Author Topic: OBAMA: Continues To Keep America Safe  (Read 1582 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: OBAMA: Continues To Keep America Safe
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2010, 01:57:12 PM »
He moved here when he was 5, his parents by all accounts are not hardened fundamentalists are we to deny refuge's now?  Learn something about the story before making up rubbish scare tactics.

I read the story - we should not be letting muslims into this country over other immigratns like koreans, indians etc. 

Yes there are a few good ones, but sorry charlie, if I have a limited group to draw from for naturalization - somalia, pakistan, etc are at the very bottom of the list.   

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2010, 02:00:16 PM »
I read the story - we should not be letting muslims into this country over other immigratns like koreans, indians etc. 

Yes there are a few good ones, but sorry charlie, if I have a limited group to draw from for naturalization - somalia, pakistan, etc are at the very bottom of the list.   

He was 5 and his family has been nothing but upstanding citizens.  Gosh you are a brain dead bigot aren't ya?
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2010, 02:04:04 PM »
He was 5 and his family has been nothing but upstanding citizens.  Gosh you are a brain dead bigot aren't ya?

Bigot - no

Reality based person - yes. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2010, 02:08:30 PM »
Bigot - no

Reality based person - yes. 

I'm sure that's what the nazi's thought of themselves too!  And the south prior to the civil war.
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2010, 02:10:18 PM »
I'm sure that's what the nazi's thought of themselves too!  And the south prior to the civil war.

Ha ha ha ha - I don't speak german or have a confederate flag.

But in all seriousness - I would cmpletely ban all naturalizion from places like somalia if it were me.