Author Topic: Question for True Adonis  (Read 6356 times)

slacker

• Getbig V
Re: Question for True Adonis
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2010, 11:29:12 AM »
hmm .. you sure Adonis? I am asking because the couch is worth 2g's at most. But it is a very nice couch. I love the dark maroon/brownish tint.

For the haters, it's obviously a joke you did not get.  :)

why are slacker and the other gimmicks so mean to me ?  :'(
cause your a fucking homo who post the dumbest shit ever.   Go talk to Bay  he will guide you out of the closet
I

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2010, 12:20:27 PM »
I've said it before and I'll say it again: Sev looks like a suave member of the Romanian criminal underground. I can imagine him dining in a fine Bucharest restaurant before heading out into the countryside to bury the body tied-up in the boot of his BMW 335I.
"Good Luck..."

Formerly_Owner76

• Getbig III
  • Long Time Troll!
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2010, 03:51:39 PM »
Saw TA mentioned on "Outlaw Powerlifting" today.
Billy is a Mod there, and will totally fukk up TA when he see's him.

Disturbia, how about a Photoshop of Billy choking the fukk out of TA ?

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2010, 04:19:14 PM »

Sounds serious
U

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2010, 04:27:48 PM »
I remember you said that you are a high end antique upholstery dealer. Is there any chance you could give me an estimate on this couch ?

Sevastase trying way too hard to be stylish and GQ.

Notice the empty look in his eyes, as he gazes down at the floor.

tallgerman

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • I love myself a lot.
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2010, 07:00:34 PM »

oh dear lord poseidoni and all the minions of SET

lets not be thinking jason stratham is good lookin

hes ugly as hell and any ass he gets is money+fame backed

thanks for playin

fun to wathc in movies tho

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2010, 07:42:22 PM »

You relay this message to him:  You will go to jail nearly for the rest of your life if you even think about trying anything. 

You tell him that.

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2010, 08:09:49 PM »
LOL. Stay thirsty, my friends.

why didi you have to insult the Dos Equis guy like that

Formerly_Owner76

• Getbig III
  • Long Time Troll!
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2010, 10:59:00 PM »
You relay this message to him:  You will go to jail nearly for the rest of your life if you even think about trying anything. 

You tell him that.

I think the thread was deleted after a "getbig style" lawyer warned him about saying stuff like that in public.
You know, because tons of lawyers log into Outlaw Powerlifting every day  ::)

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2010, 11:16:31 PM »
It's damp rainy night here and what better way to "ring the moisture" out then with some Chicken-Posole soup.  Nothing is better then the tranquil aromas of chicken, peppercorns and porcini mushrooms throughout the kitchen.  One taste of this transported me back to that small cozy town in Creel Mexico where a friendly, sincere senorita showed me this recipe when I was on a two week sabbatical. Outstanding. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2010, 11:58:09 PM »
It's damp rainy night here and what better way to "ring the moisture" out then with some Chicken-Posole soup.  Nothing is better then the tranquil aromas of chicken, peppercorns and porcini mushrooms throughout the kitchen.  One taste of this transported me back to that small cozy town in Creel Mexico where a friendly, sincere senorita showed me this recipe when I was on a two week sabbatical. Outstanding. 
Your timing and coincidence never cease to amaze me!  Today Jezebelle and I ground one pound of Chuck Steaks and one pound of Sirloin Tips in order to make Traditional Tex-Mex tacos.  First we browned the meat then transferred it to a bowl and used the Fond from the dutch oven created by the meat to soften the onions in some oil.  Then the aromatics go in, New Mexican Chili Powder, Cayenne, Cumin, Paprika,Minced Garlic and these get toasted and slightly brown for the flavor base.  The final step is to add in the Apple Cider Vinegar, Brown Sugar and Tomato Sauce (I use a Puree from some Heirlooms we saved from this season, Eva Purple Balls).  Reduce this succulent mixture down just slightly and you are now ready to dress your Tacos to your hearts desire.  Soft or Hard does not matter as any bite of each will instantly transport your mind straight to the Old West.  For more Tex/Mex authenticity you may want to eat these after some hard yard work or something physical of that nature.  All the better if you can find a horse to ride before you dine.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2010, 12:22:48 AM »
Your timing and coincidence never cease to amaze me!  Today Jezebelle and I ground one pound of Chuck Steaks and one pound of Sirloin Tips in order to make Traditional Tex-Mex tacos.  First we browned the meat then transferred it to a bowl and used the Fond from the dutch oven created by the meat to soften the onions in some oil.  Then the aromatics go in, New Mexican Chili Powder, Cayenne, Cumin, Paprika,Minced Garlic and these get toasted and slightly brown for the flavor base.  The final step is to add in the Apple Cider Vinegar, Brown Sugar and Tomato Sauce (I use a Puree from some Heirlooms we saved from this season, Eva Purple Balls).  Reduce this succulent mixture down just slightly and you are now ready to dress your Tacos to your hearts desire.  Soft or Hard does not matter as any bite of each will instantly transport your mind straight to the Old West.  For more Tex/Mex authenticity you may want to eat these after some hard yard work or something physical of that nature.  All the better if you can find a horse to ride before you dine.

