Author Topic: Putin on CNN  (Read 4107 times)

theonlyone

Putin on CNN
« on: December 01, 2010, 12:40:17 AM »
 Larry King or whatever it spelled interviewed Putin. Watch it today! Basically what he says - watch your mouth next time (wikileaks) and no body cares for US, they are weak and impotent! lol.

theonlyone

Re: Putin on CNN
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2010, 01:01:25 AM »
 yeah an average income of an American may be much bigger but they are weak and impotent! Irrelevant on the world stage! The further - the worse... :-X

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2010, 03:11:11 AM »
He's already been on Larry King in the past,

Here is a clip from the new interview:

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2010, 03:18:17 AM »
yeah an average income of an American may be much bigger but they are weak and impotent! Irrelevant on the world stage! The further - the worse... :-X
You might have the basics of english down, but there is something lost in translation... You sound like an ass.  I can see the intention of most of your posts are to beat your chest and attack us, but your delivery has me laughing my ass off... lol...  Comes off like a bad online translator...

Impotent? LOLOL

The further - the worse? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Relating family/personal income to national power, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. ..

LOST IN TRANSLATION...

theonlyone

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2010, 03:22:34 AM »
 Huge Chaves the video is forbidden to watch in my country. Is Putin thankful to Obama for letting Russia to become stronger?

yeah blame it on online translator. I'm trying my best to put in words as how much I do love America but it translates as it translates... the the the?

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2010, 03:42:58 AM »
the video is forbidden to watch in my country.

Enough said...

Nice country
TEAM LAURA LEE!

theonlyone

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2010, 04:19:10 AM »
Enough said...

Nice country

Are you trying to say it weren't the guys from CNN blocking the video???

Putin speeds up to 240 km/h

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2010, 04:48:01 AM »
Huge Chaves the video is forbidden to watch in my country. Is Putin thankful to Obama for letting Russia to become stronger?

yeah blame it on online translator. I'm trying my best to put in words as how much I do love America but it translates as it translates... the the the?
actually the transmission was cut off by the emergency broadcast system which said we are about to launch hell on Russia.  nuclear war is on the way, you have 15 minutes to find a hole and a few days before you die a miserable death ;D  run run run.... hahahaha

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2010, 06:39:07 AM »

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2010, 07:03:06 AM »
Hahahahaha
that is a serious lol...  unfortunately it will probably fly over theonlyone's head.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2010, 07:25:02 AM »
!

theonlyone

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2010, 08:40:42 AM »
actually the transmission was cut off by the emergency broadcast system which said we are about to launch hell on Russia.  nuclear war is on the way, you have 15 minutes to find a hole and a few days before you die a miserable death ;D  run run run.... hahahaha

Are you trying to scare Russia by nuclear war threat? lololololololol Look Russian military power would have put all the NATO on shame without any nukes. Why NATO? Let's go one on one US vs Russia. Can't wait, can't wait..... ;D

theonlyone

« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2010, 08:55:59 AM »
 hold on Putin said - we don't care what the future holds for US, they are irrelevant! IF Putin says so then why should I care?  :-X ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2010, 09:00:53 AM »
 ;D

theonlyone

« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2010, 09:03:06 AM »
 Yeah America needs a stronger leader!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2010, 09:06:24 AM »
Are you trying to scare Russia by nuclear war threat? lololololololol Look Russian military power would have put all the NATO on shame without any nukes. Why NATO? Let's go one on one US vs Russia. Can't wait, can't wait..... ;D
did you not know, nuclear weapons are owned by private citizens here?  We can launch at you anytime we want.  The Second Amendment gives us that right.  Many Americans have ICBMs in their backyards ready to launch at you ;D  I have a 40 meggaton bitchin nuke ready to shuv up your stupid assholio at the flip of a switch ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2010, 09:08:24 AM »
;D
why the hell is he riding a chick's bike?  ???

Good thing the rest of us have our own nukes :D

theonlyone

« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2010, 09:22:26 AM »
did you not know, nuclear weapons are owned by private citizens here?  We can launch at you anytime we want.  The Second Amendment gives us that right.  Many Americans have ICBMs in their backyards ready to launch at you ;D  I have a 40 meggaton bitchin nuke ready to shuv up your stupid assholio at the flip of a switch ;D

C'mon you're kidding right? IF the nuclear weapons were owned by private citizens, those kids would not have been coming to schools with the simple machine gun to kill 10's of pupils...It would have looked a bit different right? ;D

Huge Chaves and the other mod Cosmos or something are good guys! They can take shit right to their face and don't even frown!!! It values a lot! Obama should learn from our getbig guys! :-X

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2010, 09:23:24 AM »
Putin is a legit bad ass mofo. 

Judo master, KGB, hunter, etc.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2010, 09:24:17 AM »
I love this mindspin gimmick. It's even funnier when you look through his posting history and the changes in style and what not that this gimmick has undergone over the years.

theonlyone

« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2010, 09:30:54 AM »
Putin is a legit bad ass mofo. 

Judo master, KGB, hunter, etc.

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2010, 09:33:22 AM »

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2010, 09:50:45 AM »
Good... let's get back to our country and let the rest of the world figure it's own shit out.

theonlyone

« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2010, 09:55:18 AM »
Good... let's get back to our country and let the rest of the world figure it's own shit out.

The epic failure of America is that it always separated (10 - 15 years no more, not much) America and the rest of the world. That's why it has epic failed so much! It resonates allover the world.

Hope this helps!

Now figure this shit out and have a nice day ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2010, 09:59:29 AM »
The epic failure of America is that it always separated (10 - 15 years no more, not much) America and the rest of the world. That's why it has epic failed so much! It resonates allover the world.

Hope this helps!

Now figure this shit out and have a nice day ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

If America is considered a failure then what does that make Russia? A catastrophe? Not only did the Russians destroy their empire trying to keep pace with us, they've now been relegated to 2nd class status with the likes of other former powers like France.

Government run by the Russian mob? Check.
Alcohol and heroin addiction driving their life expectancy down into third-world range? Check.
Obsolete military? Check.
Inability to control a bunch of Muslim psychopaths like the Chechens? Check.

Russia = failure.