Author Topic: Interesting article from Craig Titus offseason to precontest. GH15 care to chime  (Read 33183 times)

meathead23

• Getbig II
For those interested.. His cycle at his peak..Off another board

"I used to manage Max Muscle a few years ago here in Vegas, the owner was good friends with Craig-I was sitting at work one day and received a fax from Craig(intended for my boss) that listed his entire diet and drug regime for the USA-I was only 19 then and almost my pants when I read this motherer-check it out-please don't critique or argue this cycle, I'm just typing what I read straight from Craig's notebook, I'm sure he didn't want just anyone to read it but here goes-

750 mgs of testosterone cypionate per week all the way up to 3 weeks out
750 mgs of enanthate per week up to 3 weeks out
100 mgs of prop EOD and switched to 100 mgs of suspension ED for the last 6 weeks
50 mgs of deca ED (I don't understand this one)
1.5 cc's of Parabolin EOD
50 mgs of finaplex (DMSO) ED
100 mgs of eq ED
8 Andriol ED
8 Clenbuterol 2 days on 2 off
3 cc's of winstrol EVERYDAY(not a misprint)
40 mgs of Nolvadex ED
4 IU's of Humatrope 5 days on 2 off, he only went up to 6 a day(his gut looked much better when he got his pro card versus now, it's mainly b/c of the GH)
Humulin N and R(long and short acting)-very serious , you have to time your eating or you're in BIG trouble-I talked to Craig a couple weeks ago and he now mixes R with Humalog b/c the Humalog by itself makes him sick
I don't recall the amount but he used quite a bit of cytadren
3-6 Cytomel ED
40 mgs of halotestin ED
1 amp of Masteron EOD

This was all written on a calender and he sporatically threw in oddball shots like 200 mgs of deca here and there, sometimes an amp of sustenon or Heptylate(sp)-I don't understand why but he did look great-he took all his shots in the morning and all his orals at night, I might have left 1 or 2 things out but this will give you a good idea of what it took Craig to turn pro, kinda scary huh? If I remember anything else, I will list it."
Team Anders Behring

rudylrichards

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Didn't Titus turn pro around 96 ???  You kept this for 14 yrs, what were you waiting for  :(.  That's like Lewinsky keeping that dress

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
booooooooooring.  ;D ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
1 gh dont cause gut growth it is th einsulin that does it ,,gh reduces waist line ,,tighten it ,,there is no guts on gh unles insulin is there too and insulon on higher level on constant use,,look at the female who use gh ...do you see them gutting around?  no guts on hgh even at doses of 15 iu,,look at the last world chanmpionship ,,they abuse the shit out of gh and no gut growth from gh persay

second ,,cycle look ok ,,FOR 90S,,the gh dose is higher no one take 4 iu of gh usually at this level during those years it was 6-15 iu depending on the lean muscle of the bodybuilder

third the murderer owe a lot of money still and generally speaking he could take 3 times the amount of those drugs and still would remain out of top 10 o,,so at the end insulin ruined him

gh15 approved
fallen angel

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
Gh15, right now which bodybuilders are all drugs besides phil heat?

tom joad

• Getbig V

"I used to manage Max Muscle a few years ago here in Vegas, the owner was good friends with Craig-I was sitting at work one day and received a fax from Craig(intended for my boss) that listed his entire diet and drug regime for the USA-I was only 19 then and almost my pants when I read this motherer-check it out-please don't critique or argue this cycle, I'm just typing what I read straight from Craig's notebook, I'm sure he didn't want just anyone to read it but here goes-

100 mgs of prop EOD and switched to 100 mgs of suspension ED for the last 6 weeks
100 mgs of eq ED
8 Andriol ED
40 mgs of Nolvadex ED
4 IU's of Humatrope 5 days on 2 off, he only went up to 6 a day(his gut looked much better when he got his pro card versus now, it's mainly b/c of the GH)
Humulin N and R(long and short acting)-very serious , you have to time your eating or you're in BIG trouble-I talked to Craig a couple weeks ago and he now mixes R with Humalog b/c the Humalog by itself makes him sick
3-6 Cytomel ED
40 mgs of halotestin ED
1 amp of Masteron EOD

This was all written on a calender and he sporatically threw in oddball shots like 200 mgs of deca here and there, sometimes an amp of sustenon or Heptylate(sp)-I don't understand why but he did look great-he took all his shots in the morning and all his orals at night, I might have left 1 or 2 things out but this will give you a good idea of what it took Craig to turn pro, kinda scary huh? If I remember anything else, I will list it."

just the finishing touch.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Fuckin' A!  Dogg Crapp told me Craig took alot of shit so much it'd make me sick...
This is the perfect example of someone with lackluster response to hormones drugging it up to make up for it...and he wasn't even a pro yet....I can only imagine what his cycles were like in the latter days of his career...

