Author Topic: Tool Time: Limbaugh, Native Americans  (Read 2901 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Tool Time: Limbaugh, Native Americans
« on: November 27, 2010, 06:33:46 AM »

Smoking dates back to as early as 5000–3000 BC  Frenchman Jean Nicot introduced tobacco to France in 1560, and tobacco then spread to England.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Tool Time: Limbaugh, Native Americans
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2010, 10:47:33 AM »
where are all the fat drugsters fans to counter this  :D :D :D :D

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2010, 10:53:28 AM »
where are all the fat drugsters fans to counter this  :D :D :D :D
"BILLY MINIMUM" is attending a Cock Gobbling Convention and can't post at this time.
!

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2010, 10:54:52 AM »
half the people here listen to the fat pig ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2010, 10:58:59 AM »
"BILLY MINIMUM" is attending a Cock Gobbling Convention and can't post at this time.

He left the site after what happened to him. 

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2010, 11:17:57 AM »
He left the site after what happened to him. 

C'mon, "BILLY" would not quit getbig! He informed me that he had a few fudge packing duties to take care of. He'll return soon to defend the honor of comedian pill popper Rush.
!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2010, 11:19:44 AM »
C'mon, "BILLY" would not quit getbig! He informed me that he had a few fudge packing duties to take care of. He'll return soon to defend the honor of comedian pill popper Rush.

I'm not kidding.

He is gone from this site.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2010, 11:29:40 AM »

Laugh all you want - he is gone for good.  

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2010, 11:37:13 AM »
No!!!  :'(

Will you step up for Rush for now, PEA BRAIN?
!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2010, 11:39:40 AM »
No!!!  :'(

Will you step up for Rush for now, PEA BRAIN?

I listen to rush for a goof - but still find his bush kneepadding on a lot of issues unforgivable and completely undermining any credibility rush ever had.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2010, 08:41:44 PM »
When Columbus and his sailors came ashore, carrying swords, speaking oddly, the Arawaks ran to greet them, brought them food, water, gifts. He later wrote of this in his log:

They ... brought us parrots and balls of cotton and spears and many other things, which they exchanged for the glass beads and hawks' bells. They willingly traded everything they owned... . They were well-built, with good bodies and handsome features.... They do not bear arms, and do not know them, for I showed them a sword, they took it by the edge and cut themselves out of ignorance. They have no iron. Their spears are made of cane... . They would make fine servants.... With fifty men we could subjugate them all and make them do whatever we want.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2010, 06:58:32 AM »

What happened?  Is this that option D thing BigMal was talking about?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2010, 07:02:57 AM »

What happened?  Is this that option D thing BigMal was talking about?

Yes.  They started a thread trashing him on G&O that gotten way out of hand.  They photoshopped images of him is crazy ways and spent page after page after page mocking him.  Billy made a post with 4 options how to deal with him, and the last one was "Option D - wanna fight?"

From there, take took on a life of its own. 

But it got worse, the threads were deleted and another was posted and TA put up picks of billys' kids on the site. 

Hugo, myself, and a few others tried running some interference because it was just screwed up what was going on, but it just got crazy. 

He also made a nasty remark about Ron that I don't think went over too well. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2010, 07:19:32 AM »
OMFG!!!  Rush going out againt smoking tobacco?  Calling the Native Americans killers for smoking tobacco?  

FUCKING RUSH HAS BEEN ONE OF THE BIGGEST PROMOTERS OF SMOKING!!!!!  He's appeared on many cigar magazine covers toking up.  On his show he has many times attacked the anti-smoking crowd and all legislation against smokers.  Now he just up and uses a cause he fought for out of the blue to attack Native Americans?  For fucking real?? lol... Talk about the biggest sack of shit hypocrite of all time.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2010, 07:22:45 AM »
Yes.  They started a thread trashing him on G&O that gotten way out of hand.  They photoshopped images of him is crazy ways and spent page after page after page mocking him.  Billy made a post with 4 options how to deal with him, and the last one was "Option D - wanna fight?"

But it got worse, the threads were deleted and another was posted and TA put up picks of billys' kids on the site. 

Hugo, myself, and a few others tried running some interference because it was just screwed up what was going on, but it just got crazy. 

Yeah, that sounds fucked up.  I pretty much ignore the G&O.  Read the positive board, but for fitness and lifting I stay on another site.  For political issues I like GB the most hands down - so many different characters here to make it interesting.

You don't think he'll come back after a while?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2010, 07:32:02 AM »

The remark about Ron wasn't a problem.  I talked to Ron about it, he's cool with it.  What other did was over the top and Ron warned them.  Billy should come back imo...  Everyone gets ownage attempts against them at some point here.  I've endured it half a dozen times by now and I'm still here... And I don't even give a rats ass about the next ownage attempt on me.  It's just the way getbig goes.  He should come back and either just ignore them or shove it right back at them.

I disagree with some of his politics, but Billy is a big dude with some serious lifting achievements... It's totally retarded to chase him off of "getbig" just to get a laugh for a day...  I've watched to many of the same get chased off of getbig by twinks.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2010, 08:55:55 AM »
Rush is a friggin idiot.

I surely hope he gets his ass kicked by a Native American.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2010, 10:33:58 AM »
Off topic posts: Do not post completely off topic replies.  Off topic posts that are clearly initiated to derail the thread will be removed.  If what you have to say is completely unrelated to the topic, start a new thread.
 :D