Author Topic: Sarah Palin Asking For Assange's Assassination  (Read 1301 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Sarah Palin Asking For Assange's Assassination
« on: November 30, 2010, 09:53:40 AM »
Not exactly an intelligent thiing to say for someone looking forward to being a presidential candidate...then again it is Sarah "Caribou Barbie" Palin

Palin: Hunt down Assange like a terrorist

She asks why the WikiLeaks chief is not hunted "with the same urgency we pursue al Qaeda and Taliban leaders"
By Justin Elliott

Potential GOP presidential contender Sarah Palin wins the prize for most feverish reaction to the WikiLeaks release with this new Facebook post:

[T]he latest round of publications of leaked classified U.S. documents through the shady organization called Wikileaks raises serious questions about the Obama administration’s incompetent handling of this whole fiasco.

First and foremost, what steps were taken to stop Wikileaks director Julian Assange from distributing this highly sensitive classified material especially after he had already published material not once but twice in the previous months? Assange is not a "journalist," any more than the "editor" of al Qaeda’s new English-language magazine Inspire is a "journalist." He is an anti-American operative with blood on his hands. His past posting of classified documents revealed the identity of more than 100 Afghan sources to the Taliban. Why was he not pursued with the same urgency we pursue al Qaeda and Taliban leaders?

It's first worth noting that there is no evidence that Assange has "blood on his hands." In a review of a previous round of leaks on Afghanistan, the Pentagon found no evidence that anyone had been endangered.

But more important: Palin is advocating that Assange be pursued like an al-Qaida operative. In the current context, it's not unreasonable to interpret that to mean he should be assassinated.

This is rather like Palin's recent stance against the 16th Amendment and the federal income tax: If she's going to be a serious political figure, she should be required to publicly explain and defend her positions. A serious media interview would be the perfect forum, one we're not likely to get any time soon.

http://www.salon.com/news/politics/war_room/2010/11/29/palin_hunt_down_assange
C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Sarah Palin Asking For Assange's Assassination
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2010, 09:57:41 AM »
Wrong again - Obamas hunting down terrorists is only so that he can provide them with lawyers, trials, and a day in the sun in court. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2010, 10:06:06 AM »
I remember when we assasinated the editor of the New York times for publishing the "pentagon papers"

oh wait

scratch that

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2010, 10:11:58 AM »
That bitch is fucking bat shit crazy.  Seriously............I can't stand the stupid fucking girl!  She would drive the final nail in this country's fucking coffin if she was elected.  Fuck the Tea Partiers.  Bunch of morons of they allow Palin to be their talking head.  If anything the bitched should be trained by 5 negroids with 9" cocks......maybe that would shut her fucking mouth up!  God she's irritating, worse than Obama's candy homo ass. 

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2010, 10:28:44 AM »
Well her 24 hours from saying the last stupid thing she said is up so now she has to give us something else to talk about for the next 24 hours.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2010, 10:29:21 AM »
That bitch is fucking bat shit crazy.  Seriously............I can't stand the stupid fucking #girl!  She would drive the final nail in this country's fucking coffin if she was elected.  Fuck the Tea Partiers.  Bunch of morons of they allow Palin to be their talking head.  If anything the bitched should be trained by 5 negroids with 9" cocks......maybe that would shut her fucking mouth up!  God she's irritating, worse than Obama's candy homo ass. 

Aren't you a pretty staunch GOP'er? ???
As empty as paradise

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2010, 11:21:34 AM »
Well her 24 hours from saying the last stupid thing she said is up so now she has to give us something else to talk about for the next 24 hours.

It takes the focus off her saying obama should have sued to keep the wikileaks documents from being leaked to begin with ;)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2010, 11:27:45 AM »
Aren't you a pretty staunch GOP'er? ???

No not at all.  The only politician I would support is Ron Paul and others who think like him.  Neither the GOP nor the democrats represent their founding ideals anymore.  So I'd rather label myself a libertarian than either of the former. 

Mons Venus

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2010, 11:40:31 AM »
That bitch is fucking bat shit crazy.  Seriously............I can't stand the stupid fucking #girl!  She would drive the final nail in this country's fucking coffin if she was elected.  Fuck the Tea Partiers.  Bunch of morons of they allow Palin to be their talking head.  If anything the bitched should be trained by 5 negroids with 9" cocks......maybe that would shut her fucking mouth up!  God she's irritating, worse than Obama's candy homo ass. 

well said.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2010, 11:45:56 AM »

Can we leave your sexual fantasies out of this, please?

As for hunting Assange down like a terrorist, this is a problem because......

I'd say find him and drop him in front of our guys and gals in uniform, maybe let him have a chat with HH6.

Mons Venus

« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2010, 12:32:34 PM »
open non-lying governments have nothing to worry regarding Wiki

or do we?

;)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2010, 12:49:45 PM »
Of course the shitbag Assange should be double-tapped.....next question....

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2010, 01:16:17 PM »
No not at all.  The only politician I would support is Ron Paul and others who think like him.  Neither the GOP nor the democrats represent their founding ideals anymore.  So I'd rather label myself a libertarian than either of the former. 
Agreed,

This is fucking insane, this bitch makes comments that would make Iranian's blush, it's pretty funny how american's act just like everyone else, when there hegemony is threatened.

Ron Paul is the man, however he would of been a shit choice when the crisis hit. Not that anyone else seems capable.