Author Topic: josh mcdaniels fired  (Read 7217 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: josh mcdaniels fired
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2010, 11:39:33 AM »
If you think about it Broncos are fucked right now.  We're not likely to do anything next year as it will be some form of rebuilding from the ashes.  Might as well get Tebow in there now.  Orton has done pretty good this year but he doesn't seem to have that killer instinct that Tebow has.  Tebow has that drive that is rare imo...  

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2010, 11:41:05 AM »
I don't have a problem with that.  Tebow wouldn't be the first quarterback to be in over his head.  There have been plenty in the past including John Elway when he got started in Denver.  I remember that time and I remember the furious yells that he was not ready.

Really Tebow is ready, he needs some pretty simple coatching on some passing issues which he has been getting.  The desire and drive of this guy is over the top... It's going to be fun to see what he can do.

And again, no offense, I didn't mean to dog you on what you said...  I'm just shooting shit here--perhaps with a little extra furry on this topic ;D

No problem, i can understand the emotion..... ;D   And there isn't anybody who would like to see Tim succeed more than me...he is a throwback to a different time in American sports, not to sound corny, but i really think he is.

And my real point about him was that McDumbass somehow thought it was a good idea to do all the trading to draft a QB to develop over 3 yrs or so.....you just don't have that window in the NFL anymore.

The staff should study how Philly is using Vick and impliment a lot of it with TT, imo.  He isn't the exact same type of QB, but where Vick makes people miss, TT just doesn't go down easily.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2010, 11:55:57 AM »
And what's with the Tebow hate?  The guy has massive potential, he just needs a few adjustments/experience and he's there bigtime.  If you were going to bitch about something, you should note the stupid retared lame ass trade of Hillis for Quinn ::)  A trade that broncos fans knew was pure stupidity from day one.  Even before the trade, we were screaming, "Put Hillis in...  Put Hillis in..."  and that homo wonderboy McDumbshit refused to put Hillis in and only a fucking complete retard would miss that.  Hi McDaniels, you stupid fucking sack of dog shit.  You won't be missed faggotretardwonderboy.

massive potential? Kidding? He looks a step slower than any player on the field.

He was NOT a good value in the first round.

About hillis, they drafted the kid out of georgia. Mcdaniels system was heavy passing. Whats more logical, depth at QB or RB? Nuff said, commie.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2010, 12:33:59 PM »
massive potential? Kidding? He looks a step slower than any player on the field.

He was NOT a good value in the first round.

About hillis, they drafted the kid out of georgia. Mcdaniels system was heavy passing. Whats more logical, depth at QB or RB? Nuff said, commie.
::) hahahaha... commie??

Ok Mr. Clueless... Hillis came out of the Razorbacks....  Nuff said, you're guessing about shit you don't even know about..

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2010, 01:13:03 PM »

Ok Mr. Clueless... Hillis came out of the Razorbacks....  Nuff said, you're guessing about shit you don't even know about..

I think he meant when they drafted Moreno it made Hillis expendable.  I disagree, as you have to have at least 2 quality RB;s in the NFL now.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2010, 02:12:09 PM »

if you actually paid attention to the nfl you would know knowshon moreno came out of georgia.

i.e. they drafted a more talented back (moreno, out of georgia) and traded hillis for quinn to add depth to the QB spot.

Lol, 'HILLIS CAME OUT OF THE RAZORBACKS"

fairweather fan much?

whatever  :-\

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2010, 03:10:42 PM »
maybe the first time we have agreed ;D  From what I hear, I think most of the players agree too.

he just reeked of a guy getting ahead in life by knowing the right people and being in the right place at the right time

lane kiffin and dave wannstedt (just got fired by pitt) are the same

E
E

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2010, 03:36:41 PM »
He was too young.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2010, 08:24:02 PM »
He had an annoying face. He looked like a fucking goober. Plus he looked like he could floss with a boat rope with that big gap between his teeth.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2010, 06:19:44 AM »
he just reeked of a guy getting ahead in life by knowing the right people and being in the right place at the right time

E

Totally agree on Kiffin.  i saw it a long time ago with him.  He is nothing but a used car salesman.

body88

« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2010, 07:10:54 AM »

E

No. He is a very talented coordinator who was a part of the greatest statistical offense in the history of the NFL.

He is to young to coach like he was trying to coach. You can't be a hard ass when you're younger than a lot of the players.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2010, 10:27:54 AM »
the pats offense has always been fine without him

he thought he was smarter than he was

E
E

body88

« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2010, 12:31:33 PM »
the pats offense has always been fine without him

he thought he was smarter than he was

E

The Pats offense never was anything close to 2007. Infact, no one ever was a close to that machine, because it is the greatest statistical offense of all time.

Some of that had to do with the players and the qb, some of that had to do with the coach, and some of it had to do with Josh. He is a very talented offensive mind and he will be hired as a coordinator immediately. His play calling was always steller and his custom plays are now used by many teams in the NFL.

There are lots of very successful offensive coordinators who fail as head coaches. As mentioned, he's just to young to execute a Bill Belichick type style.

The typical NFL player is immature and has a massive ego. Are you going to take orders from some kid a year or two older than you when times get tough?

Nah.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2010, 02:43:24 PM »

The Pats offense never was anything close to 2007. Infact, no one ever was a close to that machine, because it is the greatest statistical offense of all time.

Some of that had to do with the players and the qb, some of that had to do with the coach, and some of it had to do with Josh. He is a very talented offensive mind and he will be hired as a coordinator immediately. His play calling was always steller and his custom plays are now used by many teams in the NFL.

There are lots of very successful offensive coordinators who fail as head coaches. As mentioned, he's just to young to execute a Bill Belichick type style.

The typical NFL player is immature and has a massive ego. Are you going to take orders from some kid a year or two older than you when times get tough?

Nah.

Are the rumors true that Tom Brady didn't talk to him for a year? Supposedly hated the guy with a passion because he was so far up Bill's ass that he wanted to be Bill?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2010, 02:46:47 PM »

body88

« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2010, 02:53:23 PM »
Are the rumors true that Tom Brady didn't talk to him for a year? Supposedly hated the guy with a passion because he was so far up Bill's ass that he wanted to be Bill?

I dont know, I never heard of anything like that.