Author Topic: Its BLACK FRIDAY Yo! (Video says it all)  (Read 32544 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Its BLACK FRIDAY Yo! (Video says it all)
« Reply #100 on: November 25, 2011, 01:31:27 PM »
Shoppers Pack Monroeville Mall On Black Friday, Victoria’s Secret Deal Leads To Hot Tempers
November 25, 2011 1:02 PM

MONROEVILLE (KDKA) — People camped out, lined up and pushed through the doors when stores opened as early as midnight for early bird specials this Black Friday.

Everyone was looking for a good deal on that holiday gift, but not everyone was in a giving mood. A small scuffle reportedly broke out at one sale in the Monroeville Mall.

Some consider Thanksgiving to be the start of the holiday season, but dedicated shoppers say it’s today, and they were out in full force.

The gift of sales – a joyous day that comes but once a year. It had shoppers up in the middle of the night, all for a discount.

“I left the house about 10:30,” said one shopper.

Not 10 a.m., no, that’s 10:30 at night.

With many businesses opening much earlier this year, stores had waves of customers at places like Monroeville Mall, where many stores opened at midnight unlike the normal doorbuster rush of Black Fridays past.

One of the most climactic parts of the day was at Victoria’s Secret, where a hot deal on yoga pants had some women fuming.

“Literally, girls were punching each other,” said shopper Liz Wentling. “They threw little bags in baskets and they were just like, ‘Here.’ Girls were literally shoving each other, moms were getting into it.”

The morning shoppers finally settled down, but getting up in the middle of the night meant that some literally shopped till they dropped. Some took advantage of the massage chairs conveniently set up in the mall as they checked their shopping lists.

“Just myself,” said shopper Shannon Smith. “I’m still shopping for myself.”

Of course, Santa Claus is at the mall too. He’ll be there every day from now until Christmas Eve.

RELATED LINKS:

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2011/11/25/shoppers-pack-monroeville-mall-on-black-friday

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #101 on: November 25, 2011, 04:31:01 PM »
there you have it friends,,americana,,POOR PEOPLE DRIVING SHINEY CARS,,not anymore because your economy is in the shits for ever due to your failure as society ,,but here in the blackened friday you see it loud and clear,,

WHO EVER RUN TO THE STORE TO SAVE 50 DOLAR AND WILLING TO STAND IN LINE FOR HOURS TO DO IT HAS NO MONEY! THEY ARE ALL BUILT ON ILLUSION ,,JUST SO ITS KNOWN THE THINGS THAT BOUGTH WILL NEVER BE USED FOR MORE THAN COUPLE WEEKS OFCOURSE,,ITS THE IDEA BEHIND THE AMERICAN MODERN SOCIETY THAT IS DISTURBING,,

americana now is so bad,,who is the loser who need to go camp in walmart for hours?? why?? what made you americanos so fucked in the last 15 years? what happened?

how did you become such police state ,,with bunch of animals runnin and fighting on product i woudnt wasste even minute fightin over and just go buy it on regular day ,,how did you let the nigro rule you? how did you let your daughters become nigro loving whores? why did you,,why didnt your good nigros went and follow the lonel and stevie way insted of the criminals snoop dog and puff dad,,

how did a county become so bad? is it the fact your moms always care about shopping and malls and get their fake french manicure nail done more than the world around them? is it the fact that your goverment keep you in isolation?

we all knew as international citizens that americana people were crazy when it comes to school busses and kep the children safe,,and if you cross a school buss when it has red sign police will try to fuck you up etc etc,,we all knwo americanos are very fucked in head about those things for generations BUT! something happen in the last 15-20 years that makes you a very very failed society

i dont know my americano friends,,it doesnt look good to be you now day

gh15 approved

Harsh but accurate. It is DISGUSTING what PATHETIC, STUPID TRASH the majority of the people in the U.S.A. have become. Whites, blacks and latinos.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #102 on: November 25, 2011, 05:16:33 PM »

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #103 on: November 25, 2011, 08:03:56 PM »
Are you"

A. Black
B. Jewish
C. Italian
D. Do you want to fight?

jews dont live in the bronx largely...u need to replace that with Puerto Rican/dominican
getbig or getgot

