Author Topic: explain this dream?  (Read 2755 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
explain this dream?
« on: December 01, 2010, 07:41:34 PM »
was dreaming last night and i remember bon jovi being in the dream then sitting down to offer me some cocaine. And i was like no i dont do that stuff i have a bad heart. then i could sense he was frustrated mad and dissapointed. The next thing i remember is the cocaine being all over the floor mixed in with sand, i remember putting some on my tounge just to see if it was real , it seemed semi potent

also the next dream that same night i remember being in line and this real tall dude about 8-9 feet tall was infront, i tried to ask how tall he was but i think he ignored me,

another dream about a tall giant was from a month ago. i remember being at some sort of boardwalk by the beach or amusment park meeting a hoe, then i remember going up to some dude that was like 15 feet tall and being like WTF thats a big dude

now this has me thinking about the ancient astronaught /alien theory , that this could be possibly the ancient giants i am encountering in my dream?

and what about the dream with bon jovi the super star
A

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: explain this dream?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2010, 08:06:39 PM »

The tall people dream may have been you visiting Hollow Earth. Supposedly giants live down there.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2010, 08:07:34 PM »
Or you yourself may just be an entity from Hollow Earth. You do have the height. You were probably a Rock Star down there. Hence why Bon Jovi wanted to party with you.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2010, 08:08:58 PM »
In this dream Bon Jovi probably represented the wannabe hipster, but it's an act and not real to himself.

to be "effortless cool" like jesus and others, you have to be real. in this dream you select to be real.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2010, 08:09:07 PM »
Perhaps Branch Warren might be able to help....
P

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2010, 08:09:17 PM »

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2010, 08:09:41 PM »

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2010, 08:15:14 PM »
The tall alien guys could be a signal to get used to "look up" to them in case of return or arrival. because they are of a further along the way point of evolution.

like the egyptians looked up to the mysterious Aryan pharaohs etc...

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2010, 08:27:04 PM »

??? I wish I could find amusement in such simple pointless unintelligible drabble ...      ::) wait, I take that back.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
A

Nomad_Warrior

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2010, 09:43:59 PM »
The Bon Jovi/coke dream is definately relatede to your struggle with drug addiction.  Maybe you telling Bon Jovi "No" on the cocain, represents a desire within you to quit using drugs.  Bon Jovi may even represent your own superego, and in a sense you want to tell yourself "No" to the drugs.  But when he drops it and it mixes with sand, this represents your anxiety and fear of giving up the drugs.  When Bonjovi was dissapointed it was actually you who was dissapointed, you want the drugs, but you know you need quit so you rationalize it with an excuse "bad heart."  When the coke spills you feel lost and confused, even so desperate that you like the sandy/coke covered floor.

You are a man divided Mr. Falcon you may soon be experiences a break from reality.

tallgerman

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • I love myself a lot.
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2010, 10:01:30 PM »
this stems from constipation

eat ton of prunes

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2010, 10:04:07 PM »
dreams dont mean anything!!      they are but a reflection of whatever has been on your mind lately (or is an always-present factor in your cognition).  dreams are a product of your imagination..  

5 stages of sleep

stage 1= transition stage (brain activity slows down a bit)

stage 2= first stage of deep sleep (brain activity gets very low but has spikes in activity every so often)

stage 3 and 4= deep sleep. stage 4 slightly less brain activity then stage 3. both have very low activity, no spikes occur. (this is where sleep walking occurs when it does)

stage 5= REM(rapid eye movement) sleep. characterized by a very high level of brain activity, similar to what would be going on inside the brain if the person were awake and engaged in something.  

when we say "brain activity" me mean neural activity, or even more simply: how many neurons are firing (releasing neurotransmitters) at any given moment.   the brain activity that occurs during REM sleep originates from the brain stem, and is considered by most experts to be completely random in nature.   however, every time a nueron fires, its "telling" you brain something. usually nuerons are firing in response to sensory stimuli. so while you are sleeping and not thinking of anything or doing anything, all the sudden all this random nueral activity starts going on, nuerons firing all over the place telling your mind that your experiencing a bunch of various sensory stimuli and possibly re activating old memories too.  you "awake"into a dream during REM and try to make sense of all this stuff your brain iis telling you that you are experiencing.

(on a rellatyed note...  we do not experiencing all 5 stages f sleep just once per night. here is what a night of sleeping looks like:

stage 1, stage 2, stage 3, stage 4, stage 5, stage4, stage3, stage2, stage3, stage4, stage5, stage4, stage3, stage 2, stage3, stage 4, stage5, stage 4, stage 3, stage 2, stage 3, stage 4, stage5, stage 4, stage 3, stage2, stage 1 awake

see the pattern?)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2010, 06:03:48 AM »
ask Sev

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2010, 06:18:28 AM »
Sounds as if you are trying to overcome something Falcon the cocaine and then a tall dude both represent obstacles that you maybe trying to resolve in life.