Author Topic: Interesting article from Craig Titus offseason to precontest. GH15 care to chime  (Read 33216 times)

Stavios

I'll say this, there's a lot of stuff not on that list...A LOT !!! That list sounds about right, but the rec stuff is what would really blow your minds.

haha 8 lines of coke ED with 1 speed every hour  ;D

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
LEE took a lot less...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Interesting article from
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2010, 07:42:20 AM »
Excuse my ignorance, but it seems to be quite common ground that fellas really up the doseage once they become pros, so my question is... Do they really get that much bigger after turning pro? And if yes, how much bigger do they get?

e.coli

• Getbig II
he should have  spent his money on GH and not on other products. 4ui a day is really bad for a pro.

Omega

• Getbig III
Would we even believe the guys who genuinely dont take a lot and are hyper genetic responders?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Fuckin' A!  Dogg Crapp told me Craig took alot of shit so much it'd make me sick...
This is the perfect example of someone with lackluster response to hormones drugging it up to make up for it...and he wasn't even a pro yet....I can only imagine what his cycles were like in the latter days of his career...

Well kids there you have it...this is what it takes to be a "champion" :-X

What is the point of taking Test E and Test C at the same time?  I saw that Ronald said he did this in that Secrets of bodybuilding revealed.
lol at 4,200 mg of Winny per week...winny is 200mg per cc correct?  Even is not 2,200 per week is sick.

1,600mg of test
350 mg of deca
448 mg of parabolin...aka tren
700 mg of eq
4,200 mg of Winny
400 mg of masteron

6998 mg of injectables per week....HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Not counting orals, slin and GH.... Hahahahahahahahahahahaa!!!  What a fucking joke...no wonder he was a mad man all the time...anyone would be on all this.

Livin' the dream Babyyyyyyyy!

LOL @ ur dumbass, winstrol is 50mg/cc

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
Re: Interesting article from
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2010, 10:30:56 AM »
Excuse my ignorance, but it seems to be quite common ground that fellas really up the doseage once they become pros, so my question is... Do they really get that much bigger after turning pro? And if yes, how much bigger do they get?

i think Coleman put on 100 lbs of muscle.
Deep Tissue Massage

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Interesting article from
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2010, 10:51:31 AM »
Ok, but how much muscle to he put on after he turned pro and upped the dosages? And how much more weight do these guys put on after they turn pro and up the doseage? My point is that I doubt that they really get that much bigger once they earn their pro card.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Equipoise 4 shots a week (mon, wed, fri, sat)
Tren 300mg weekly (mon, wed, fri)
Tri-tren 2 shots a week (tues, thurs)
Test400 4 shots a week (tues, thurs, fri, sun)
Sust 4 shots a week (sun, mon, thurs, fri)
Arimidex 1 every 2days
T3 1 a day
GH 15iu 5days a week (sun, mon, tues, thurs, fri)
Ghrp6 3shots a day wednesday and saturday
Insulin 10iu post gym, 5iu before lunch, 5iu before dinner

That make you a high level amateur

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Seriously..I  know level 1 and 2 guys that take that much..

caseyviator

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2010, 12:08:49 PM »
Ok, but how much muscle to he put on after he turned pro and upped the dosages? And how much more weight do these guys put on after they turn pro and up the doseage? My point is that I doubt that they really get that much bigger once they earn their pro card.

thats the who point though ,the bigger u get the harder it is to get bigger and make gains.  so its up and up, more is better and probablyy always will be. this is why when a guy at the O gains about 10lbs and just as hard it has such a dramatic effect..thats what ron did 10lbs here then 10lbs there n so ons..
and dont forget all the oxys, vikes, nubain, coke these guys do.

