 2013, 07:38:39 AM »
Why even post the spoilers Rob? Let members pm you if they want to find out before the episodes.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: November 29, 2013, 07:59:42 AM »
they've been in the zombie acopalypse for what, 2 years now?  3?

that tank operator was probably sick of seeing his brother let opportunity slip by.  Yes, he took it like a bitch, but I think he was secretly relieved - suddenly he was FREE to be the 100% badass that he's been wanting to be.  No longer was that little angel on his shoulder, telling him to sit there like a bitch while others did the killing and surviving.  Suddenly the devil could take over.

All year we have heard about "Carl's episode" and how carl becomes a man.  On the preview we hear "I can end this with one shot".  I think this week, that is what happens.  Rick sustains a major issue (eye or hand).  Daryl pinned down.  Michonee hurt.  Carl will turn into the man this week... I bet the finale ends with everyone firing (like that breaking bad episode that ended with the gun battle near the end of the last season.)

We'll see the gov and Carl running at each other, guns blazing... then "See ya in February!"

Those three aren't a spoiler, LOL.

Did the Governor get wounded, try to return to his new family and die on the way?  Is that him crossing the lake?  That's an awesome mid-season ending, not some shit with him and Carl.  It'd be nice if Glenn dies too.  Fucking Asian romantic lead man just doesn't work unless it's a kungfu flick.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: November 29, 2013, 08:12:54 AM »
prison & governor storylines have run their course.  My guess is that at the end of episode 1 of the Feb opener, the prison is full of holes, governor is dead, and they're on the run.   the show needs somethign new...  Governor was very clear on twitter... his filming was done in 2 weeks and he's back in England.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: November 29, 2013, 08:14:14 AM »
prison & governor storylines have run their course.  My guess is that at the end of episode 1 of the Feb opener, the prison is full of holes, governor is dead, and they're on the run.   the show needs somethign new...  Governor was very clear on twitter... his filming was done in 2 weeks and he's back in England.
I can still read the fine print...........AHHHHHHH H!!!!!! Fuck you 240!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: November 29, 2013, 01:26:47 PM »
prison & governor storylines have run their course.  My guess is that at the end of episode 1 of the Feb opener, the prison is full of holes, governor is dead, and they're on the run.   the show needs somethign new...  Governor was very clear on twitter... his filming was done in 2 weeks and he's back in England.

Look at his people going to the prison.  He's the only one who is tall and skinny and matches the walker crossing the river.  it has to be him.  stupid if they just have a random walker.

h

I'm calling he died just on the other side trying to make it back to the girl and her mother, re-animiated and crossed because he heard the kid's voice. That fits in line with Carol and Sophia at the barn.  

Lastly Rick's group has nothing to stop a tank, but what if the super herd of zombies pins the Governors group from behind?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #185 on: November 29, 2013, 05:17:46 PM »
Daniel Boone.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: November 29, 2013, 05:23:36 PM »
Look at his people going to the prison.  He's the only one who is tall and skinny and matches the walker crossing the river.  it has to be him.  stupid if they just have a random walker.

h

I'm calling he died just on the other side trying to make it back to the girl and her mother, re-animiated and crossed because he heard the kid's voice. That fits in line with Carol and Sophia at the barn.  

Lastly Rick's group has nothing to stop a tank, but what if the super herd of zombies pins the Governors group from behind?
For someone who supposedly hates the series, you seem riveted with each plot twist.  ::)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: November 30, 2013, 07:37:35 PM »
so there's an eye as she is opening a car door or something with a zombie stuck after a mud slide.  once again, females don't live in this show with a slue of homo producers.  240, is that the damn governor crossing the stream?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: November 30, 2013, 07:38:20 PM »
Read the comic GThong

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: November 30, 2013, 07:42:04 PM »
Read the comic GThong

anyway, it's a poorly written piece.  who the fuck lets a kid play in the mud in an open forest under those circumstances?   

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #190 on: November 30, 2013, 07:46:57 PM »
any thoughts on this series and the best selling comics?  i love it but they killed off Amy in the 1st season. she was worth at least 20 babies to repopulate mankind.  ::)  now...how can i live?

Sure.

Gracie Rules

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: November 30, 2013, 08:24:23 PM »
Sure.

Good stuff when I scanned through it but only a homosexual man would fine tooth comb a series like that.  And the commentator is a flamer.

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #192 on: November 30, 2013, 08:41:20 PM »
Good stuff when I scanned through it but only a homosexual man would fine tooth comb a series like that.  And the commentator is a flamer.

C'mon its freaking funny.

I like this one.

" too gay to lift" " i can't get the cap off" " for the lulz"

Lmfao at the end. ;D
Gracie Rules

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Re: The Walking Dead - Thoughts and Opinions?
« Reply #193 on: December 01, 2013, 01:11:59 AM »
Spoiler link to pic - DO NOT CLICK if you dont want ot know....

