Author Topic: The Walking Dead - Thoughts and Opinions?  (Read 65777 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: The Walking Dead
« Reply #100 on: November 03, 2013, 05:58:24 PM »
And, new episode begins in...

SPOILER:

TONIGHTS Spoiler:

So, what can you expect from Episode 4 Indifference? Taken from: SpoilerTV -

• Expect to be scared : Daryl, Michonne and their friends are lost in the country, with no car, no supplies but guns and knives. Of course, they are badass killers so many walkers are going down but, some of them are quite scary and still dangerous. There is real danger for everyone out there.
Also, Rick and Carol decide to take a trip to the city so they could grab food (they lost some in the block D) and some medicines (so Carol doesn’t have to kill everybody who is sick). Sure, they won’t be alone and peaceful much longer in this small town. Walkers are everywhere !

• Expect to laugh a little : I’m not saying much but watch out for the stairs !

• Expect to cry a little : One the scene is really peaceful and moving. It really shows the bond between those two characters and it’s quite touching. Specially when you think about that someone’s past and what happened to her. There is still hope in the apocalyptic world.

• Expect to be annoyed : One character turns out to have a Shan-y attitude. Remember Shane and how annoying he was in season 2, well, I think one of them is developing the same thing. He is reckless, stubborn, obsessed and angry all the time…. I’m not liking this, It feels like they done it before so we get it. Luckily, one of the characters makes a great speech to him, I’m sure it will help him change… Or he just gonna have to die like Shane did.

• Expect to be sad : One character dies and is eaten by walkers.

• Expect to be shocked : One character doesn’t make it back to the prison.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #101 on: November 03, 2013, 06:48:49 PM »

I didn't read.  Don't write spoilers, you bitch, until after the episode has aired in all time zones!  >:(

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #102 on: November 03, 2013, 07:00:36 PM »
• Expect to be scared : Daryl, Michonne and their friends are lost in the country, with no car, no supplies but guns and knives. Of course, they are badass killers so many walkers are going down but, some of them are quite scary and still dangerous. There is real danger for everyone out there.
New T-bo and C-Swo Zombies are introduced!

• Expect to cry a little : One the scene is really peaceful and moving. It really shows the bond between those two characters and it’s quite touching. Specially when you think about that someone’s past and what happened to her. There is still hope in the apocalyptic world.
Tyrese and Carol hook up!

• Expect to be annoyed : One character turns out to have a Shan-y attitude. Remember Shane and how annoying he was in season 2, well, I think one of them is developing the same thing. He is reckless, stubborn, obsessed and angry all the time…. I’m not liking this, It feels like they done it before so we get it. Luckily, one of the characters makes a great speech to him, I’m sure it will help him change… Or he just gonna have to die like Shane did.
Michonne becomes the new Shane!

• Expect to be sad : One character dies and is eaten by walkers.
Alcoholic Medic is eaten!

• Expect to be shocked : One character doesn’t make it back to the prison.
Governor doesn't find his way back! He gets lost and Returns another Season

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: November 04, 2013, 12:04:09 AM »
 ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

RICK SENT CAROL ON HER WAY!  WTF THE PRODUCERS THINK WE WANT TO SEE HERSCHEL, HIS BITCH DAUGHTERS, GLENN (FUCKING DIE, PLEASE) AND CARL FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON.

ANDREA
KAREN
CAROL
AMY

ALL THE DESCENT LOOKING WOMEN FUCKING GONE!  

WALKING JOKE!

BTW, IF YOU WATCH THE TALKING DEAD, SOME OF THE EXECUTIVE PRODUCERS ARE HOMOSEXUAL MEN.  IT'S INTERESTING HOW ALL THE BANG-ABLE WOMEN ARE DYING AND GETTING CAST OFF.  >:(  NO THREATS FROM UGLY WOMEN!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: November 04, 2013, 04:02:08 AM »
More SPOILER info............

skip............

Spoiler....