Well kids there you have it...this is what it takes to be a "champion" :-X

What is the point of taking Test E and Test C at the same time?  I saw that Ronald said he did this in that Secrets of bodybuilding revealed.
lol at 4,200 mg of Winny per week...winny is 200mg per cc correct?  Even is not 2,200 per week is sick.

1,600mg of test
350 mg of deca
448 mg of parabolin...aka tren
700 mg of eq
4,200 mg of Winny
400 mg of masteron

6998 mg of injectables per week....HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Not counting orals, slin and GH.... Hahahahahahahahahahahaa!!!  What a fucking joke...no wonder he was a mad man all the time...anyone would be on all this.

Livin' the dream Babyyyyyyyy!

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
1 gh dont cause gut growth it is th einsulin that does it ,,gh reduces waist line ,,tighten it ,,there is no guts on gh unles insulin is there too and insulon on higher level on constant use,,look at the female who use gh ...do you see them gutting around?  no guts on hgh even at doses of 15 iu,,look at the last world chanmpionship ,,they abuse the shit out of gh and no gut growth from gh persay

second ,,cycle look ok ,,FOR 90S,,the gh dose is higher no one take 4 iu of gh usually at this level during those years it was 6-15 iu depending on the lean muscle of the bodybuilder

third the murderer owe a lot of money still and generally speaking he could take 3 times the amount of those drugs and still would remain out of top 10 o,,so at the end insulin ruined him

gh15 approved
GH15, I have enjoyed your last few posts. Good stuff and lot more reasonable.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
i have heard from a credible buddy that one day he was talking to craig, this was arly 2000's, and he asked craig why he wasnt coming in as tight now that he was a pro, craig told him that he was no longer willing to do what it took for him to get into the kind of condition he got into when he was an amatuer. he was talking about drugs. and that cycle up there makes sense in this context.

although to be honest, all those steroids are a waste. at leats in my experience and in the experience of my buddies.. steroids tend to top out growth at around 1500-2000mgs per week. and they arent what causes conditioning anyway. me  thinks craig was just getting lazy

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
1,600mg of test
350 mg of deca
700 mg of eq
4,200 mg of Winny
400 mg of masteron

hahaha What a bullshit. Can you imagine what your HDL/LDL levels would be on 4,2 Gr of Winny per week.... ::)

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV

100 mgs of eq ED
8 Andriol ED
40 mgs of Nolvadex ED
3-6 Cytomel ED
40 mgs of halotestin ED
1 amp of Masteron EOD

Probably Nandrolone PhenylPropionate

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Probably Nandrolone PhenylPropionate
probably for the joints..

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV

to combat the 300 mg of Winstrol he ran ED  ;D

Meso_z

• Getbig V
to combat the 300 mg of Winstrol he ran ED  ;D
exactly.. ;D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
hahaha What a bullshit. Can you imagine what your HDL/LDL levels would be on 4,2 Gr of Winny per week.... ::)
  ::) we still have people who doubt the insanity-obsession of pro bodybuilders and those who wish to become a pro bodybuilder.  ::)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
If I recall correctly,McFarland stated that Craig said he couldn`t and wouldn`t ever do this type of cycle again (amounts)................he thought it might kill him.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Fuckin' A!  Dogg Crapp told me Craig took alot of shit so much it'd make me sick...
This is the perfect example of someone with lackluster response to hormones drugging it up to make up for it...and he wasn't even a pro yet....I can only imagine what his cycles were like in the latter days of his career...

Well kids there you have it...this is what it takes to be a "champion" :-X

What is the point of taking Test E and Test C at the same time?  I saw that Ronald said he did this in that Secrets of bodybuilding revealed.
lol at 4,200 mg of Winny per week...winny is 200mg per cc correct?  Even is not 2,200 per week is sick.

