Author Topic: 10 mg dbol in the a.m  (Read 11756 times)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
10 mg dbol in the a.m
« on: December 04, 2010, 10:37:14 PM »
Anyone try taking 10 mg of dbol in the morning during pct? From the research that I've done you realease a spike of testerone in the morning. The small dose of dbol isn't enough to make you have another spike so it wouldn't shut you down. The positive effects would be a huge decrease of cortisol and an increase in igf-1 and nitrogen retention. I was thinking about doing a 4 week pct and then maybe doing the 10mg dbol for a bridge. Anyone try this?

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
Re: 10 mg dbol in the a.m
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2010, 11:25:55 PM »
sounds a little bro-sciencey

but maybe it does work well

eveyone is so different, with steroids, some guys get shut down on  a low dose........some guy can knock a girl up on a gram a week.,............some can take a little shit and they get gyno and their hair fall out........other top pros who use 10 times that amount, experience no sides

i dont have an answer to this , but my point is ..........steroid effects have a very "black box" quality..............1 + 1 = 2 for some people on gear, 1 + 1 = 4 for others

very individualized

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2010, 11:43:41 PM »
Although I've done a bunch of random shit over the years, I really don't have the experience to tell you for sure. That being said, I think you should consider being totally off between cycles. 

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2010, 12:42:26 AM »
Pct is meant to help recover faster...why in the world would you take something else that would shut u down?

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2010, 01:53:41 AM »
That's an old theory and that was only based on bro-science and is not correct, you wont recover and it's no wonder since you will still be on.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Dr Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2010, 07:38:15 AM »
That's an old theory and that was only based on bro-science and is not correct, you wont recover and it's no wonder since you will still be on.

agree, just come off, use clomid and hcg or at least hcg

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2010, 09:42:50 AM »
Im taking 25 mg of clomid and alpha sustain don't know if any of you have heard of it. This is my first week off. I feel lethargic and tired. I miss having that test running through me. Really helped with mood!

4thAD

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2010, 10:31:01 AM »
Anyone try taking 10 mg of dbol in the morning during pct? From the research that I've done you realease a spike of testerone in the morning. The small dose of dbol isn't enough to make you have another spike so it wouldn't shut you down. The positive effects would be a huge decrease of cortisol and an increase in igf-1 and nitrogen retention. I was thinking about doing a 4 week pct and then maybe doing the 10mg dbol for a bridge. Anyone try this?

The idea of PCT is to kick your HTPA, running 10mg dbol will do nothing for your HTPA. I have seen blood work after a pct using mild proviron with shitty results. So IMO dbol is not PCT. You would be better off running a low dose of test and just staying on IMO.

Stavios

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2010, 01:28:27 PM »
The idea of PCT is to kick your HTPA, running 10mg dbol will do nothing for your HTPA. I have seen blood work after a pct using mild proviron with shitty results. So IMO dbol is not PCT. You would be better off running a low dose of test and just staying on IMO.

bump for the truth

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2010, 06:45:09 PM »

what do you think abotu proviron for PCT.,.........overrated?

4thAD

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2010, 07:40:57 PM »

what do you think abotu proviron for PCT.,.........overrated?

I don't think it's overrated, I just think it doesn't work. It inhibits your HTPA more than it could ever help recover. Bottom line its a steroid.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2010, 07:53:12 PM »
I don't think it's overrated, I just think it doesn't work. It inhibits your HTPA more than it could ever help recover. Bottom line its a steroid.

lol, then it is over rated in the sense that some people talk like proviron is some holy grail of post cycle therapy in that you can stay on a  "steroid", while being able to theoretically circumvent the negative HPTA effects

have you ever noticed the "protein sparing" effect of clenbuterol that many people comment on ............i feel like its one of those things that you really cant measure.............if it does help, it not much.......so where does this come from?

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2010, 01:10:40 AM »
lol, then it is over rated in the sense that some people talk like proviron is some holy grail of post cycle therapy in that you can stay on a  "steroid", while being able to theoretically circumvent the negative HPTA effects

have you ever noticed the "protein sparing" effect of clenbuterol that many people comment on ............i feel like its one of those things that you really cant measure.............if it does help, it not much.......so where does this come from?

Few years ago it (proviron) was recommended in allmost every cycle and even by Palumbo in some of his columns, now nobody talks about it. I think it fell short of what was expected of it and in the end is nothing, but a weak steroid.