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
this is unreal.

i remember i gained 20lb on 1 cc of sustanon 250 per week for 6 weeks, and 20lb on 1 anapolan per day for 6 weeks.

this was after about 2 years of natural training- was a T&F sprinter for years first...went from 70kg to 80kg in the 2 years.

then to0 90, then 100kg.

hardly used a thing eh?- at the time i thought it was hardcore.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
this is unreal.

i remember i gained 20lb on 1 cc of sustanon 250 per week for 6 weeks, and 20lb on 1 anapolan per day for 6 weeks.

this was after about 2 years of natural training- was a T&F sprinter for years first...went from 70kg to 80kg in the 2 years.

then to0 90, then 100kg.

hardly used a thing eh?- at the time i thought it was hardcore.

thats not the same quality,,inorder to make the 1.5 gram test and rest of the grams work and not go to bloofiness and overall mess the need of gh is GREAT,, you can not increse doses of hormone without aducate level of gh in body,,this is what YOU ARE NOT BEING TOLD ,,im tellin this over and over while the morons on md and other flex board places sit and tell you rubbish,,

YOU NEED H G H at higher does than your bodyu produce inorder to make the other hormones effective,,unless you are 22 because at 22 in up to late 20s you still got your gh at good enough levels so you can pull out a lean ripped physiqe resonably big only on steroids,,in reality when you get to 28 your GH GO INTO A PLACE CALLED THE HELL OF ALL SHITS,,thats where you find it,,the doctor tell you that it is 40 i tell you it is 28,,thats why you saw people quiting bodybuilidng back in day at ages 30 ,,now you go on gh and quit it at age 40 ,,thats 10 years ,,

generally speaking you will never look as 3 dimentional while maintinaing large size unless gh is in system ,,and you are pretty much WAISINT YOUR MONEY if you increase doses of roids with out gh in system

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
LEE took a lot less...

there is no bodybukder that abused gh and steroids more than lee priest aside from dorian yates and ron colman,,lee priest could just not grow into their size because he fucked himself when he was youngsters with the steroids and too much gh ,,yes there is such a thing as too much when youre too young especially when not consistant with the gh ,,you fuck your own body and thats exactly what he did,,never the less mutant he created,,just take a look at his hands and youll understand

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2010, 01:26:05 PM »

more syntetic muscle but it comes with fat,,different kind of fat,, pros are mainly all gh and insulin now days,,you take the gh and insulin and they are at gym rat level 200lb 8-10 % in no time,,6-8 month

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Seriously..I  know level 1 and 2 guys that take that much..

thats correct,,state regional  level competitor many of them are on protocol like this,,

people need to understand that you dont just go to competition level in 12 weeks from being looking like shit before like many do now days,, even if you keep in shape it still a very hard thing and you are consistantly on drugs,,there is no break

a fella that do a national competition can not afford to stop using drugs,,those fellas are addict,,the moment they stip they shrink like there is no tomorrow,,im talkin about losing a serious 10-20 lb in no time,,reason? because it is SYNTETIC MUSCLE not beloning on them to begin with,,

so to you they can say they use 300mg test and 300mg eq but in reality as i said before you need to multiply it by 4 to get real doses,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #41 on: November 29, 2010, 01:36:39 PM »
thats the who point though ,the bigger u get the harder it is to get bigger and make gains.  so its up and up, more is better and probablyy always will be. this is why when a guy at the O gains about 10lbs and just as hard it has such a dramatic effect..thats what ron did 10lbs here then 10lbs there n so ons..
and dont forget all the oxys, vikes, nubain, coke these guys do.

that is corecrt! when you have so much drugs in the body you become VERY LAZY ,,ask ken wheeler he can attest to this,,you dotn want to move you want to sit on computer or play video games ask ken wheeler he can attest to it,,you dont want to go and train and only when you go and train you feel little better,,what was and is the solution >?>? they go on COCAINE,,they strop at nothing,,they go on stim sooooo they are full of pharmas in blood that create syntetic growth but dont have the energy due to over load of body and organs,,,so what one does if hes bodybuilder ....go on cocaine or stimulates of many kinds,,that will give the energy needed,,thats very sad because it ruined bodybuildiner,,atleast modern bodybuilding,,BIG BIG DIFF BETWEEN COCAINE CRYSTAL METH AND WEED,,arnold never meant to ruin the cult ,,the new generation ruin it!! dont be this way

gh15 approved
fallen angel

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #42 on: November 29, 2010, 05:16:04 PM »
more syntetic muscle but it comes with fat,,different kind of fat,, pros are mainly all gh and insulin now days,,you take the gh and insulin and they are at gym rat level 200lb 8-10 % in no time,,6-8 month

gh15 approved

are you serious? God damn you make it sound like without gh you shouldn't even bother juicing. So nobody looks impressie on steroids alone?
l