1,600mg of test
350 mg of deca
700 mg of eq
4,200 mg of Winny
400 mg of masteron

Not counting orals, slin and GH.... Hahahahahahahahahahahaa!!!  What a fucking joke...no wonder he was a mad man all the time...anyone would be on all this.

Livin' the dream Babyyyyyyyy!

1) That cycle ain't shit as far as being particularly "heavy".

2) If Craig took this cycle he had poor response to drugs? Come on now.  ::) Look at his video from that year... he looked fucking insane. Yeah, most good responders would look much better on this supposed cycle.  ::) :D

3) Bodybuilders often stack steroids with no rhyme or reason. Or... similar drugs, such as the Test E and C, are sometimes stacked because you can't always be sure everything is legit or correctly dosed. By mixing all your testosterones, for example, at least you're getting an even dosage throughout.

4) Winstrol, human grade, is 50mg per cc, not 200mg. Tbombz has taken the most Winstrol out of anyone "I know".  :D

My guess... he took it because he had it lying around. No particular reason, it's just more hormone and if you have it you might as well take it.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150

4) Winstrol, human grade, is 50mg per cc, not 200mg. Tbombz has taken the most Winstrol out of anyone "I know".  :D
van,  you son of a.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  it was only for like two weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D    ;D    ;D    ;D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
van,  you son of a.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  it was only for like two weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D    ;D    ;D    ;D

I could hardly believe it. You're a crazy man.  :D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
I could hardly believe it. You're a crazy man.  :D

i ended up going through 4 50cc bottles in like 10 days if i remember correctly. i was filling up a syring with 3cc's of the shit and squirting it down my throat.. probably 2-3 times daily. lmao...  ;D  ;D   shit worked great for improving my ability to rep light weight. but was total crap otherwise.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels

2) If Craig took this cycle he had poor response to drugs? Come on now.  ::) Look at his video from that year... he looked fucking insane. Yeah, most good responders would look much better on this supposed cycle.  ::) :D

3) Bodybuilders often stack steroids with no rhyme or reason. Or... similar drugs, such as the Test E and C, are sometimes stacked because you can't always be sure everything is legit or correctly dosed. By mixing all your testosterones, for example, at least you're getting an even dosage throughout.

4) Winstrol, human grade, is 50mg per cc, not 200mg. Tbombz has taken the most Winstrol out of anyone "I know".  :D

My guess... he took it because he had it lying around. No particular reason, it's just more hormone and if you have it you might as well take it.

lol ,, i love this fella,,he has the BEST KNOWLEDGE AND POST ON THE WHOLE FUCKIN INTERNET WHEN IT COMES TO REALITY BODYBUILDING,,

gh15 approved!!
fallen angel

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

I remember the video...And I still say if you have to take that much shit to look like what he looked like, you're not a good responder...You have people that take what we would consider take not much and look good, not much and not look good, average amount and look good, average amount and not look good, alot and look good alot and not look good...

Taking alot and looking good doesn't necessary mean you're a great responder...Great responders are guys that don't take what we would consider alot and look better than guys that take alot...Craig was average for a pro and had average response, he just took alot of shit and I don't care what you say, perhaps you are jaded because you've been around, but that's alot of shit especially if you're not already a pro...It's probably not alot compared to what they allegedly take today.  If this is what Craig took in the latter of his career I might agree but he wasn't a pro and did this...I'm sure Ronnie or Jay took/takes more shit than this but if you were to look at a Ronnie cycle at when he was an amateur, you'd see that Craig was indeed all drugs...

I forgot about everything being HG back then cause UG winny is dosed different...so yes, 1050 mg of winny per week vs, 4,200...much better.

claymore

• Getbig IV
I'll say this, there's a lot of stuff not on that list...A LOT !!! That list sounds about right, but the rec stuff is what would really blow your minds.

Stavios

i ended up going through 4 50cc bottles in like 10 days if i remember correctly. i was filling up a syring with 3cc's of the shit and squirting it down my throat.. probably 2-3 times daily. lmao...  ;D  ;D   shit worked great for improving my ability to rep light weight. but was total crap otherwise.

LOL !!!

you are a crazy guy  ;D

And I tought I was insane with my 10 omnadrens a week I am about to start  ;D