Author Topic: Super Star Billy Graham official statement=SAD!  (Read 7740 times)

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
Super Star Billy Graham official statement=SAD!
« on: December 02, 2010, 10:07:16 PM »
HERE IS GRAHAMS STATEMENT,

Last Friday nite Nov. 26 I was admitted to the Mayo clinic hospital here in Phoenix Az. at 12 midnite with my feet, ankles and calves extremely swollen and beet red. The liver is getting more scared with each passing day and the spleen is swelling. fluid is trying to escape so sitting at my computer and also painting kicked in gravity and pulled the excess fluid down to my lower legs, knees down the beet red was from small blood vessels filling with blood looking for an exit from internally. I had an infection in one toe and was given IV antibiotics and water pills, lasics.

This is officially my last ever personal appearance at a wresting event in LA, or anywhere, its still 8 weeks away. The only reason I am risking going to the event is the fact I will be riding in Bill Anderson's car and there is the AZ / CA border town of Blyth with hospital accommodations 100 miles from Phoenix and then 100 miles to Indio and Palm Springs, then about 75 miles to San Bernardino. So I have reasonable hospital access all the way over. I will start having nose bleeds and bleeding from the esophagus as small blood vessels begin to burst as pressure builds.

James [Legends of the Ring] has invited me for his May show in New Jersey but I will not be going. I cannot have a nose bleed at 35,000 feet in the air, or a vein in my esophagus burst, you can bleed out in 20 minutes and die on the spot, My liver doctor told me on Tues 23 that it would be an unacceptable risk to fly across the country from Phoenix to the Newark airport, it could be a death trip with a sudden bleed at 35,000 feet up.

This is officially my last public wrestling related autograph signing event, not a work, please, I don't work the real possibility of death in an airplane some where over Kansas or Texas on my way to Newark. Things are getting interesting now, I could easily have a bleed at the event in LA sitting there signing autographs, If you want my autograph and a chance to meet me, you will only get it in LA at the wrestling reunion event, unless you knock on my door here in Phoenix. I am looking forward with extremely high anticipation of attending the wrestling reunion event and again not a work.

I am ending my run on this earth and have reserved a plot next to Eddie G. at Green Acers cemetery in Phoenix AZ. I have chosen music and selecting certain paintings of mine and photos that I will want displayed. One of the minister from my church, Joe Jackson, a dear friend, will be conducting the service. He is not the Sr. pastor but a traveling evangelist who played pro ball with the Jets and Vikings, his wife Terill will be handling all emails, phone calls and hotel etc, Dave Meltzer and Scott Ephstein will be releasing her phone number and email address in the coming weeks.

I am very excited about the LA event and looking forward to meeting fine wrestling fans and seeing some wrestlers that I have not seen in many years.

Best regards and live life with zest, you only get one run,

Billy Graham

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Re: Super Star Billy Graham official statement=SAD!
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2010, 04:51:01 AM »
Wow...
And he did it all without bashing or blaming McMahon even once.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2010, 04:55:20 AM »
HERE IS GRAHAMS STATEMENT,

Last Friday nite Nov. 26 I was admitted to the Mayo clinic hospital here in Phoenix Az. at 12 midnite with my feet, ankles and calves extremely swollen and beet red. The liver is getting more scared with each passing day and the spleen is swelling. fluid is trying to escape so sitting at my computer and also painting kicked in gravity and pulled the excess fluid down to my lower legs, knees down the beet red was from small blood vessels filling with blood looking for an exit from internally. I had an infection in one toe and was given IV antibiotics and water pills, lasics.

This is officially my last ever personal appearance at a wresting event in LA, or anywhere, its still 8 weeks away. The only reason I am risking going to the event is the fact I will be riding in Bill Anderson's car and there is the AZ / CA border town of Blyth with hospital accommodations 100 miles from Phoenix and then 100 miles to Indio and Palm Springs, then about 75 miles to San Bernardino. So I have reasonable hospital access all the way over. I will start having nose bleeds and bleeding from the esophagus as small blood vessels begin to burst as pressure builds.

James [Legends of the Ring] has invited me for his May show in New Jersey but I will not be going. I cannot have a nose bleed at 35,000 feet in the air, or a vein in my esophagus burst, you can bleed out in 20 minutes and die on the spot, My liver doctor told me on Tues 23 that it would be an unacceptable risk to fly across the country from Phoenix to the Newark airport, it could be a death trip with a sudden bleed at 35,000 feet up.

