Author Topic: This is why America is FUBAR - Video (Black Friday Madness)  (Read 3362 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
This is why America is FUBAR - Video (Black Friday Madness)
« on: November 26, 2010, 02:01:05 PM »
And people wonder why we are FUBAR?  

Why don't these fat disgusting vermin show up to work with such energy and enthusiasm?  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: This is why America is FUBAR - Video
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2010, 02:07:22 PM »

Black Friday: Police called after customers rush door at Toys R Us near Appleton
By Maureen Wallenfang • Post-Crescent staff writer • November 26, 2010

Comments (46) Recommend (5) Print this page E-mail this article Share

GRAND CHUTE — Black Friday started with a black mark this year.

________________________ ________________________ ________________________ _____________

When the doors opened, everyone rushed the door. The store’s staff quickly became overwhelmed, locked the door and called police for assistance.

A staffer repeatedly yelled, “back up” to those standing around the door. Customers who’d been waiting hours chanted “end of line” to those who’d just arrived.

Cpl. Jeff Oberg of the Grand Chute police arrived on scene and suggested the store create a barrier to control the line. Ten purple Babies R Us shopping carts were turned upside down in a row to thwart line-jumpers. Staffers reopened the doors and customers were let in 50 at a time without further incident.

“It got rough for a little bit,” said store manager Chad Wojcik around 10:20 p.m. “We’ve got it in hand now. I’ll do carts again next year.”

A brutal wind whipped temperatures below zero most of the night, testing the temper of anyone who braved standing outside Fox Cities stores waiting for bargains and doorbuster deals.

Best Buy’s traditional line of tents and huddled, waiting customers appeared considerably shorter than the length of last year’s line.

Most shoppers, however, came prepared for the cold and kept their good spirits.

Father and son Ed and Tanner Van Asten of Grand Chute arrived about 11 a.m. Thanksgiving Day to be first in line at Best Buy in Grand Chute.

“We’re all crazy,” said Ed Van Asten on those who do this grueling Black Friday ritual. “I came for my son who needed a laptop. I’ll do anything for my kids.”

His recommendation for anyone wanting to do this in the future: “Get here before noon, dress in layers and no tennis shoes.”

And forget about Thanksgiving dinner.

“Our Thanksgiving is Sunday this year,” he said.

“My bottle of water froze in the first two hours,” said Angela Krause of Sherwood, who waited in line for five hours at Toys R Us. “I have hand warmers, blankets and a sleeping bag, so I don’t notice the cold.

“It’s worth it,” she said of what she endured to get bargain priced Lego and other toys for her child.

Another veteran Black Friday shopper, Amber Kirk of Menasha, had her own formula for staying warm.

“You need long underwear top and bottom, thick socks, a blanket, lots of layers, coffee and sugar. We have a bowl of candy in the car,” she said.

Her friend Jen Fischer of Menasha, a Black Friday first-timer, was so completely wrapped in a blanket, hat and scarves that just her eyes showed, giving her the appearance of wearing a middle eastern burqa.

“I love it,” she said of her Black Friday experience. “I thought I wouldn’t. I thought I’d be cranky, but I’m not.”

Shoppers snapped up lots of 50 to 80 percent off deals at the Fox River Mall, which had a handful of stores participating in its first midnight opening. It appeared that most customers at that time were under age 30.

“The stores that are open are very busy,” observed John Burgland, mall manager, around 1 a.m.

“There’s a special adrenaline high being here at midnight,” said shopper Lisa Van Dyke of Neenah.

Maureen Wallenfang: 920-993-1000, ext. 287, or mwallenfang@postcrescent.com

Read more: http://www.postcrescent.com/article/20101126/APC0101/101126023/Black-Friday-Police-called-after-customers-rush-door-at-Toys-R-Us-near-Appleton#ixzz16QdqzWbs

________________________ ________________________ __________________

Speechless. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: This is why America is FUBAR - Video (Black Friday Madness)
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2010, 02:20:36 PM »
WTF?  

