Author Topic: Christmas Decorating  (Read 9746 times)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
oops I forgot, I was a bit tipsy last time i visited here and clicked all over the gaff.

ergo, I must've found ~flower~'s Christmas thread then I guess? 

I did print out all that mad rude raunchy stuff in A4 colour.

I remember now.

thanks muchly
xL

w8m8

Re: Happy Holidays
« Reply #51 on: December 13, 2010, 04:25:17 PM »
where's the Christmas thread?  Dare I go there?  I tend to stay safe on our Girly Board.

I'm hanging 100s of cotton balls 2 inches apart on thread, it's rather lovely, looks like snow and it only cost £1...

xL

How big is your tree ?   ( I'm trying to imagine what they look like in comparison to the size of the tree )

here's a link to the xmas thread ( here on the Girl's board ) a few threads down from this .. for ~flower~'s new holiday card

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=357332.msg5068944#msg5068944

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
Re: Ho ho ho to one and all
« Reply #52 on: December 13, 2010, 04:35:47 PM »
thanks

I bought a 3' pink glitter tree 3 years ago which i'm hanging inside my big Victorian Bay Front window.  I've taken down the disco mirror ball which lives there the other 11 months of the year....

The year I bought it I threw it around the room and went away for Christmas.  Last year I hung it up and admired it.  This year I think I might put bells on in and bash it once in a while.

I have pix of ten years ago when I bought a tree but only afforded one bit of tinsel.  I then have pix of the following years when I invested in more decorations and it all got a bit gaudy.  One year I found a massive £50 tree adorned with balls and pink tinsel on the corner skip rubbish tip on Christmas Eve (maybe they went away, maybe they had a fight and chucked everything out), which was wonderful.

I'm invited to a rather posh and expensive rich peoples family event but haven't decided yet whether or not to stay home alone (I love Christmas), or whether I ought go and be fun there.  It's not my family though, it's near Cambridge where I grew up.  They were killing and then plucking and hanging the organic freerange homegrown £100 each turkeys today...  I should've gotten a photo and used that for my Christmas card...

xL

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #53 on: December 13, 2010, 05:13:46 PM »
thanks

I bought a 3' pink glitter tree 3 years ago which i'm hanging inside my big Victorian Bay Front window.  I've taken down the disco mirror ball which lives there the other 11 months of the year....

The year I bought it I threw it around the room and went away for Christmas.  Last year I hung it up and admired it.  This year I think I might put bells on in and bash it once in a while.

I have pix of ten years ago when I bought a tree but only afforded one bit of tinsel.  I then have pix of the following years when I invested in more decorations and it all got a bit gaudy.  One year I found a massive £50 tree adorned with balls and pink tinsel on the corner skip rubbish tip on Christmas Eve (maybe they went away, maybe they had a fight and chucked everything out), which was wonderful.

xL

You have to post a picture of it.  It sounds hideous!

;D
:

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 14, 2010, 09:28:56 AM »
too true.

although I wouldn't go as far as to call it hideous, it's just dire.  But it's funny and it's working for me, I'm liking it.

The LED disco throbbing flashy lights out front are rather lovely (or tacky, depending...

madly
xL

the killing and plucking and hanging of the turkeys was perhaps x10 hideous.  

But I'm to be given one and I'm eating it and it'll be wonderful.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 14, 2010, 10:11:43 AM »

You have to post a picture of it.  It sounds hideous!

;D

I still don't have a digi camera.  I never got around to buying one, figured by the time I could afford a good one they'd have invented a newer better cheaper one.  I've never bought a CD or a DVD.

I have an 11-year-old purple imac which cost me £999 in 1999 and it still works.  The vids are are bit wacky and pixilated, I reckon that's because this lovely machine was invented prior to UTube.

Ive never had an ipod or an iphone, i simply don't know how to work modern tech.  Nor would I want to, my old nokia 6100 cell phone I was given as a cast-off 5 or 8 years ago still operates so why would I want a new one ?

I have a whole roll of b/w pix of my 1st Christmas (mini sepia 3 x 5's actually) which my now dead Dad took on a Kodak Brownie, I could spend a few hours scanning and posting them maybe?  

Hey, I finally pushed the boat out and got around to buying a printer/scanner....  I could maybe do a j.peg I reckon.

Oh surely you have 3 foot high pink glitter trees which you can hang up if you wanna where you come from?  close your eyes and imagine
s'lovely
madly
xL

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
Re: Christmas Decorating
« Reply #56 on: December 14, 2010, 12:39:12 PM »
I'm decorating myself and
I'm wearing 5 golden rings:

one on each pinkie little finger, one on each thumb.  That's 4.  

Guess where the 5th is...

xL

four calling birds, three french hens, two turtle doves...

ta so much ~flower~, you're brilliant !

ps: I've a mad slew of lewd pm's, this one's an appropriate pick of the crop:
hi i´m Donny and in Germany(i was posted here in the Brit Army)...got any pics of your pussy?

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #57 on: December 14, 2010, 01:01:52 PM »
I already put up my tree and it looks amazing. Fake, but amazing.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 14, 2010, 01:09:16 PM »
aren't you in Hawaii or someplace hot like that Playboy?  Can't remember...

I have a mate/neighbour who has a blow-up inflatable 6' tree you can throw in the pool and float with.  That's amazing.  He brought it back from Florida 4 or 5 years ago and it still works, though it now sits upright in a damp dark miniscule London flat.

So please describe yours in detail, I had to do an essay earlier on mine (it's 3' pink glitter hanging from the ceiling with bells on...

They're forecasting a snowy white Christmas in London UK which hasn't happened here for perhaps 20-30 years.  Can't wait.

merry everything and happy always
madly
xL