Author Topic: THE BILLY MIMNAUGH SUPPORT THREAD  (Read 9565 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: THE BILLY MIMNAUGH SUPPORT THREAD
« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2010, 08:53:41 AM »
Who gives a shit? This is the internet. Why does Billy need our support or approval to come back?

It's moronic to post under your real name and reveal personal information about yourself to a bunch of strangers. The problem (more so than his kids being exposed) is that Billy always came off as a racist, homophobic toughguy. Being a queer doesn't jive with that image. Whether or not Bay doctored the pm's is irrelevant. Billy is probably too embarrassed to come back because his manhood has been called into question (unfairly or not) and his credibility is shot.

Personally I think Billy is from another time where bicthassness isn’t allowed. Honor and pride... it sounds fucked up but it is exactly that. A place where if people talk shit, the least they can do is identify the place where the shit is coming from. I totally get that. He, for the life of him can’t understand how so many people can applaud the constant shit talking from the guy hiding behind the keyboard. He is a relic of a simpler time and place where you had to be an actual man if you wanted to sling shit. Now most are going to say "its the internet" and I understand that to a certain extent, but your being a man has to feel something deep down like "gosh I'm a bitch for talking shit behind a keyboard" And if not... its cool.. But it separates the difference between alphas and betas. For example... Chaos. He talks shit but you can find him any time of your choosing. You have to respect that. And friendly jabs are cool. But when it goes to challenging manhood... it enters something different. Just my thoughts.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2010, 08:54:37 AM »
Not approval - he can do what he wants - I'm just saying his posts on the political board were very entertaining. 

Youre saying more because you started a fucking dick sucking thread about him

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2010, 09:14:59 AM »
The funny/sad thing about this is that in the real world 98% of getbig wouldn't have the balls to say ANYTHING to Billy's face except "yes sir." TA also made some asinine comments about him having lower bodyfat that Billy... -No shit! The guy outmuscles TA by over 100 lbs so of course that' a given. Also none who posted in that thread would be able to make his lifts in their best day People got butt hurt since Billy knew where to hit them... TA was WAY OUT OF LINE and should be banned for posting and commenting on someones child. That is extremely sick...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #53 on: November 29, 2010, 10:04:52 AM »
The funny/sad thing about this is that in the real world 98% of getbig wouldn't have the balls to say ANYTHING to Billy's face except "yes sir." TA also made some asinine comments about him having lower bodyfat that Billy... -No shit! The guy outmuscles TA by over 100 lbs so of course that' a given. Also none who posted in that thread would be able to make his lifts in their best day People got butt hurt since Billy knew where to hit them... TA was WAY OUT OF LINE and should be banned for posting and commenting on someones child. That is extremely sick...

You have to realize that Billy was on a ton of steroids. Like it's some special achievement to get loaded up on steroids and jump into a shirt where you can press an extra 200 LBS with piss poor form. Power-lifting is a similar to bodybuilding, you can't be the best unless using chemical means. Billy would be have achieved nothing if he wasn't chemically enhanced.  He often bragged about having all these injuries from Iron game, claiming that he can't even put on his own socks..However, he still plans on adding 100 pounds to his squat total in 2 years.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: November 29, 2010, 11:20:50 AM »
You have to realize that Billy was on a ton of steroids. Like it's some special achievement to get loaded up on steroids and jump into a shirt where you can press an extra 200 LBS with piss poor form. Power-lifting is a similar to bodybuilding, you can't be the best unless using chemical means. Billy would be have achieved nothing if he wasn't chemically enhanced.  He often bragged about having all these injuries from Iron game, claiming that he can't even put on his own socks..However, he still plans on adding 100 pounds to his squat total in 2 years.

Yes i know, i'm a powerlifter myself and i use steroids (most of my posts since i joined in 2004 are in the steroid board). Steroids do have a big part in every sport, i know many guys who thought that if they would "hop on" gear they would be something special overnight, but it simply does not work that way. I currently lift raw and i allways use pretty small doses (because they work and i'm prone to sides) if they didn't i'd use more...

But whatever you think about his lifting it still was way out of line to involve his family...

And most of the guys in getbig have at least tried gear so they really can't play that card anyway...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #55 on: November 29, 2010, 12:07:02 PM »
So is everyone angry that the Newspaper that featured Billy and his kids on their public website (with pictures) for anyone to read and send around (had a button that enabled anyone to click to send as news articles do)?

Should I contact the paper and somehow blame them for Billy willingly subjecting his kids to a public forum, this case the local paper which enables anyone in any country to read and send the pictures and the adjoining article?

