Author Topic: Question about Johnny Falcon  (Read 8678 times)

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
Question about Johnny Falcon
« on: November 29, 2010, 07:32:53 PM »
 Does this guy really use crack or meth?

Everything about him is very crackhead/tweaker.

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
Re: Question about Johnny Falcon
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2010, 07:36:36 PM »

I donno I wonder myself, his supposed heart problem would suggest this some form of hidden guilt but who knows, this guy just might be a absolute idiot, that would never draw attention to himself if  didn't have the appearance of a pure aryan.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2010, 07:43:04 PM »
I love my family here

dianekong
blackassredfag
Mr Nobody Cares about 2012 :D
time wasonlycocks
Rami thisfingerupyourass ;)
the true ass asin

and many others
A

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2010, 07:48:54 PM »
He's admitted many times to using meth on a regular basis, even started a thread about using heroin

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2010, 07:49:56 PM »
Heres another question. Is Big Dicked Bob possibly the biggest loser on getbig? He posts retarded gif's and pics trying to be like Mars, but no one has EVER laughed at anything he does or posts, and his relevance is none. I personally find him to be a HUGE loser wannabe.

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2010, 07:50:36 PM »
I love my family here

dianekong
blackassredfag
Mr Nobody Cares
time wasonlycocks
Rami thisfingerupyourass
the true ass asin

and many others
Hey if I can get outed for being gay, you should be outed for being an idiot, it's only logical, why do you insist on being so selfish, your past 30 time you mature your role a little.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2010, 07:51:02 PM »

Says the 145lb twink who is always threatening to beat up people...

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2010, 07:51:10 PM »
He's admitted many times to using meth on a regular basis, even started a thread about using heroin
Cite these or a I call bullshit.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2010, 07:51:43 PM »
Heres another question. Is Big Dicked Bob possibly the biggest loser on getbig? He posts retarded gif's and pics trying to be like Mars, but no one has EVER laughed at anything he does or posts, and his relevance is none. I personally find him to be a HUGE loser wannabe.
its called self actualization , once your there youll be doing the same thing twenni fo seven
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2010, 07:52:16 PM »

hero-win
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2010, 07:52:58 PM »
Hey if I can get outed for being gay, you should be outed for being an idiot, it's only logical, why do you insist on being so selfish, your past 30 time you mature your role a little.

i should be outed that is correct, how is this acheived?
A

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2010, 07:53:12 PM »

weed, cocaine, crack, meth, heroine, paint thinner, you name it,he took it. LSD, mushrooms, diesel, burning plastic, fertilizers. If it makes you "high", he will try it. I bet he would smoke dog shit.

But, even better are the "diets" he followed over the years:

-liters of coffee ONLY for fatloss
-drinking olive oil by the cups
sea salt (he claimed that sea slat makes you immortal, because scientists could keep the cells of a chicken heart alive in sea salt, well, he oversaw the point that the chicken didn't live to see its heart survive in the sea salt, but that's only a small layback to Falcon.

he had some other bogus ideas over the years, actually the patter is always the same:

1.) He finds something new (alcohol preserves food) ["new" in this case means common knowledge for normal people]
2.) He thinks it's the holy grail and starts to do it over-excessively, i.e. drinking 6 liters of pure alcohol ed
3.) He realizes what he said was total bullshit, goes into timeout or logs off for a month
4.) go back to 1.) and start again.

LOL

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2010, 07:53:26 PM »
its called self actualization , once your there youll be doing the same thing twenni fo seven
Is this an acknowledgement of your well known idiocy.

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2010, 07:53:29 PM »

Yes, it's true...He did post that used hardcore drugs..

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2010, 07:54:13 PM »

fuck off gimmick

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2010, 07:54:21 PM »

cite=sight=visualize it boy or i call bushlight x2
A

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2010, 07:56:08 PM »
cite=sight=visualize it boy or i call bushlight x2
*blankstare*

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2010, 07:56:30 PM »
weed, cocaine, crack, meth, heroine, paint thinner, you name it,he took it. LSD, mushrooms, diesel, burning plastic, fertilizers. If it makes you "high", he will try it. I bet he would smoke dog shit.

sea salt (he claimed that sea slat makes you immortal, because scientists could keep the cells of a chicken heart alive in sea salt, well, he oversaw the point that the chicken didn't live to see its heart survive in the sea salt, but that's only a small layback to Falcon.

he had some other bogus ideas over the years, actually the patter is always the same:

1.) He finds something new (alcohol preserves food) ["new" in this case means common knowledge for normal people]
2.) He thinks it's the holy grail and starts to do it over-excessively, i.e. drinking 6 liters of pure alcohol ed
3.) He realizes what he said was total bullshit, goes into timeout or logs off for a month

LOL

The Paintcan re-invents the wheel for us bitches ;D

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2010, 07:56:38 PM »

LOL

what a great post

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2010, 07:57:11 PM »

LOL

dianekong will post on 93percent of failcan threads in hopes seeking leadership among other failcans
A

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2010, 07:57:35 PM »

LOL
There no way this can be true, if he's so wacked out on drugs now why the fuck is he acting like something other than drugs is causing it? and all the bullshit diets?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2010, 07:59:23 PM »

i am the wheel, im always the first to physically encounter the new diet experiments. getbig is the driver with the seatbelt and safety helmet on too scared to try special eating tactics
A

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2010, 07:59:44 PM »

over and over again, LOL!!

There no way this can be true, if he's so wacked out on drugs now why the fuck is he acting like something other than drugs is causing it? and all the bullshit diets?

Oh sorry, i forgot that he is also a hillbilly.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2010, 08:01:14 PM »
i am the wheel, im always the first to physically encounter the new diet experiments. getbig is the driver with the seatbelt and safety helmet on too scared to try special eating tactics

Whatever makes you happy, Deliverance 8)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2010, 08:03:53 PM »
please refrain from using the great Mars' name like that in vain  >:(
follow the arrows