Author Topic: Victor Richards............DELUSIONAL!!!  (Read 15919 times)

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
Victor Richards............DELUSIONAL!!!
« on: December 04, 2010, 09:38:25 AM »
i dont know if he has always been this crazy, or if he is just getting more detached from reality with age

some excerpts from a recent RX interview:

"If bodybuilding was practiced to the fullest extent of its potential, 90% of the big pharmaceutical companies would go under. Doctors would be in the soup line. Just like any great innovators that weren't recognized when they were alive; my philosophy about true bodybuilding will be studied and celebrated long after I am gone at the top learning institutions. Yale, Oxford, Harvard, Cambridge."

"The VRRI (Victor Richards Research Institute.........of course ::) ::) ::))      is committed to providing solutions rather than focusing on problems. We will create an army of wellness champions. Lastly, we are in discussions for a series of Vic Richards Wellness Centers both here in the States and abroad. The VR Wellness Centers will offer the best of the best in wellness, fitness and nutrition technologies."

"Bodybuilding became spiritual to me. And jumping on stage didn't feel spiritual at all. Just as the synagogue is to the Rabbi, the Vatican to the Pope; the gym was my spiritual ground. To have competed on the stage which is more for showmanship would be like bringing a stripper to the holy temple."

lol............he was too spiritually in tune to compete,  ::) ::) ::)

oh , and of course if he wanted to he could have been a big film star (or a 5 second appearence as a guy a bouncer or bodyguard in some cheesy early 90s straight to video action flick)

this guy is a true, crazy douchebag asshole   http://www.rxmuscle.com/articles/bios-a-interviews/2329-victor-richards-pulls-no-punches-find-out-why-he-never-competed.html

Boost

• Getbig V
Re: Victor Richards............DELUSIONAL!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2010, 09:43:23 AM »
Listen to his radio interview I posted in the other thread.

Dude is humble and low key. A simple man.

He talked how Flex Wheeler and Dorian demanded Ferrari's to drive and taxi's to take them around everytime they guest posed overseas.

He could never understand the flash or bravado of these champions!

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2010, 09:46:31 AM »
Victor Richards was the spoilt son of a multi millionaire Nigerian business family
I wouldnt doubt Flex was a flas bastard but doubt Dorian was such a knob
Ive met Dorian, spent a few hours in his company, hes just one of the lads, not at all flash

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2010, 09:48:01 AM »
Big dude all the way big dude

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2010, 09:53:29 AM »
Listen to his radio interview I posted in the other thread.

Dude is humble and low key. A simple man.

He talked how Flex Wheeler and Dorian demanded Ferrari's to drive around and taxi's to take them around everytime they guest posed overseas.

could never understand the flash or bravado of these champions!

what kind of fucking schmoe are you man............first of all, you believe what he said..............cause he said it ::) ::) ::)

the dude is legendary for being a lying asshole............low key............simple man.........does this sound low hey and simple
Just like any great innovators that weren't recognized when they were alive; my philosophy about true bodybuilding will be studied and celebrated long after I am gone at the top learning institutions. Yale, Oxford, Harvard, Cambridge."

and of  course baby is bitter over dorain and flex..........they did it, and he is a never was...........who watched as they reaped the perks

and anyway, doian and flex were the top two bodybuilders on the planet..........they could demand what they want.........because in the bodybuilding community they were gods
not unlike other sports stars, film stars celebities........people at the top of their professsion are in demand

HOW COULD ONE PERSON BE SO FAR FROM REALITY AS YOU ARE..............like you want to believe victor is  great guy cause yrou a fuckig schmoe .,...........and no amount of truth will convince you otherwise

people like you baffle me ::) ::) ::)

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2010, 09:53:51 AM »
it's disheartening when you realise that 99% (including me and you) will never achieve the physique that Vic had as a teenager

We can train for years and years. Yet the kid is born this way. It's not always fair.

Genetics are a bitch. Don't be bitter, he's just better.

Born to be big. Bow to the Alpha male.

Pics below aged 16, 17 and 18.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2010, 09:57:23 AM »
it's disheartening when you realise that 99% (including me and you) will never achieve the physique that Vic had as a teenager

We can train for years and years. Yet the kid is born this way. It's not always fair.

you want his chocolate bar inside of your mouth and asshole BADLY don t you,.....fucking sickening homosexual schmoe ::) ::)

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2010, 10:04:19 AM »

you want his chocolate bar inside of your mouth and asshole BADLY don t you,.....fucking sickening homosexual schmoe ::) ::)
The guy out-lifts you, out-smarts you and could steal your girlfriend right from under your (big) nose with a quick flash of his 23 inch cannons.