Should we blame the newspaper for Billy being outed as a homosexual?

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #56 on: November 29, 2010, 12:09:19 PM »
I don't know, but Moe Howard called, and he wants his haircut back
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #57 on: November 29, 2010, 12:09:56 PM »
No - but interjecting it in the courseof that thread was like tossing a gallon of gasoline on an already raging fire.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 29, 2010, 12:16:58 PM »
No - but interjecting it in the courseof that thread was like tossing a gallon of gasoline on an already raging fire.  
Why?

Are you ashamed of Billy`s choice to put his children out in the public domain, pose with them for pictures, contribute to the writing of an online newspaper article about them that is intended to be mass distributed publicly?

Your fault lies not in me my dear boy, but with Billy.  He is the guilty one.  You certainly don`t blame the Newspaper for taking the photos and then having a link that encourages "Email Article to a Friend, Post Code to Message Board", or do you?

If that is the case, why do you post the articles you do if you have a problem with the public dissemination of information (perhaps misinformation the majority of the time  ;) ) when you clearly take full advantage of it as evidenced by your myriad of "News Articles" from other websites.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 29, 2010, 12:19:59 PM »
What did that have to do with the thread itself?  If you were coming to say - hey I know Billy is not gay - here look at this article, fine. 

But please - you know damn well it was meant to add to the feeding frenzy against him.

He has gone over the line many times I agree, but we should all keep family out of out squabbles.   

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 29, 2010, 12:46:07 PM »
What did that have to do with the thread itself?  If you were coming to say - hey I know Billy is not gay - here look at this article, fine. 

But please - you know damn well it was meant to add to the feeding frenzy against him.

He has gone over the line many times I agree, but we should all keep family out of out squabbles.   

How many times have you made references to my family?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 29, 2010, 12:50:28 PM »
How many times have you made references to my family?

Not in a derogatory way ever.  only that you piss away your inheritance.     

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 29, 2010, 12:53:33 PM »
Not in a derogatory way ever.  only that you piss away your inheritance.     
What is the reason Billy gave you for being too scared to post anymore?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 29, 2010, 12:54:38 PM »
What is the reason Billy gave you for being too scared to post anymore?

He was upset that the thread was kep alive for so long. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #64 on: November 29, 2010, 01:03:03 PM »
Question, what was posted about Billys children?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #65 on: November 29, 2010, 01:04:22 PM »

it was a picture of his kids and him.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 29, 2010, 01:05:43 PM »
This public article meant for public distribution from the local newspaper.

Family wins trophies at powerlifting meet » Sports » Zionsville

http://timessentinel.com/sports/x154638656/Family-wins-trophies-at-powerlifting-meet

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 29, 2010, 01:05:49 PM »

Was it remotely as bad as you and those knockoff shades you got ripped off into paying $300 for?  

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #68 on: November 29, 2010, 01:06:52 PM »
Was it remotely as bad as you and those knockoff shades you got ripped off into paying $300 for?  

what in sam hill are you talking about? And knock offs...child please

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 29, 2010, 01:07:06 PM »
No.  It was a public article meant for public distribution from the local newspaper.

Family wins trophies at powerlifting meet » Sports » Zionsville

http://timessentinel.com/sports/x154638656/Family-wins-trophies-at-powerlifting-meet

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 29, 2010, 01:10:11 PM »
That is a nice family photo - why post it? 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 29, 2010, 01:10:26 PM »
So, are we supposed to blame Billy for subjecting his children to be thrust in the public spotlight with all of their consent?

Or are we to blame the newspaper for posting the article and picture to which Billy and children all posed and agreed to for a public article meant for the local newspaper and online for the purpose of mass distribution publicly?

I personally don`t think anyone is to blame whatsoever as all parties are consenting.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: November 29, 2010, 01:11:52 PM »
That is a nice family photo - why post it? 

If you find it so endearing, they why whine about it?  Especially since its from a public newspaper to which anyone can access.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #73 on: November 29, 2010, 01:13:23 PM »

:P
Why you dont like me G...you mad i demolish your bullshit threads and posts.. expose you for the hyperbole filled chicken little hypercondriac bitch you are.. i mean shit...its all in good fun my man. we talkin about billy and the question is asked "what was the picture about" and i say it and you mad.. whats your deal. you want some YSL shades?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 29, 2010, 01:13:56 PM »
If you find it so endearing, they why whine about it?  Especially since its from a public newspaper to which anyone can access.

Because in the spirit of that thread - you knew it was going to be used for chum for the feeding frenzy going on.  

The pics people post of you are ones that you yourself posted on this site.