1.  Look at the wig! 

2.  Blaming the store?   Even animals act better than this.   

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2010, 02:25:05 PM »
I don't get it. People will put this much energy and enthusiasm into buying "stuff" making sure they're entertained but when it comes to anything of any substance or worth they're as lazy as can be...not all people but it seems to be a lot of them.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2010, 02:33:06 PM »
I wih thee overweight whales would put half the ffort into working and producing vs consuming and multiplying. 

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2010, 02:42:27 PM »
It's a sad day when a System of a Down song rings so true. These lyrics exemplify the stupidity and sloth of so many.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2010, 02:44:53 PM »
It's a sad day when a System of a Down song rings so true. These lyrics exemplify the stupidity and sloth of so many.

Bro - I'm not kidding - I'm literally licing envelopes and flyers and sending out marketing shit as we speak for my small bz. 

When I see these lazy fat pigs, who most likely are on some type of govt assistance, it makes me sick.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2010, 02:52:47 PM »
I know I shouldn't be laughing at this, but . . . .

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2010, 02:54:32 PM »
Marine stabbed by suspected shoplifter in Georgia

AUGUSTA, Ga. – A U.S. Marine reservist collecting toys for children was stabbed when he helped stop a suspected shoplifter in eastern Georgia.

Best Buy sales manager Orvin Smith told The Augusta Chronicle that man was seen on surveillance cameras Friday putting a laptop under his jacket at the Augusta store.

When confronted, the man became irate, knocked down an employee, pulled a knife and ran toward the door. Outside were four Marines collecting toys for the service branch's "Toys For Tots" program.

Smith said the Marines stopped the man, but he stabbed one of them, Cpl. Phillip Duggan, in the back. The cut did not appear to be severe.

The suspect, whose name was not released, was held until police arrived. The Richmond County Sheriff's office said it is investigating.

___

Information from: Chronicle , http://www.augustachronicle.com

________________________ ________________________ _________________

GROPE & CHANGE! 

Can't wait till that video is released. 

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2010, 04:46:36 PM »
Black Friday= Racist Holiday where greedy Jews take money from poor blacks that trample each other to death to spend money that they don't have on tickle me Elmo.

Frankly, "Black Friday" should be given a less offensive name and the day should be changed to the middle of the week so poor people can't blow their checks right away and have to save.

How about Wop Wednesdays?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2010, 04:51:44 PM »
Ha ha ha.  This wop spent most of the day on marketing stuff to get more clients. 

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2010, 04:56:15 PM »
I know I shouldn't be laughing at this, but . . . .

Same here. Im so happy that I'm not programed like the individuals in those videos. It really is quite a sad thing though, complete lunacy.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2010, 05:08:07 PM »
Same here. Im so happy that I'm not programed like the individuals in those videos. It really is quite a sad thing though, complete lunacy.

Tell me about it.  I went to the store this afternoon and was talking to the cashier about this stuff.  He said people spent the night outside places like Best Buy. 

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2010, 09:32:55 AM »
. Petition your local Congressman to have the racist name of Black Friday changed to Wop Wednesday!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2010, 09:36:16 AM »
How about Spic Saturday?

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2010, 10:33:03 AM »
Racist post reported. Only ethnically insensitive slurs against Jews and individuals of white ancestry are allowed to be used on this website.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2010, 10:36:03 AM »
Racist post reported. Only ethnically insensitive slurs against Jews and individuals of white ancestry are allowed to be used on this website.

Ha ha ha- 

How about

"Melanzana" Monday?   

i might get banned for this.   ha ha hah ha

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2010, 10:44:36 AM »
Wow... 20% of worthless chinese plastic crap.  Let's get in line!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2010, 10:45:44 AM »
Wow... 20% of worthless chinese plastic crap.  Let's get in line!

240 - did you watch the video with the lady with the wig?