For real, dont read it....

in the next 1-2 shows...

they're gonna bring in the gov.  Give him his own two episodes on an epic attack on the prison where at least one major character dies.  It'll be how season 1 (the 8 episodes end).  Actor david morissey (sp?) confirms it on his twitter, as do the geeks that watch them film.  He arrives at the prison with the tank that Rick hid in, early in season 1.  There are gov flashbacks, etc.  CARL grows into being the man in these as well - People think rick sustains some kinda injury and Carl has to lead against the Governor - which he does.  Maybe michonne gets her revenge, everyone assumes the gov is gonna die, as he only filmed that prison scene then flew back outta the USA.   

The second 8 episodes of this season - most of the main characters are still seen, so nobody important dies (rick, carl, michonne, daryl, bob, and I think tyrese too).   Dunno about the herschel or glenn though.  everyone figures herschel has run his course.  They're bringing in "Abraham", the drunk cop with the back problem from Southland, as a major character. 

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: November 04, 2013, 04:19:59 AM »
More SPOILER info............

skip............

Spoiler....

For real, dont read it....

in the next 1-2 shows...

they're gonna bring in the gov.  Give him his own two episodes on an epic attack on the prison where at least one major character dies.  It'll be how season 1 (the 8 episodes end).  Actor david morissey (sp?) confirms it on his twitter, as do the geeks that watch them film.  He arrives at the prison with the tank that Rick hid in, early in season 1.  There are gov flashbacks, etc.  CARL grows into being the man in these as well - People think rick sustains some kinda injury and Carl has to lead against the Governor - which he does.  Maybe michonne gets her revenge, everyone assumes the gov is gonna die, as he only filmed that prison scene then flew back outta the USA.  

The second 8 episodes of this season - most of the main characters are still seen, so nobody important dies (rick, carl, michonne, daryl, bob, and I think tyrese too).   Dunno about the herschel or glenn though.  everyone figures herschel has run his course.  They're bringing in "Abraham", the drunk cop with the back problem from Southland, as a major character.  

who the fuck cares, 240?  the love story was karen and tyrese.  glenn and maggie don't work because asian dudes ain't no sex  ::) symbol or leading role men. now, they fucked carol off.  i'll give them some credit for not killing her, am guessing when they get fallout they can work her back into the group.  

:-*

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: November 04, 2013, 07:03:50 AM »
Sending Carol off gives the writers one more side story to throw into the mix... We will see how she fares alone

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #107 on: November 04, 2013, 07:27:24 AM »
plz anounce me when the anoyng kid and the dyke dies

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: November 04, 2013, 07:40:22 AM »
Sending Carol off gives the writers one more side story to throw into the mix... We will see how she fares alone

what story arc?  you'll see carol as much as the governor.  there are no sexy women left in the show.  and they can't be toying with the idea of michonne and daryl as a couple.  :(

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: November 04, 2013, 08:28:28 AM »
What if Carol just drives back to the prison and stays? Everyone seems to be making their own personal laws anyway. And the prison needs a Carol. Rick is still losing it by small degrees.

Why not look for an island because Zombies are very bad swimmers.  Grow crops, raise livestock, harvest pot, etc..  And of course, breed with one another. Lot of maps around to find that island and off the Zombies that may still remain there. Carl will become the ultimate bad ass leader over time.

My girlfriend got me watching WD last year. Now I got the whole series from the beginning. Acting is also very good.  Best Zombie movie, in recent years, WWZ. If those WD Zombies moved as quick as the ones in WWZ....party over very, very fast. 
F

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: November 04, 2013, 09:09:25 AM »
I think Carl ends up being the main story of this season.

His mom eaten, and he has to put her down.
His dad driven mad by the leadership role and his own inner demons.
His sister his responsibility and the only glimmer of future/hope in this show.

The governor comes... herchel dead, rick injured (supposedly loses an eye), glenn is sick, maggie all preggo... camp full of weak and crazy and injured...

Carl steps up and turns into a madman, coldly icing mofo's left and right.  Kid has ice water in his veins. 

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: November 04, 2013, 09:14:58 AM »
And of course, breed with one another.

::)

Breeding stock is gone, son.

I'm not feeling Maggie, the bug-eyed sister and Michonne.  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: November 04, 2013, 09:19:18 AM »
I hope they have some wild cliffhanger at the end of season 4 in the spring...