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: November 25, 2011, 08:28:54 PM »
there you have it friends,,americana,,POOR PEOPLE DRIVING SHINEY CARS,,not anymore because your economy is in the shits for ever due to your failure as society ,,but here in the blackened friday you see it loud and clear,,

WHO EVER RUN TO THE STORE TO SAVE 50 DOLAR AND WILLING TO STAND IN LINE FOR HOURS TO DO IT HAS NO MONEY! THEY ARE ALL BUILT ON ILLUSION ,,JUST SO ITS KNOWN THE THINGS THAT BOUGTH WILL NEVER BE USED FOR MORE THAN COUPLE WEEKS OFCOURSE,,ITS THE IDEA BEHIND THE AMERICAN MODERN SOCIETY THAT IS DISTURBING,,

americana now is so bad,,who is the loser who need to go camp in walmart for hours?? why?? what made you americanos so fucked in the last 15 years? what happened?

how did you become such police state ,,with bunch of animals runnin and fighting on product i woudnt wasste even minute fightin over and just go buy it on regular day ,,how did you let the nigro rule you? how did you let your daughters become nigro loving whores? why did you,,why didnt your good nigros went and follow the lonel and stevie way insted of the criminals snoop dog and puff dad,,

how did a county become so bad? is it the fact your moms always care about shopping and malls and get their fake french manicure nail done more than the world around them? is it the fact that your goverment keep you in isolation?

we all knew as international citizens that americana people were crazy when it comes to school busses and kep the children safe,,and if you cross a school buss when it has red sign police will try to fuck you up etc etc,,we all knwo americanos are very fucked in head about those things for generations BUT! something happen in the last 15-20 years that makes you a very very failed society

i dont know my americano friends,,it doesnt look good to be you now day

gh15 approved
I agree with the main sentiment here Gh15. Pretty sad and pathetic sight to see.
I sleep in and then go to the gym on black friday. Thus I had a good day.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #105 on: November 25, 2011, 11:03:24 PM »
Be prepared:

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #107 on: November 26, 2011, 05:42:09 AM »
i dont even visit the other boards, only gossip

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #108 on: November 26, 2011, 06:11:02 AM »
Has anyone heard of online shopping?  Fuck, Walmart, Target, BestBuy etc... have the same shit that you can have shipped to your door without all the fucking drama.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: November 26, 2011, 08:06:04 AM »
SOUTH CHARLESTON, W.Va. (WSAZ) -- A man collapsed while doing some Black Friday shopping in a crowded store, and people nearby continued to shop.

Witnesses tell WSAZ.com some shoppers walked around and even over the man's body.

Family members tell WSAZ.com that Walter Vance, of Logan County, W.Va., passed away after being taken to the hospital.

It happened at Target in the Southridge Shopping Center in South Charleston about 12:15 a.m. Friday.

Vance got sick and collapsed on the floor while shopping for Christmas decorations for his newly remodeled workplace.

Vance started working at the Aracoma Drug Company store in Logan when he was 16. He liked it so much, he went to pharmacy school at WVU and has worked there ever since.

He started a new Aracoma Drug Company store in Chapmanville and had co-owned it since the 70's.

Vance was 61 years old. Friends say he's has had heart problems for years and had open heart surgery in 2000, but his death came as a shock, and what happened in the final moments of his life only adds to the heartbreak.

"Where is the good Samaritan side of people?” Vance’s co-worker and friend Sue Compton said. “How could you not notice someone was in trouble? I just don't understand if people didn't help what their reason was, other than greed because of a sale."

One of the late night shoppers tells WSAZ.com what really disturbs her about the situation was the lack of concern by the rest of the shoppers.

An E.R. nurse happened to be one of the late night shoppers and tried to administer CPR. She and an off-duty paramedic who was also shopping did try to help Vance while he was on the floor.

An ambulance was called to the store. Vance was taken to the hospital, but later died.

WSAZ.com called Target Friday. So far, they haven't released a statement about what happened.

Keep clicking on WSAZ.com for the latest information.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Freakin animals. 

