Author Topic: Holy fn rain today.  (Read 8124 times)

newmom

Re: Holy fn rain today.
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2010, 03:51:48 PM »
You should feel worse about them being newlyweds, now he has to put up with her forever or pay for it.......

oh brother ::) ::) ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2010, 03:56:34 PM »
oh brother ::) ::) ::)
Don't you have laundry or dishes to do?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

newmom

« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2010, 03:59:08 PM »
Don't you have laundry or dishes to do?

both done. Put a load of clothes in before the gym this am, when I got done and came home from gym put in dryer. All folded and put away. Dishes all nice and clean.

Don't ya have a mtn. bike to break ride? Paint the pipes, drag your knuckles on the floor?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2010, 04:05:24 PM »
both done. Put a load of clothes in before the gym this am, when I got done and came home from gym put in dryer. All folded and put away. Dishes all nice and clean.

Don't ya have a mtn. bike to break ride? Paint the pipes, drag your knuckles on the floor?
Never fixed the mnt bike after the last time, already painted the pipes and cured them, dragged my knuckles all day.......

Looking forward to knocking the old lady on her ass and draggin her to bed after she cooks and brings me dinner later.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

newmom

« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2010, 04:07:19 PM »
Never fixed the mnt bike after the last time, already painted the pipes and cured them, dragged my knuckles all day.......

Looking forward to knocking the old lady on her ass and draggin her to bed after she cooks and brings me dinner later.

I swear she deserves the noble peace prize to put up with your stupid ass ;D and stop calling her an old lady

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2010, 04:13:09 PM »
I swear she deserves the noble peace prize to put up with your stupid ass ;D and stop calling her an old lady
She hasn't left yet, I must be doing something right.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

newmom

« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2010, 04:14:42 PM »
She hasn't left yet, I must be doing something right.

this is true,

I hate eating crow