THEN

Season 5 takes place BEFORE season 1.  It's not boring, with rick in the coma the whole time.  Rather, it's that crazy month where Rick was in his coma.

imagine shane, daryl, andrea, merle, and all that cool stuff.  Sure, Carl would be a little tall for it to be believable, but I could suspend belief to watch the show with all those cool characters.  Buncha wimps in today's show.

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: November 04, 2013, 09:35:16 AM »
Lots of breeding stock in the near future. Some middle eastern, and Latin, cultures start at 12 for the girls.

Carl, between becoming the bad ass leader, will have a fine selection of breeding partners coming up: the two newer younger girls for example. And without the benefit of clergy. Not any doubt the main babes got killed, Tyreese's Karen for example....major stuff. Daryl may prove a major hurtle for Carl to deal with, if Daryl is not killed off (women viewers find him hot, so may remain on the show).  Now if they can only get to that island, wherever it may be.

Lets all hope the the final show of the series doesn't end like Lost did.
F

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: November 04, 2013, 09:39:52 AM »
Lots of breeding stock in the near future. Some middle eastern, and Latin, cultures start at 12 for the girls.

Carl, between becoming the bad ass leader, will have a fine selection of breeding partners coming up: the two newer younger girls for example. And without the benefit of clergy. Not any doubt the main babes got killed, Tyreese's Karen for example....major stuff. Daryl may prove a major hurtle for Carl to deal with, if Daryl is not killed off (women viewers find him hot, so may remain on the show).  Now if they can only get to that island, wherever it may be.

Lets all hope the the final show of the series doesn't end like Lost did.

So everyone over 20 just sucks dick.  A better way out would be just to die.

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: November 04, 2013, 10:48:22 AM »
Maybe I didn't say this right.

Carl will not be the only male to consider, he just an example.  It's whoever is willing to partake among the survivors. 
F

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: November 04, 2013, 11:05:57 AM »
Once the series "jumps the shark" and they kill off a daryl or rick, and ratings start to suck... I bet they radically change the formula.  Like, "Oh the zombies can only live for 3 years without food, then they die" so suddenly the world is safe again.  They bring back some electricity or people or something... I dunno... just seems like they're really underachieving the last 2 seasons.   Season 1/2 was pretty good.  The show just moves too slow and they don't keep the really good characters.

IMAGINE right now, Shane and Merle leading their army up against the Governor lol... Daryl banging Andrea and her sister sandwich style...  I get that characters have to die, but really, keep the good ones. They'll keep the stupid glenn/maggie love story going for 2 more seasons, ugh.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: November 04, 2013, 12:14:44 PM »
a
They'll keep the stupid glenn/maggie love story going for 2 more seasons, ugh.

I'm glad you agree.  Not one ounce  of spark between those two.  I fast forward on all their make out time.  ::)  And I'm tired of Maggie's sister with those fucking folk songs.  Do the producers even know their audience?  Daryl and Michonne ain't happening.   I would have kept Amy around for Daryl if they didn't have the balls to match him with Carol.  I still think Sophia should have lived and Carl should have been bitten.   Maybe someone can throw baby ass kicker over the fence to the walkers.  They can't be serious giving that baby air time.

BTW, I read their budget is tight, so they may have to move big salaries from time - time.  Ops, Karen wasn't a regular.  ::)     

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #118 on: November 04, 2013, 03:51:59 PM »

who the fuck cares, 240?  the love story was karen and tyrese.  glenn and maggie don't work because asian dudes ain't no sex  ::) symbol or leading role men. now, they fucked carol off.  i'll give them some credit for not killing her, am guessing when they get fallout they can work her back into the group.  

:-*

I think the fact that they didn't kill Carol may mean that Tyrese's day's may be numbered. If Tyrese finds out about Carol killing his chick, he will want Carol dead. And I don't believe Carol is going to leave the show just yet...I also think Daryl will have Carol's back.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #119 on: November 04, 2013, 03:57:08 PM »
I think Carl ends up being the main story of this season.

