Author Topic: Life sucks  (Read 7248 times)

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
Life sucks
« on: December 03, 2010, 04:09:48 PM »
Here goes, found out last night I got an extra week before my exams start, all my friends are going through then in the next week, can't do anything wanna drink like a sailor, now I'm stuck in the fucking school nice hasn't even started yet and I've got fuck all to do.

Mope mope. BRING IT BITCH ;)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Life sucks
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2010, 04:12:45 PM »
Used to tell my son, if you're bored, it's your own fault..

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2010, 04:13:47 PM »
you should be a the gym fucktard

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2010, 04:17:01 PM »
you should be a the gym fucktard
Already went earlier, I usally not easily bored, I was just planning to get my drink on, but half my friends got an exam in the morning so it ain't happening. Truth is I'm just being a whiney bitch, I usually don't give a fuck, but I got the urge to drink for whatever reason.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2010, 04:18:37 PM »
Well now you and life have something in common....You too should talk and swap stories and tips....

;D j/k

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2010, 04:20:06 PM »
Well now you and life have something in common....You too should talk and swap stories and tips....

;D j/k
BURN, whatever I'm not the one who is just getting through a drug addiction/failed marriage.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2010, 04:24:25 PM »
why go out with friends when you can sit at home in the kitchen an binge drink in the comfort of you own home?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2010, 04:26:28 PM »
BURN, whatever I'm not the one who is just getting through a drug addiction/failed marriage.

lol...Drug addiction?....Do you need me to quote you saying all that shit about coke and other things?  The most I've touched is weed and pills
Failed marriage?  I'm still married...it's failed when it's over...

Who do think sucks a better cock, you or life?

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2010, 04:26:56 PM »
why go out with friends when you can sit at home in the kitchen an binge drink in the comfort of you own home?

put on some sad music and start working on that liver

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2010, 04:26:59 PM »
Lol well I wanted to see the girl righting the test:P So not quite what I had in mind, regardless I'm just bitching, however my shrink seems to think if I open up about what's bothering me it all go's away :D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2010, 04:28:00 PM »
Lol well I wanted to see the girl righting the test:P So not quite what I had in mind, regardless I'm just bitching, however my shrink seems to think if I open up about what's bothering me it all go's away :D

"writing"

;D

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2010, 04:28:21 PM »

lol...Drug addiction?....Do you need me to quote you saying all that shit about coke and other things?  The most I've touched is weed and pills
Failed marriage?  I'm still married...it's failed when it's over...

Who do think sucks a better cock, you or life?
Alright you win, your marriage counselor knows far better than I, granted drugs have never caused me to waste my money on strippers, but maybe I'm just a queer.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2010, 04:44:10 PM »
put on some sad music and start working on that liver

the liver should be able to handle it, it's a widely used FDA approved natural compound

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2010, 04:45:12 PM »
LIFE SUCKS!!!!

AND THEN YOU DIE!!

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2010, 04:49:43 PM »

Hey I may not be getting laid, tonight but fuck at least, I ain't stuck with a kid   ;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2010, 04:56:48 PM »
Here goes, found out last night I got an extra week before my exams start, all my friends are going through then in the next week, can't do anything wanna drink like a sailor, now I'm stuck in the fucking school nice hasn't even started yet and I've got fuck all to do.

Mope mope. BRING IT BITCH ;)

focus on becoming more efficient at working and the best foods that work for you. school and workout then will become second nature. you dont need "friends" to hang out with only hoes. you can meet them over the internet or at a club by yourself
A

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2010, 04:58:14 PM »

focus on becoming more efficient at working and the best foods that work for you. school and workout then will become second nature. you dont need "friends" to hang out with only hoes. you can meet them over the internet or at a club by yourself
No thanks I like to hang with chicks that know my name/are clean, but if I'm ever bored with "safe/clean" chicks I'll keep your advice in mind.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2010, 05:00:46 PM »

That only works when you are very good looking and charismatic...like us mr. Falcone.

He would stand in the corner frightened, and then go home and masturbate furiously

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2010, 05:02:13 PM »
No thanks I like to hang with chicks that know my name/are clean, but if I'm ever bored with "safe/clean" chicks I'll keep your advice in mind.

you never know whos clean. you can make decent guesses but still have plenty of risk

your best bet is to throw yourself out in the mix and learn to adapt to new dna modifications from newly attained hoes

ill save you a step and suggest you eat beans , cornbread and oatmeal, no meat whatsoever do not let the mass consciousness poison your mind suggesting you to take part in this blood thirsty conquest of heartless self nuturing
A

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2010, 05:04:44 PM »
That only works when you are very good looking and charismatic...like us mr. Falcone.

He would stand in the corner frightened, and then go home and masturbate furiously
I am good looking for the record, I do well in short burst, I just do shit in the long term.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2010, 05:10:29 PM »
I am good looking for the record, I do well in short burst, I just do shit in the long term.

you are nothing.....a member of the audience

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2010, 05:12:25 PM »
you are nothing.....a member of the audience
Lol you adressed me old man, not the other way around, you knew what this thread was about, your ego must be pretty overblown

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2010, 05:15:10 PM »
Lol you adressed me old man, not the other way around, you knew what this thread was about, your ego must be pretty overblown

I enjoy making fun of pedestrian fops such as yourself

My ego is in direct proportion to my magnificence

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2010, 05:16:13 PM »
I enjoy making fun of pedestrian fops such as yourself

My ego is in direct proportion to my magnificence
Bahaha, nice one, I forgot your 210 pounds of lean mass, lolz all natty at 46 bahahah.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2010, 05:19:49 PM »
Bahaha, nice one, I forgot your 210 pounds of lean mass, lolz all natty at 46 bahahah.

I back up what I say with pics tiny

If you knew anything about BBing you'd know that it would be impossible for me to lose all of my BF without sacrificing some muscle....you nitwit.