Author Topic: The phoenix Project  (Read 4266 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
The phoenix Project
« on: November 27, 2010, 12:49:25 PM »
DOWNLOAD BOOK HERE

Learn about the Phoenix Program initiated by the CIA in 1967 that violated the Geneva convention.

Following by documentary of American's intervention of manipulating the human brain. This project was highly sponsored by the CIA after WWII in 1945.

Techniques of manipulating opposition such as ones at home during American's "Viet Nam war" would be mastered so that "it would never happen again". Frequencies from radio airwaves is also an efficient tool for controlling moods of the human brain.

The newly introduced RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) chip or Verichip (Verification Chip) is a new human identity microchip that will be installed into American citizen on May 2008. This chip will manage and record the citizen's life history, his current location, his financial balance. This chip is the revolutionary chip to control the life of human beings. Soon enough each individual of the states will be a product like ones at the supermarket. The RFID chip can be turned off upon request, if the product steps out of line, and his/her "credit" (money, friends, family etc) within society will be erased. Those who refuse to accept the RFID chip will be isolated from society, they cannot enter bars, clubs, purchase smoke, travel outside the states, etc.

"If you tell people lies often enough, they will eventually believe it". This is what put an end to Communism, so USA will have the liberty of controlling people around the world.
C

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: The phoenix Project
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2010, 07:20:05 PM »
putting a sticky on this for a bit, excellent video.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2010, 07:55:29 PM »
Samson, do you have the source for Michael Aquino ever making General or holding a high level position with the NSA?  The video has a lot of great stuff, I'm just double checking a few things I didn't know about.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2010, 10:10:45 PM »
Samson, do you have the source for Michael Aquino ever making General or holding a high level position with the NSA?  The video has a lot of great stuff, I'm just double checking a few things I didn't know about.

Look here
C

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2010, 12:50:55 AM »
I looked through everything and searched further on the net, I can find zero reference to him being NSA or a General.  The video has good stuff in it, why do they have to toss crap in and ruin it?

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2010, 09:30:45 AM »
I looked through everything and searched further on the net, I can find zero reference to him being NSA or a General.  The video has good stuff in it, why do they have to toss crap in and ruin it?

You don't research well at all. I provided your answer in the thread "MONARCH:The New Phoenix Project"...I even gave you the link in the above post which leads to all manner of documents, books, letters Aquino wrote, videos that show he was a Major and head of NSA as well as having one hell of a weird hair do as well as creepy wife...then again he did belong to and even created his own CHURCH OF SATAN...weird guy for sure. Are you even looking at the posts?
C

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2010, 10:43:09 AM »
see, this is why you're a joke Samson.  I ask you a simple question without attacking you at all and you get all insulting and snippy by telling me I don't research well and just blow it off to my fault and you already answering the question ::)  

I looked through all the material you posted and nowhere can I find any reference to this guy being a GENERAL.  You're telling me I'm a bad researcher, yet I'm the one who just spent the fucking night looking through everything to confirm, while you're the one who just posts shit without confirming.

Let's just cut the bullshit:

Yes or No?  Do you have valid reference or any fucking reference to Michael Aquino being a General and being high level NSA?

Simple fucking question, yes or no?

I searched my ass off and can find no valid reference to either being true aside from the fact that he looks like a cheap Eddie Munster ripoff lol...

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2010, 11:15:06 AM »
see, this is why you're a joke Samson.  I ask you a simple question without attacking you at all and you get all insulting and snippy by telling me I don't research well and just blow it off to my fault and you already answering the question ::)  

I looked through all the material you posted and nowhere can I find any reference to this guy being a GENERAL.  You're telling me I'm a bad researcher, yet I'm the one who just spent the fucking night looking through everything to confirm, while you're the one who just posts shit without confirming.

Let's just cut the bullshit:

Yes or No?  Do you have valid reference or any fucking reference to Michael Aquino being a General and being high level NSA?

Simple fucking question, yes or no?

I searched my ass off and can find no valid reference to either being true aside from the fact that he looks like a cheap Eddie Munster ripoff lol...

Once again you make an ASSHOLE of yourself...and a BITCH as well.Here in the thread 24KT posted you are railing against me for no reason...and just in case you have ALZHEIMER'S here is the thread and your unnecessary comments. You gotta a lot of problems Dude!

BTW all of the info you asked for is right in the links I provided so once again you research nothing and make wild stupid claims. Oh and about the Ecclesiatical Law and the Pope being able to nullify any US law...I never received a response form you on that matter after i posted the info showing IT TO BE TRUE!!!...what happened? Your research failed?

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=357408.0

Hugo Chavez
Getbig V

Re: For Samson with love
« Reply #3 on: Today at 01:20:57 AM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
bla bla bla, anybody could have googled and copied and pasted here all day long.  That's all Samson has done for the most part and when you try to debate him, he gets pissed, sarcastic or just ignores you when you actually prove something is wrong.  He hasn't gotten this board off to a start, he killed this board before it had a chance.  This board is 98% Samson posting and you patting him on the back.

Hugo Chavez
Getbig V

Re: For Samson with love
« Reply #1 on: Today at 01:01:16 AM »

Roll Eyes

all he does is gather as much ct releated things as he can and posts them without even looking into them.

I'm gonna....
wait...  oh..... mmmm nonono!!!

C

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2010, 11:41:11 AM »
LOL... someone got butthurt....  All that meltdown and all you had to say was that there is no real viable reference to Michael Aquino being a General or ever being with the NSA.

If I'm wrong, please post a direct link to the material.  My guess is that you can't or you will ignore this post or you will rant on about unrelated crap.

Post the direct links or reference showing Michael Aquino was ever a General or ever worked for the NSA?  No fucking meltdowns, just post the info...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2010, 12:13:22 PM »
the info was NOT in the links you provided as you said...  There is no reference to the facts in question other than somone just saying it is so which was already said in the original video anyway ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2010, 04:18:29 PM »
500 word meltdown that doesn't contain the yes or no answer that Hugo asked for. Hilarious.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2010, 12:12:12 AM »

"If you tell people lies often enough, they will eventually believe it". This is what put an end to Communism, so USA will have the liberty of controlling people around the world.

This is why so many fools on this site think we are the same person.  :P
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2010, 03:03:36 AM »
This is why so many fools on this site think we are the same person.  :P
maybe someone should point out another time you've used a gimmick to back yourself up or you back up your gimmick?  You've never done anything like that right?  Or should I just post the info proving it? ;)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2010, 06:34:24 AM »
I really wish I had my examples rEady.  Its prEtty convincing.  Plus Jag you're a trained actor, you can pull off being in and out of character but not completely enough.   :)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2010, 01:41:06 PM »
maybe someone should point out another time you've used a gimmick to back yourself up or you back up your gimmick?  You've never done anything like that right?  Or should I just post the info proving it? ;)

I've never done that at all, ...unlike a certain political board moderator.

I did at one time attempt to post somewhat anonymously, and was able to have abuse free discussions with people, ...until one of the General board mods realized it was me and decided to delete polite discourse.

I've never used a gimmick to back up or validate anything i've posted on GetBig.
w