Author Topic: Saturday night  (Read 3502 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Saturday night
« on: December 05, 2010, 05:24:53 PM »
And SamsonEnterprises spends it crying about America. What a sad and lonely life this individual leads.

You're definitely not in Europe like you claim (unless you're pathetic enough to be posting on Getbig on a Sunday at 4 AM GMT). Interesting that Jag was posting until roughly the same time as you last night, Samson.  ;)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Saturday night
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2010, 05:55:24 PM »
And SamsonEnterprises spends it crying about America. What a sad and lonely life this individual leads.

You're definitely not in Europe like you claim (unless you're pathetic enough to be posting on Getbig on a Sunday at 4 AM GMT). Interesting that Jag was posting until roughly the same time as you last night, Samson.  ;)

It would be interesting to note how many simpletons would simply accept your assertion at face value without even bothering to check, ...especially when checking my posting history against Samson's is so easy to do.
w

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2010, 06:05:05 PM »
Some of us are blessed by being US citizens
A

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2010, 06:39:00 PM »
Some of us are blessed by being US citizens
Yes and those that aren't complain about it. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2010, 07:54:04 PM »
What a sad and lonely life this individual leads.

;D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2010, 02:04:18 PM »

;D

;D

As if that nerd SamsonEnterprises would actually log off the computer and step outside.

Nathan

• Getbig III
  • 5'11 185 lbs
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2010, 06:20:23 PM »
It's typical for Americans to think we all want to be them, The fact is alot of ppl dont.
Im dam glad I was not born in America for a lot of reasons!

In fact The more Americanized our country becomes the more problems we get. Canada is now to American IMHO. America has the best propaganda and there enterprizes have more $$$, behind them so they can do more. Then they put all the Canadians for their hockey team and say the US is the best when they win. Or get em to build a tech which then gets labled as American when they heir us to make it!

The Romans did this a long time ago assimilating all the cultures and taking the best form each and calling that roman. when it's really a mix of ideology's form differant cultures. We are all a piece in the puzzle that cant be compleated till we all see value in each other.

If you think your the end all, then you will be coming to an end, as history proves several times over.
P

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2010, 07:06:33 PM »
Blah Blah Blah jealous of Americans

Blah blah Wish I was American

Blah blah blah Some more shit aboot Americans, eh.

If you think your the end all, then you will be coming to an end, as history proves several times over.
If America goes anywhere, we're taking Canada and Mexico with us.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Nathan

• Getbig III
  • 5'11 185 lbs
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2010, 08:01:42 PM »
We are going to be completely American soon theres not much difference now. And of course your taking us with you lol
Then we can all make minimum wadge together, since China is more American every day also. It's a global economy meaning it wont be to long before are wadges are on par with a lot of 3rd world countries IMHO, their chipping away at the middle class as we speak.

PS My parents are born in America. I'm very good at business, I can get citizenship fairly easy so it's not jealousy (The fear of losing love) ;) America is alright but has a lot wrong also. The main power is mainly a huge population, so it's awesome for sales, compared to other countries, where you have to work way harder for less potential customers. That's why talents come there they want the sales base IMHO.

P

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2010, 05:59:23 PM »
We are going to be completely American soon theres not much difference now. And of course your taking us with you lol
Then we can all make minimum wadge together, since China is more American every day also. It's a global economy meaning it wont be to long before are wadges are on par with a lot of 3rd world countries IMHO, their chipping away at the middle class as we speak.

PS My parents are born in America. I'm very good at business, I can get citizenship fairly easy so it's not jealousy (The fear of losing love) ;) America is alright but has a lot wrong also. The main power is mainly a huge population, so it's awesome for sales, compared to other countries, where you have to work way harder for less potential customers. That's why talents come there they want the sales base IMHO.

That's the only reason... access to the population base. That's why China has 'most favoured nation' status. Potential access to an upwardly mobile literate population in the billions is enough to make any potential trading partner salivate in anticipation.

This is sooooo groundhog day.  ::)
w

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2010, 12:43:15 PM »
Poor Canada....maybe some day we will allow you to become a state.....

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2010, 05:07:42 AM »
Poor Canada....maybe some day we will allow you to become a state.....

If your dollar keeps diving the way it has been, ...you won't be in much of a position to allow anything.  :'(
w