Author Topic: Rookie Mistake LOL Prank calling little bastards...  (Read 3894 times)

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
  • Johnny Falcon for President
Rookie Mistake LOL Prank calling little bastards...
« on: December 03, 2010, 03:48:53 PM »
Earlier this afternoon I wass prank called by some little bastard and his friend... but the stupid fawks forgot to *67 before they called... and I had their number.

So it went something like this:

Me: Hello?
Stupid kid prank calling me: YES THIS IS MR SMITH STOP PRANK CALLING ME OR ILL CALL THE COPS (he he he laughing in the background)

So, I hang up and then proceed to google the phone number and was able to find the area they were calling from... I call back right away (This time I *67 before I called) and they are dialing on the phone... I must have called the second they picked up to dial a new prank number... So I pause for a second and then answer as if they just called me and I said "Hello this is Detective Jones from the *** Police department" One of the kids goes "OH SHlT AND HANGS UP..." I wait about 30 mins later and then call back again... this time MOM answers... I proceed to tell her that her son and his friend have prank called a federal agent and that unless she wants to lose her children to the department of social services I suggest she makes sure to keep a closer eye on her kids. She seemed SOOOO angry and said I'm sorry about 10 times BWHAHAHAHAA Hopefully that little fawker got his ass beat!

Oh man... brings back memories... Any of you bastards have any good prank call stories?

Omega

• Getbig III
Re: Rookie Mistake LOL Prank calling little bastards...
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2010, 04:30:52 PM »
LMFAO
Now you have wanted me to start doing this.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2010, 04:36:44 PM »

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2010, 06:09:23 PM »

Wasn't ever into prank calling. Instead, I occasionally roam the busy mall parking lots, and I will put a note on someones car saying "I'm sorry I backed into your car as I pulled out of mine" but leave only that. Best part, you can sit on a bench far away and see the person go apeshit looking for some type of damage and they'll have no real idea that you're the one that left the note and you can watch till they figure it out. Then move to another car...

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2010, 06:11:06 PM »
Bay's prank call

fat panda in real life

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2010, 06:14:52 PM »
My number is blocked so no call backs.

My favorite is calling the numbers that are written in the bathroom stalls at our school it's usually, some bitch that's pissed off someone, I always call asking for head, it's a descent laugh.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2010, 06:14:59 PM »
These guys start around 9pm eastern pranking folks online

http://www.fridaynightcranks.com/

epic_alien

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2010, 12:28:20 AM »
"meet me somewhere bitch, give me a adress"

Formerly_Owner76

• Getbig III
  • Long Time Troll!
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2010, 04:24:08 AM »
My main thing as a kid was to call a cab for the people next door. Cab would pull up, beep like crazy, person would come out and tell him they never called. Guy would peel out, drive away pissed.
Would also call and have Pizza's delivered to houses next door (could watch from the window).
One guy actually bought the pizza's one time, he was a stoner so he was prolly hungry.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2010, 04:39:04 AM »
One guy actually bought the pizza's one time, he was a stoner so he was prolly hungry.

Haha, score brah!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2010, 04:41:16 AM »

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2010, 04:45:44 AM »

So, I hang up and then proceed to google the phone number and was able to find the area they were calling from..

I proceed to tell her that her son and his friend have prank called a federal agent and that unless she wants to lose her children to the department of social services I suggest she makes sure to keep a closer eye on her kids. She seemed SOOOO angry and said I'm sorry about 10 times BWHAHAHAHAA Hopefully that little fawker got his ass beat!

What you should have done next is gone outside to a local pay phone, called both the fire department & police department and stated that you heard multiple gunshots coming from that home, as well as seen a fire in their backyard where children were involved, give them the location you got from google and then driven up to park across the street and enjoyed the festivities and the look on the kid's face..

"1"

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2010, 04:45:49 AM »

Drugs!

Jizzacked

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2010, 01:29:56 PM »
I was hanging out with my brother earlier, and some little kid called and pranked him... asked him if he would like to buy a bag of penises  ;D