His mom eaten, and he has to put her down.
His dad driven mad by the leadership role and his own inner demons.
His sister his responsibility and the only glimmer of future/hope in this show.

The governor comes... herchel dead, rick injured (supposedly loses an eye), glenn is sick, maggie all preggo... camp full of weak and crazy and injured...

Carl steps up and turns into a madman, coldly icing mofo's left and right.  Kid has ice water in his veins. 

Would be great if Carol ended up running into the Governor and killed him and brought his head to the prison and gave it to Machonne and then left...Then Machonne and Daryl left the prison to hang with Carol while pussy Rich stays at the prison...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: November 04, 2013, 04:27:02 PM »
I always assumed Daryl would be tagging that 17 year old, what's her name, once she turned 18.

Can't tell me a 30-something dude can just go years without sex like that.  I'd be pushing up on every chick in that prison.  No way she hugs him like that and he doesn't shoot down his pants.  I bet she turns 18 soon on the show, and they mention it, and daryl is beating those meatflaps 5 minutes later.  The fangirls would hate that shit, him giving up the cawk to skinny 18 year old blonde girl.  And legal age woudln't matter in a lawless society, but they'd hold off for viewer perception.  Herschel will die, and daryl will comfort her with a titty milkshake.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: November 04, 2013, 05:52:45 PM »
I always assumed Daryl would be tagging that 17 year old, what's her name, once she turned 18.

Can't tell me a 30-something dude can just go years without sex like that.  I'd be pushing up on every chick in that prison.  No way she hugs him like that and he doesn't shoot down his pants.  I bet she turns 18 soon on the show, and they mention it, and daryl is beating those meatflaps 5 minutes later.  The fangirls would hate that shit, him giving up the cawk to skinny 18 year old blonde girl.  And legal age woudln't matter in a lawless society, but they'd hold off for viewer perception.  Herschel will die, and daryl will comfort her with a titty milkshake.

:(

like i posted, the quality pussy is gone.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: November 04, 2013, 06:21:08 PM »
More SPOILER info............ They're bringing in "Abraham", the drunk cop with the back problem from Southland, as a major character.  

gay producers equal another dick in the prison.  i guess sasha has to die to make room.

bang a sick sasha or healthy michonne?  i'd take my chances.

btw, no woman should have long hair in a zombie world.  someone should tell the producers that.  

ops, that doesn't matter since they kill off the breeding stock anyway.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: November 04, 2013, 07:00:16 PM »
like i posted, the quality pussy is gone.

They're getting rid of the old to make way for the new:

"Twilight" star Christian Serratos will play a new character in Season 4: Rosita Espinosa, a tough, 20-something woman. Rosita is a character in the comic series, where she and two friends, Abraham and Eugene, meet up with Rick and his crew at Hershel's farm. Rosita, who is likely to be introduced later in the season, will also probably be introduced at the same time as Abraham and Eugene.

Actress Alanna Masterson is another Season 4 cast addition, playing a new survivor who will make her debut around midseason, Deadline reports.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #124 on: November 04, 2013, 07:20:02 PM »

Can't tell me a 30-something dude can just go years without sex like that.  I'd be pushing up on every chick in that prison.  No way she hugs him like that and he doesn't shoot down his pants.  I bet she turns 18 soon on the show, and they mention it, and daryl is beating those meatflaps 5 minutes later.  The fangirls would hate that shit, him giving up the cawk to skinny 18 year old blonde girl.  And legal age woudln't matter in a lawless society, but they'd hold off for viewer perception.  Herschel will die, and daryl will comfort her with a titty milkshake.

Is the show 100 % realistic? No :D

If it was, they'd be dead ages ago!

Not only would alot of fornication occur (they can't show that on the TELLY!) but males would also be fighting over the females!

The Walkers would be the least threat and nearly a non-issue!

Then we have those Survivors who demand "PEEL!" and 10 or more names of certain builders, and don't forget the Tbombz of the world! Certainly alot of buggery but that's something TV can't show either thank god! :D

In reality, you'd see survivors armed to the teeth with Shovels, Axes, MeatCleavers, Shotguns wearing gasmasks, bunnysuits and whatnot!