Clenbuterol and Albuterol is said to have some anabolic properties, i respond to EVERYTHING well, but haven't noticed any of the "anabolic properties" maybe it's just as simple that when you lose fat you're muscles "pop" more, but in reality there isn't any new muscle tissue...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2010, 01:21:04 AM »
Many people say to use clen or albuterol during post cycle...I have tried this and noticed absolutely no benefits except for fat loss...anabolic effects of those two drugs are highly overrated IMO

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2010, 01:55:09 AM »
Many people say to use clen or albuterol during post cycle...I have tried this and noticed absolutely no benefits except for fat loss...anabolic effects of those two drugs are highly overrated IMO

I never liked the idea of using fat burning and possibly catabolic drugs (even though clen and alb don't fall into that category) during pct when you are trying to keep what you got out of the cycle, no need to take more than one step back after your done with the "good" stuff. Some guys do a mass cycle then go off and diet naturally in the end they have gone through hell (lots of drugs, stress, training, mass eating, money spent etc.) and have NOTHING to show for it...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2010, 09:39:46 AM »
Few years ago it (proviron) was recommended in allmost every cycle and even by Palumbo in some of his columns, now nobody talks about it. I think it fell short of what was expected of it and in the end is nothing, but a weak steroid.

Clenbuterol and Albuterol is said to have some anabolic properties, i respond to EVERYTHING well, but haven't noticed any of the "anabolic properties" maybe it's just as simple that when you lose fat you're muscles "pop" more, but in reality there isn't any new muscle tissue...

its also that polypharma thing..........usually, when your on clen..........your on  a bunch of other drugs as well.........personally, i never taken it by itself

how can you if your on  a bunch of steroids and other shit........tell if its the clen that is making you "anabolic" or not.........or how well its working from  a protein sparing perspective

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2010, 09:51:40 AM »

its also that polypharma thing..........usually, when your on clen..........your on  a bunch of other drugs as well.........personally, i never taken it by itself

how can you if your on  a bunch of steroids and other shit........tell if its the clen that is making you "anabolic" or not.........or how well its working from  a protein sparing perspective

I've done both alone and neither did anything except helped me breathe and cutted some fat. I have mild asthma so maybe that has something to do with it. (I took bodybuilding doses).
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

gh2

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2010, 03:05:07 PM »
I stopped doing the regular pct as it really fucked me up mentally. Hate clomid and HCG does absolutely nothing for me. I think everybody is different but dbol in the morning instead of pct actually worked for me.

I have to admit I can't remember if I did 5mg or 10mg but I used it for several weeks after a cycle some years ago instead of the regular pct and my test levels where significantly higher then after a regular pct. I felt real good on them too. I took the blood test 2 weeks afer I discontinued the dbol so it was not the dbol that was being measured as test.

I believe that small doses of test/dbol can help trigger your hpta back to working again after a cycle as my doc gave me script for test gel 50mg doses during a period when I was trying to get my own test back. He said this would not impact my recovery and would at least make me feel better whilst having low test levels.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2010, 03:43:48 PM »
I stopped doing the regular pct as it really fucked me up mentally. Hate clomid and HCG does absolutely nothing for me. I think everybody is different but dbol in the morning instead of pct actually worked for me.

I have to admit I can't remember if I did 5mg or 10mg but I used it for several weeks after a cycle some years ago instead of the regular pct and my test levels where significantly higher then after a regular pct. I felt real good on them too. I took the blood test 2 weeks afer I discontinued the dbol so it was not the dbol that was being measured as test.

I believe that small doses of test/dbol can help trigger your hpta back to working again after a cycle as my doc gave me script for test gel 50mg doses during a period when I was trying to get my own test back. He said this would not impact my recovery and would at least make me feel better whilst having low test levels.

I think your post convinced me bro. Tell me more.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2010, 03:56:52 PM »
"small doses of test/dbol can help trigger your hpta back to working again after a cycle"..bro any AAS that your putting into your body will inhibit your body natural production to some degree...using dbol as PCT  will just make the process longer to get your levels back

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2010, 04:07:54 PM »
I'm starting to think 10mg is not gonna suppress you to bad. At a good test booster to it and you might have a winner.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2010, 04:57:57 PM »
No offense but you really have no idea what your talking about

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2010, 08:56:20 PM »
No offense but you really have no idea what your talking about

Look around the internet. I've seen a few logs where people think their recovery went a lot smoother.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2010, 07:56:52 AM »
Makaveli so you study broscience? I rather go with what my endocrinologist says

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2010, 09:42:53 AM »
How did you find proviron superior? Proviron is also a steroid...are you guys backing these claims up with blood work? Or" bro" claims?