Amazing!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2010, 05:06:18 AM »
Falcon
A

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2010, 10:24:14 AM »
giving your furniture baths

areyoufuckingkiddingme

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2010, 11:19:48 AM »
giving your furniture baths

areyoufuckingkiddingme
Nope.  This is exactly why you see a decline in overall quality.  People have no clue how to take care of anything anymore and just buy synthetic cloth garbage that the manufacture knows will break anyways.

You take care of Leather properly, it will last a lifetime and outlive you easily.  Same goes for car interiors.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2010, 01:02:30 PM »

You tell him that.
You're so queer.. Just like a little bitch.. Tslk like a tough guy ,then when you get slapped,ypu call the cops.. Phagoooooooooooooo!

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2010, 02:07:24 PM »
If you have dark leather couch, you should oil it down with castor oil at least once a year to prevent drying and cracking.  This works for all kinds of leather goods, including jackets.  Put a toothpaste sized line on the cushion, and rub it in with your hands.  Like a baseball glove.

If you have light leather, you should use petroleum jelly, not castor oil, as castor oil darkens leather, but can give a cool antique-ish look.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 01, 2010, 02:51:56 PM »
If you have dark leather couch, you should oil it down with castor oil at least once a year to prevent drying and cracking.  This works for all kinds of leather goods, including jackets.  Put a toothpaste sized line on the cushion, and rub it in with your hands.  Like a baseball glove.

If you have light leather, you should use petroleum jelly, not castor oil, as castor oil darkens leather, but can give a cool antique-ish look.
I would never risk those approaches.  Lexol or any Fiebings product is the only way to go.  Horse Saddlery products are also the absolute best and safest to use.

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2010, 03:29:08 PM »
Adonis, why the need to always be so contrary?
http://www.lewissaddleshop.com/articles/care.htm

http://www.managemylife.com/mmh/articles/authored/caring-for-leather-furniture

I could go on and on about how castor oil has many uses in the care of leather, from leather jackets, leather grips (both tennis and golf), etc.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2010, 04:02:16 PM »

I could go on and on about how castor oil has many uses in the care of leather, from leather jackets, leather grips (both tennis and golf), etc.

I`m just saying from my own point of view that I, myself would NEVER do it.  I deal with high end leathers of all types (including exotics like ostrich, cayman, alligator) every day and its not a risk I am willing to take.

I will only use what the manufacturer recommends or what the Leather crafter advises.  I would NEVER use castor oil but if you feel like doing it, have at it.  I won`t be joining you nor would I recommend it to anybody.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2010, 04:05:02 PM »

Oh man, I just read the site you provided and they talk of using Saddle Soap.  That is a GIANT No-No.  Saddle Soap will absolutely dry and destroy leather, especially delicate leather such as Nappa Kid Skin.  That is some disastrous advice right there.  Each type of skin is different and requires different attention and different methods of using different products.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #46 on: December 01, 2010, 04:05:52 PM »
I remember you said that you are a high end antique upholstery dealer. Is there any chance you could give me an estimate on this couch ?

Fully player

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: December 01, 2010, 05:10:10 PM »
TA, nobody said anything (prior to you, just now) about exotics.
We were talking about a couch, like the one Sev is pictured in.

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 05, 2010, 12:58:51 AM »
Nope.  This is exactly why you see a decline in overall quality.  People have no clue how to take care of anything anymore and just buy synthetic cloth garbage that the manufacture knows will break anyways.

You take care of Leather properly, it will last a lifetime and outlive you easily.  Same goes for car interiors.

like we dubbin/polish our leather lounges but maybe i just thought the word 'bath' sounded a bit out of place lol