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
no ,,ofcourse you can look impressive without gh,,but it will be smaller impressive,,now if you are in your teens as in 17 or in your early 20s then yes you still have high natural gh so you can still grow and look impressive but it will always be NOTHING comparing to the guy near you that is on syntetic gh and has double or tripe what you have naturally,,

now when talking about the mutants you see now days,,you talk about 10 times what your body produce at age 17 ,,10-15 times!!

that is
why
the
bodybuilder
now
days
is
so
damn
large
and even when he is a tiny shrimp with no width like
philip heath ,,,
he can still pull a WIDE look
he just put the 15-20 iu in
and boom you got the width not because you aere wide but!
because your delts grew 3 inches each side of B E E F ,,lean beef
called

M U S C L E F I B E R

something you never had before and was not there when you were done growing at at 22-23

gh15
approved:)
fallen angel

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! The reason Craig never got back into that kind of shape again is two reasons. He got lazy and he started to abuse the fuck out of insulin. I'm so sick of hearing people say that Craig said he didn't want to risk using that kind of dosage again.  ::) Craig was on more shit near the end of his career than ever. Do you really think that this guy was scared of drugs?? WTF come on. Plus no amount of steroids get you that shredded. It was diet at the end stage no matter how much other shit he was on. Yes T3 Gh speed clen ECA stack, but to get that way you have to fuking starve. I'm sure Craig tried his hardest to get back to that condition, but the insulin abuse would not let him just like it doesn't let anyone else do it today either!! When someone first starts using slin they actually look better that is until that fat starts to marbleize within the muscle and this takes time. Once this happens you are fuked and you will never have the deep striated striation within the muscle. Look at Phil Heath not putting him down, but he is prime example of this. His muscle look like balloons that have been over inflated with air. Very cartoonish. but no real detail. Yes he has good separation, but like everyone else no striations within the muscle itself like back in the old days. These guys walk around in the offseason looking like overweight powerlifters. Then when they are onstage their faces look bloated like they have not even dieted.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! The reason Craig never got back into that kind of shape again is two reasons. He got lazy and he started to abuse the fuck out of insulin. I'm so sick of hearing people say that Craig said he didn't want to risk using that kind of dosage again.  ::) Craig was on more shit near the end of his career than ever. Do you really think that this guy was scared of drugs?? WTF come on. Plus no amount of steroids get you that shredded. It was diet at the end stage no matter how much other shit he was on. Yes T3 Gh speed clen ECA stack, but to get that way you have to fuking starve. I'm sure Craig tried his hardest to get back to that condition, but the insulin abuse would not let him just like it doesn't let anyone else do it today either!! When someone first starts using slin they actually look better that is until that fat starts to marbleize within the muscle and this takes time. Once this happens you are fuked and you will never have the deep striated striation within the muscle. Look at Phil Heath not putting him down, but he is prime example of this. His muscle look like balloons that have been over inflated with air. Very cartoonish. but no real detail. Yes he has good separation, but like everyone else no striations within the muscle itself like back in the old days. These guys walk around in the offseason looking like overweight powerlifters. Then when they are onstage their faces look bloated like they have not even dieted.
Was only remarking on this fact with my training partner on Sunday
Kai, Jay etc all faces fat on stage while ripped body

Stavios

Jim do you have pics of people you dieted down ?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Interesting article from
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2010, 06:42:05 AM »
Well, at least with their fat and bloated faces they don't need to worry about obtaining the skeltor look LOL!

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
yates's face was as ripped as his body, especialy in the early years, must have hurt him to crack a smile....

caseyviator

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
im not so sure about the whole striations within the muscle thing...cause plenty of guys have kept the striated look . if u  are at the contest and can see them upclose. i see tons of striations on jay and phil ,harder to see in pics though.  also dex has tons ...several of the guys do up close. i think that as you get bigger and bigger cause u have soooo much more muscle they look diferent than when they are smaller but they are still there.  imo