Sometimes you gotta admit defeat and realise you're pretty low in the pecking order. This guy warms up with your max lifts.....and more than likely packs a pecker twice your size!  :o

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2010, 10:19:20 AM »
The guy out-lifts you, out-smarts you and could steal your girlfriend right from under your (big) nose with a quick flash of his 23 inch cannons.

Sometimes you gotta admit defeat and realise you're pretty low in the pecking order. This guy warms up with your max lifts.....and more than likely packs a pecker twice your size!  :o

wow............i dont even know where to start

first of all, he is not at all superior to me genetically............y es, he is a better bodybuilder and can pack on more muscle mass then me...............but he is a short, squat, ugly  dumb monkey..........and i am a handsome 6'3 white athletic mesomorph with an extremely high intelligence quotient if you want the truth of the comparison

secondly, he is now a destitute, clinically insane "former bodybuilder"..with no money, no future prospects..........who has to lie to himself about his part (the only time he mattered) to feel better about his life

thirdly, what does his musculature, or his genetics, or how much bigger he is then me, or the size of his pecker have to do with the fact that HE IS  A KNOWN DISCHONEST SCUMBAG THAT HAS QUITE OBVIOUSLY LOST HIS MIND

your just got owned F@GGOT. ::) ::) ::)

..........but at least you have vic richards dick to think about to carry you through the rest of your day

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2010, 10:25:05 AM »
He is on roids in that picture of him at 17. It's obvious.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2010, 10:34:49 AM »

i hope no one thinks he is natural in those young photos

though this is getbig, nothing would suprise me

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2010, 10:38:17 AM »

x2, textbook roid bloat right there.
and the reason he never competed is because he never wanted to get in true contest shape and see exactly how his physique measured up against true pros
he's a fraud

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2010, 10:59:04 AM »
The body one can build with the right genetics and a rich father's bankroll

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2010, 11:01:27 AM »
All the way a strange dude why you take roids a health risk and have outstanding genetics but not compete? I never understood his motivation.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2010, 11:12:33 AM »

Hi Vic.
Still cant come to terms with the fact that youre a spoiled, lying, never was, or that you were too scared to get onstage with the big boys and have your ego crushed when you realized you couldnt compete with the likes of Flex and Doz?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2010, 11:15:59 AM »
All the way a strange dude why you take roids a health risk and have outstanding genetics but not compete? I never understood his motivation.

The Kovac's theory

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2010, 11:23:08 AM »

so a plastic trophy or a "pro card" (which is monetarily useless) is justification for taking steroids

.........but an intrinsic motivation to change yourself aesthetically is not a valid reason

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2010, 11:38:38 AM »
.........and i am a handsome 6'3 white athletic mesomorph with an extremely high intelligence quotient if you want the truth of the comparison

im not sure who is more delusional, or the biggest liar.

with a screen name of "unsung" and claims like this from someone who has a mediocre grasp of the english language- the mind boggles.

you indeed have some issues. reality is one of them.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2010, 11:49:48 AM »
This guy is human garbage

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2010, 01:07:45 PM »
x2, textbook roid bloat right there.
and the reason he never competed is because he never wanted to get in true contest shape and see exactly how his physique measured up against true pros
he's a fraud

I never quite understood this argument cause there are pics of him that look like he could step on stage and do some damage.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2010, 01:22:00 PM »
LOL @ The Victor Richards Research Institute !! ;D

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2010, 02:07:36 PM »
No one can prove he's legit

just like no one can prove he's full of shit

I would like to believe what he says but I can't just accept it to be true, that would be very ignorant.  But so is just assuming he's full of shit, especially when you don't know for sure.  everyone here is just speculating.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2010, 02:10:10 PM »
No one can prove he's legit

just like no one can prove he's full of shit

I would like to believe what he says but I can't just accept it to be true, that would be very ignorant.  But so is just assuming he's full of shit, especially when you don't know for sure.  everyone here is just speculating.

No need to speculate any longer, I can assure you that he is, in fact, totally fucking full of shit.   ;)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2010, 02:15:52 PM »
LOL @ The Victor Richards Research Institute !! ;D
It's the DeVry of Bodybuilding. Boola-Boola!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2010, 02:47:02 PM »
I never quite understood this argument cause there are pics of him that look like he could step on stage and do some damage.

he would have been top 10 at the olympia every year, thats for certain. it wasnt that he was scared he wouldnt place well, it was that he was scared he would lose his 15 minutes of fame, that was largely dependant on the fact that he had never competed, never really stood next to the top pros for compairson, and thus alot of people speculated that he would be winning the olympia every year because by himself in photos he was super retardedly jacked and aesthetic. he goes up on stage and gets a placing, no longer has the mystique.