Author Topic: Shouldn't we admire the bodybuilder for his pure heart and breavery of mind?  (Read 582 times)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent

A bodybuilder have chosen the ultimate intense physical and psychological challenging path, going for no less than perfection.

Yet their chosen activity is peaceful and doesn't aim to inflict any harm to fellow competitors.

Compare that to most other sports, and especially pro MMA.

Instead of projecting the concept of physical violence on to the world, the bodybuilder have chosen to project triumph of artistic willpower

And they use their discipline to avoid violence instead of causing it! And to be friendly and help other that engage in the same activity.

We must put MMA and bodybuilding in their right perspective.

That's why a true master, even an mixed martial arts master!, would never engage in UFC fighting, and alike.

Now we must be fair and certainly come down hard on MMA, more than bodybuilding, at least.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
A bodybuilder have chosen the ultimate intense physical and psychological challenging path, going for no less than perfection.

Yet their chosen activity is peaceful and doesn't aim to inflict any harm to fellow competitors.

Compare that to most other sports, and especially pro MMA.

Instead of projecting the concept of physical violence on to the world, the bodybuilder have chosen to project triumph of artistic willpower

And they use their discipline to avoid violence instead of causing it! And to be friendly and help other that engage in the same activity.

We must put MMA and bodybuilding in their right perspective.

That's why a true master, even an mixed martial arts master!, would never engage in UFC fighting, and alike.

Now we must be fair and certainly come down hard on MMA, more than bodybuilding, at least.

the body itself is so precious and so invaluable that its beyond foolish to "test it out" in a cage match with some bafoon. its tempting god to save your ass

bodybuilding is an art but then  healthily preverted when one desires to be accepted by hoes or society , the second preversion is having to actually do a contest in wich u give authority to judges , you are basiccaly saying you need someone else to tell you that you have 'acheived' you have just allowed another man to dertemine your fate!

i enjoy being as good as i can be, or as lost as i can feel at times but i enjoy learning about all the foods and respect each foods worth and dont undermine each foods potential to benefit me and others!
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
the body itself is so precious and so invaluable that its beyond foolish to "test it out" in a cage match with some bafoon. its tempting god to save your ass

bodybuilding is an art but then  healthily preverted when one desires to be accepted by hoes or society , the second preversion is having to actually do a contest in wich u give authority to judges , you are basiccaly saying you need someone else to tell you that you have 'acheived' you have just allowed another man to dertemine your fate!

i enjoy being as good as i can be, or as lost as i can feel at times but i enjoy learning about all the foods and respect each foods worth and dont undermine each foods potential to benefit me and others!
I just do it for the hoes.  ;D

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent

you are right about bodybuilding, that's a crazy situation. has to fuck with your mind. all they can do is competing for popularity and attention, like children, and then be approved by other more important men in authority. that never allows them to grow up