This is officially my last public wrestling related autograph signing event, not a work, please, I don't work the real possibility of death in an airplane some where over Kansas or Texas on my way to Newark. Things are getting interesting now, I could easily have a bleed at the event in LA sitting there signing autographs, If you want my autograph and a chance to meet me, you will only get it in LA at the wrestling reunion event, unless you knock on my door here in Phoenix. I am looking forward with extremely high anticipation of attending the wrestling reunion event and again not a work.

I am ending my run on this earth and have reserved a plot next to Eddie G. at Green Acers cemetery in Phoenix AZ. I have chosen music and selecting certain paintings of mine and photos that I will want displayed. One of the minister from my church, Joe Jackson, a dear friend, will be conducting the service. He is not the Sr. pastor but a traveling evangelist who played pro ball with the Jets and Vikings, his wife Terill will be handling all emails, phone calls and hotel etc, Dave Meltzer and Scott Ephstein will be releasing her phone number and email address in the coming weeks.

I am very excited about the LA event and looking forward to meeting fine wrestling fans and seeing some wrestlers that I have not seen in many years.

Best regards and live life with zest, you only get one run,

Billy Graham
This is very sad. Poor guy.

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2010, 10:36:00 AM »
But he lived a life he wanted so good for him.

I remember being a kid and going to the local matches in our town at a VFW hall and Superstar was the main attraction!! When he entered the ring the place went nuts. He walked in the stands shaking our hands and saying "who want's a t-shirt?" I was about 15 at the time. It was magical because the guy looked like a real life superhero to me in all his tie-die. A great memory for me!

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2010, 11:08:52 AM »
But he lived a life he wanted so good for him.

I remember being a kid and going to the local matches in our town at a VFW hall and Superstar was the main attraction!! When he entered the ring the place went nuts. He walked in the stands shaking our hands and saying "who want's a t-shirt?" I was about 15 at the time. It was magical because the guy looked like a real life superhero to me in all his tie-die. A great memory for me!
Agreed. He sold out so many arenas and set the standard for the Hogans, Ventura's, Stiener's, Goldberg's and other "big built men" in the business.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2010, 11:15:44 AM »
Superstar had an awesome persona......and you guys are right, so many copied so much from him.....very sad to hear what he's going thru, but his attitude is a pleasant surprise....

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2010, 11:24:44 AM »
Superstar had an awesome persona......and you guys are right, so many copied so much from him.....very sad to hear what he's going thru, but his attitude is a pleasant surprise....
You have to see it in his perspective too. He's made mistakes financially, has serious life threatning health issues, liver transplant, etc. WWE cut him loose in 1988 but they kept other idiot commentators like Craig DeGeorge and Killer Kent on for commentating house shows. Who can blame him for being bitter. 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2010, 11:35:02 AM »
You have to see it in his perspective too. He's made mistakes financially, has serious life threatning health issues, liver transplant, etc. WWE cut him loose in 1988 but they kept other idiot commentators like Craig DeGeorge and Killer Kent on for commentating house shows. Who can blame him for being bitter. 

I agree.  I was really meaning his attitude towards his terminal illness and what he faces. 

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2010, 02:26:29 PM »
I agree.  I was really meaning his attitude towards his terminal illness and what he faces. 
The guy is gonna die. Straight up. Its only a matter of time.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2010, 05:09:01 PM »
Wow...
And he did it all without bashing or blaming McMahon even once.
haha so true

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2010, 05:32:59 AM »
The guy is gonna die. Straight up. Its only a matter of time.

but the same holds true for every single one of us..
Flower Boy Ran Away

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2010, 05:42:50 AM »

Ha-ha...
I was about to post the same thing, but I'm trying to curb my cynicism for the holidays.

When someone asks me if it's hard being around terminally ill patients, I usually tell them, "Not really. We're ALL terminal."
Happy Holidays, fukkers!
 :D

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2010, 05:39:29 AM »
Yes, but his health has been in jeopardy for years now. He's had a liver transplant, a fused ankle, major hip surgeries, etc. Not your average person. We are talking about a guy who is suffering from decades of massive drug abuse including recs and major bump taking.