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=251643594990786&set=pcb.251643788324100&type=1&theater

maybe remove the "s" from https

Oh, I bet the cannon BOOM brings a herd of walkers...?    Return to it being an actual zombie show again...tank operator fires a round, which opens up a hole and scares them... then, we see about 1000 waalkers turn around and walk to the BOOM, the loudest noise they've ever heard.  OH, suddenly all of the people, no matter the team, are running away together from the zombie?  now THAT would be a cool twist... maybe carl sticks behind and climbs the tower with a rifle and a thousand rounds of ammo... and while everyone hides in the prison, Carl ALONE sits up there all day and night sniping the walkers?  We're talking hundreds of more, stacked up 20 feet in the air... Carl with the largest zombie slew in the history of TV.

Ok, THAT would be a badass episode, it would make Carl THE MAN for sure.  

The Hollywood Reporter turned to showrunner Scott M. Gimple to preview what's ahead in season four's midseason finale, "Too Far Gone." Here are five things to know about the episode.

1. There will be blood. In the comics, the battle for the prison claims Lori and baby Judith before a member of The Governor's camp -- named Lily, as potentially in Brian's new love interest -- turns her gun on the eye-patched baddie. "We've seen The Governor kill people to ensure the safety of his new family and we see him determined," Gimple says. "We see Rick is very much back as someone with a gun on his hip, ready to participate in the brutality of the world to keep his people safe. It's a very explosive situation and it's entirely possible that everybody doesn't make it back. That sort of thing would be something that would affect these characters even more deeply."

2. Things will get worse for the prison group. The Governor's likely attack comes (again) as the prison community is at one of its lowest moments of the season, with Glenn (Steven Yeun) still recovering from his near-death battle with the flu and having banished Carol (Melissa McBride) -- and with Daryl (Norman Reedus) still unaware of it. "It's a potentially explosive situation on top of an explosive situation; one from inside the prison [Daryl and Rick] and one from outside the prison [The Governor]," Gimple notes. "If both were to happen at the same time, that could be quite dangerous for the people inside the prison."

3. The prison may be sustainable. Rick's ragtag group has reinforced the prison fences to withstand the walkers that have been drawn by a mysterious person feeding rats to the undead. "They've proven that they can stem the tide of walkers and keep the place safe," Gimple says. "They can get through whatever is thrown their way. They could potentially have that place for a good, long time."

4. Unfinished business. The Governor, Michonne and Daryl, as well as Maggie (and Hershel), all have open wounds after the events of season three. The Governor still sees red in Michonne, who killed his zombie daughter Penny and claimed his eye, while the katana-carrying heroine hasn't avenged Andrea's (Laurie Holden) death yet. Daryl, meanwhile, lost his brother, Merle (Michael Rooker), at the hands of The Governor. "Michonne and Daryl will not react well if they were to see The Governor -- they're not all the way healed from their experiences with him," Gimple warns.

5. Help could be on the way. The AMC zombie drama has a history of introducing characters in dramatic fashion -- see Michonne in the season-two finale -- and comics hero Abraham (Southland's Michael Cudlitz), Eugene (Retired at 35's Josh McDermitt) and Rosita (Twilight's Christian Serratos) are all cast but have yet to make their debuts. "There is a potential to see them sooner rather than later," a coy Gimple teases. -Amanda  Does Carol hook up with these folks and bring them to the prison?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: December 01, 2013, 11:36:12 AM »
For MEgo-Stretcho Hulk Cimino

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: December 01, 2013, 02:15:46 PM »
Who will die tonight? 

I predict Herschell for sure. 

Def not michonne, cutty, daryl or rick or carl.

glenn?  Maybe...   maggie?  maybe... they are bringing on a bunch of new chicks.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #196 on: December 01, 2013, 02:25:25 PM »
Who will die tonight? 

Def not michonne, cutty, daryl or rick or carl.

glenn?  Maybe...   maggie?  maybe... they are bringing on a bunch of new chicks.

If Michonne dies, the writers have totally missed the boat on what could have been a great character...They've done nothing with her character leading up to tonight. Weird.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #197 on: December 01, 2013, 07:23:31 PM »
Who will die tonight? 

Only Hersh. You finally got one right.

Glenn and Maggie are still around to annoy you guys.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: December 01, 2013, 08:14:12 PM »
solid show.   not amazing, but yeahhhh the show needed change and now we definitely get it.   

will rick & carl wander the country alone?   Will they go find morgan?

seemed like that bus full of people (and probably the baby) went in the opposite direction.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #199 on: December 01, 2013, 11:12:48 PM »
Watching Talking Dead.  Damn, you guys are right that Maggie chick is pretty hot.  She's kind of plain looking on the show but she cleans up pretty good.