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #111 on: November 26, 2011, 08:22:20 AM »
amazing how in 2011 people are actually going backwards in society.. no shame, no pride, etcetera.. i mean i could possibly see if you were going to buy let's say a tv or a computer that normally sells for 1000 and then it's on sale for 500, saving 50 % or more, and getting there early but actually camping out?! or getting there early to save 20 bucks! and pushing and shoving and running over people really?

hmm, perhaps the economy isn't that bad after all.. i mean nobody has a good job or money anymore and yet, they find the time do spend, spend and do all this shopping?

of course, you have the flipside of people who DO say the economy IS THAT BAD and they ARE THAT POOR that's why they have to do this and buy want they want because of the one time and rare sales on this day and weekend?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #112 on: November 26, 2011, 09:12:44 AM »
ROFLMAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOA O  This thread has me dying laughing.  I think there should be a black Friday every month for entertainment purpose so we can watch the stupid Fat Black people squabble with the Termite-Brained Asians who in turn are trying to pry the trinkets away from the Obese White Mindless trashy Christian.

Does anyone know if Wiggs got his Black Friday deals?

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #113 on: November 26, 2011, 03:14:53 PM »
Has anyone heard of online shopping?  Fuck, Walmart, Target, BestBuy etc... have the same shit that you can have shipped to your door without all the fucking drama.

the type of sub-humans that stab each other and trample each other at walmart are probably not computer literate
getbig or getgot

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: November 26, 2011, 03:19:59 PM »
the type of sub-humans that stab each other and trample each other at walmart are probably not computer literate

Welfare literate. 

njanvi

• Getbig III
« Reply #115 on: November 26, 2011, 04:06:00 PM »
Welfare literate. 

Fuck off already

dogma5914

• Getbig II
« Reply #116 on: November 26, 2011, 06:28:07 PM »
I enjoy reading some of these threads break down into simple minded racist rants like oh they are black and poor hahaha. Dude, black friday happens everywhere including places with poor people of different races. Smh if you think these news stations don't show only the messed up stories with black people on purpose.

I'm getting off my high horse now but that monkeys YouTube video is pretty accurate for what happened. As for me when asked about black friday...nope that's my kigtropin money homeboy

njanvi

• Getbig III
« Reply #117 on: November 26, 2011, 07:52:23 PM »
I enjoy reading some of these threads break down into simple minded racist rants like oh they are black and poor hahaha. Dude, black friday happens everywhere including places with poor people of different races. Smh if you think these news stations don't show only the messed up stories with black people on purpose.

I'm getting off my high horse now but that monkeys YouTube video is pretty accurate for what happened. As for me when asked about black friday...nope that's my kigtropin money homeboy

This is getbig, unfortunately every subject turns into simple minded racist rants....3333 spends his days trying to stir up shit. Sad life that guy is living. Must be one hell of an existence being a racist nazi in NYC. Hoping he gets frustrated enough to just off himself

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #118 on: November 26, 2011, 11:49:51 PM »
I wuz dere yo!  Gots all my chrismas shoppin dun an onle had to step on fo childrens to dew it yo!!
hahaha why the fuck time out this nick gurr Ron  ;D

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #119 on: November 27, 2011, 06:40:28 AM »

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: November 27, 2011, 06:47:40 AM »
"WHO EVER RUN TO THE STORE TO SAVE 50 DOLAR AND WILLING TO STAND IN LINE FOR HOURS TO DO IT HAS NO MONEY! THEY ARE ALL BUILT ON ILLUSION ,,JUST SO ITS KNOWN THE THINGS THAT BOUGTH WILL NEVER BE USED FOR MORE THAN COUPLE WEEKS OFCOURSE,,ITS THE IDEA BEHIND THE AMERICAN MODERN SOCIETY THAT IS DISTURBING,,"

gh15

Kinda reminds me of a steroid abuser like yourself who tries to preach the good preach but can't get out of the illusion himself...

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #121 on: November 27, 2011, 08:23:27 AM »
jews dont live in the bronx largely...u need to replace that with Puerto Rican/dominican

#

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #122 on: November 27, 2011, 11:55:50 AM »
Reading this thread and listening this song gives me shivers  :o

Theses are pretty realistic videos too about the fall of dollar and euro.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #123 on: November 27, 2011, 11:58:17 AM »
Are you"

A. Black
B. Jewish
C. Italian
D. Do you want to fight?

BOOM!!!!!!!

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #124 on: November 27, 2011, 12:20:21 PM »
Option C - check 

Option D - check - but only if its for cash, beer, hookers, guns, or other stuff.     ;D

lol a racist italian that hates blacks and the poor, what irony considering italians and blacks are barely differentiated in society and only within the past few decades