Below Me

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2010, 10:22:33 AM »
Glad to see that he accepted his fate.  Glory fades quickly, accept what happens afterward because it was HIS decision to follow the path he did.  "Regrets, I had a few, but too few to mention"

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2011, 02:48:39 PM »
Superstar Billy Graham on Legend's Radio last night with Mike Lano and Evan Ginzburg said his liver was doing much better and he was feeling really good, and thanks his doctors and all the fans for the positive vibes.

Credit: Wrestling Observer

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2011, 04:02:01 PM »
Yeah, that's what did it...vibes.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2011, 05:54:09 PM »
Yeah, that's what did it...vibes.
I think vibes is what caused his troubles in the first place.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2011, 06:12:22 PM »
 ;D

G.O.A.T.

• Getbig II
  • TEAM LESNAR
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2011, 10:30:29 AM »
Several wrestlers took a lot from him, he definatley made an impact on the sport. I was a huge fan. Sad story
TEAM LESNAR

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2011, 08:50:46 AM »
I feel for him. This is really sad stuff.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2011, 02:45:16 PM »
I feel for him. This is really sad stuff.
me too...I don't know the guy personally but whoever wrote that made like a con artist.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2011, 08:07:00 AM »
me too...I don't know the guy personally but whoever wrote that made like a con artist.
I would luv....just luv to see what his juice stack was like on pen and paper back in the seventies when he was jacked. I guarentee you it was huge and so was he. There was a pic of him and Arnold from like 1976 and he was benching 6 plates a side with Arnold spotting him. Unreal.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2011, 01:21:09 PM »
Superstar Billy Graham had an interview with SLAM! Wrestling where he said that not only does he want out of the WWE Hall of Fame, but he wants to fight Chris Jericho, based on comments Jericho made in his book insulting Graham for his comments about Chris Benoit.

On WWE Hall of Fame: "For the WWE to induct into their Hall of Fame, Abdullah The Butcher, who has never wrestled one match under a WWE contract, is bordering on blasphemy. I am demanding that this company remove my name from their index of Hall of Fame wrestlers. It is a shameless organization to induct a bloodthirsty animal such as Abdullah The Butcher into their worthless and embarrassing Hall of Fame and I want the name of Superstar Billy Graham to be no part of it. The WWE and their Hall of Fame is disgustingly embarrassing, I want out."

On Chris Jericho: "Jericho, that shows your complete lack of respect. You have the face of a choirboy, but you've got the heart of a devil. One day, someone will walk across your skull on the floor of hell. That's exactly where you belong. I'm a music fan, a fan of Bob Dylan. The lyrics to one of his songs, Idiot Wind, fits you perfectly, Jericho. 'Idiot wind blowing every time you move your teeth. You're an idiot (babe). It's a wonder that you still know how to breathe'. I know what I'm talking about when it comes to steroids. Unfortunately, I'm an expert. I started using in 1966. I told NBC News that the Benoit murder-suicide was not as a result of steroids. I responded to a man choking an innocent seven-year-old boy to death, then murdering his wife. It was the slaughter of an innocent child and steroids had nothing to do with it. The press connected it to steroids and I had an obligation to speak out. For speaking out, Jericho called me self-centered and egotistical, only wanting to benefit myself. I received a personal phone call from Linda McMahon thanking me for stepping it up and telling it like it is. Jericho, you have made a huge mistake. You call me an egotistical idiot. If you walked by right now, I would beat the living hell out of you, then spit on your grave for trying to destroy my reputation in your phony little book."

To this Jericho responded: "God bless him and best of luck in all he does in the future."

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2011, 02:20:06 PM »
S-B-G is one wishy-washy old man.
Even the Superstar has probably lost count of how many times he's been best of friends, then worst of enemies, with the McMahon clan.

Also, LOL at whining about a non-WWF'er getting a HOF nod.
How lame...

Apparently, Graham is okay with Eddie Graham, Verne Gagne, Solie, and the Von Erich's (all but Kerry) being included up until now.
Why doesn't he just admit he doesn't like Butch?
It'd make a whole hell of a lot more sense!

But, no; Graham simply prefers to stomp his feet and demand to be released from "the club."

It's a shame he chooses to spend his remaining time in this world as a miserable & bitter old man.