Author Topic: josh mcdaniels fired  (Read 7210 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
josh mcdaniels fired
« on: December 06, 2010, 03:23:08 PM »
i didn't like this guy the moment i saw him

E
E

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: josh mcdaniels fired
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2010, 03:31:13 PM »
Lets get rid of our Pro Bowl QB and Pro Bowl WR and see how that works

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2010, 04:50:43 PM »
Lets get rid of our Pro Bowl QB and Pro Bowl WR and see how that works
lol the still gots knowshown...or however you spell it  :D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2010, 04:59:04 PM »

Average at best

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2010, 04:59:40 PM »

That is the worst name in history

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2010, 06:14:14 PM »

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2010, 06:23:13 PM »
Average at best
agreed I think his numbers are misleading...

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2010, 01:33:46 AM »
He made a lot of bad moves. I predict he will be shining shoes for a living  in 3 years. He's no Bill B.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2010, 09:07:57 AM »
Hugo Chavez is in a drunken stupor of celebration right now....  ;D

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2010, 09:16:14 AM »
his system turned kyle orton in to a pro bowler.

wasnt he the coordinater for the pats? makes you wonder about brady.

[body88] haters gon' hate [/body88]

;D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2010, 09:19:54 AM »
his system turned kyle orton in to a pro bowler.

wasnt he the coordinater for the pats? makes you wonder about brady.

[body88] haters gon' hate [/body88]

;D

Orton started hot but they have faded badly the last few games....on offense too.... 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2010, 09:21:45 AM »
Hugo Chavez is in a drunken stupor of celebration right now....  ;D
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2010, 09:28:49 AM »
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

What a goof.  I can't remember what did the Bronco's get for Marshall and Cutler?

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2010, 09:34:05 AM »
bunch of draft picks i think..

idk...it was a year too soon to fire him.

they lost their best defensive player..

he had a bunch of picks to work with this year..

they were clearly in rebuild mode..

too early IMO..

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2010, 10:09:08 AM »
bunch of draft picks i think..

idk...it was a year too soon to fire him.

they lost their best defensive player..

he had a bunch of picks to work with this year..

they were clearly in rebuild mode..

too early IMO..

I kinda agree.....but I just think they were upset with the direction he was going......  getting rid of BY FAR the two most talented guys he had on offeense, forgetting another in Royal.....he just seemed to be overwhelmed by it all.  And although I loved the guy in college, the Tebow thing didn't win any awards for brilliance either.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2010, 10:12:10 AM »
the Tebow thing didn't win any awards for brilliance either.

hahaha.

he probably feels like a moron right now.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2010, 10:20:57 AM »
hahaha.

he probably feels like a moron right now.

man oh man..... I mean Tebow was an excellent college QB, but wow to think he's going to be a franchise NFL QB in the near future?  No way on earth.  And especially when you are a coach who is SUPPOSED to know QB's..... ???

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2010, 11:00:37 AM »
Disagree with most of what you two have said.  What you two have said is typical commentary from those who have not followed McDaniels in Denver from the start to now and not taking into account all of the colossal fuckups during that time.  

He absolutely should have have been canned!!!!!!!!!!!!  The guy doesn't have a fucking clue one.  He's been a back stabbing underhanded sack of crap from day one.  It's a no brainer for someone who has followed all of this from the start.  This guy is the biggest loser sack of crap ever...  I only wish I was there to help see him out with the pitchforks and torches.

Fuck wonderboy...

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2010, 11:05:25 AM »
Disagree with most of what you two have said.  What you two have said is typical commentary from those who have not followed McDaniels in Denver from the start to now and not taking into account all of the colossal fuckups during that time.  

He absolutely should have have been canned!!!!!!!!!!!!  The guy doesn't have a fucking clue one.  He's been a back stabbing underhanded sack of crap from day one.  It's a no brainer for someone who has followed all of this from the start.  This guy is the biggest loser sack of crap ever...  I only wish I was there to help see him out with the pitchforks and torches.

Fuck wonderboy...

Huh?  I said I could "kinda see" 2nd's point about the firing, but if you read my posts I don't think you would get that I was defending the guy in any way.  I even went over the Marshall and Cutler deals....and you act like I haven't been following it from the start? huh....  ???

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2010, 11:08:55 AM »
And what's with the Tebow hate?  The guy has massive potential, he just needs a few adjustments/experience and he's there bigtime.  If you were going to bitch about something, you should note the stupid retared lame ass trade of Hillis for Quinn ::)  A trade that broncos fans knew was pure stupidity from day one.  Even before the trade, we were screaming, "Put Hillis in...  Put Hillis in..."  and that homo wonderboy McDumbshit refused to put Hillis in and only a fucking complete retard would miss that.  Hi McDaniels, you stupid fucking sack of dog shit.  You won't be missed faggotretardwonderboy.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2010, 11:12:31 AM »

Fuck wonderboy...

maybe i'm just a very judgmental person, but the first time i saw him he looked like he had all of these qualities

E
E

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2010, 11:19:21 AM »
Huh?  I said I could "kinda see" 2nd's point about the firing, but if you read my posts I don't think you would get that I was defending the guy in any way.  I even went over the Marshall and Cutler deals....and you act like I haven't been following it from the start? huh....  ???
no offense intended.  I do apologize if my words were taken harshly.  I'm just talking it out, not meant to start a feud or anything.

I can't even "kinda see" second's point lol...  But it's no biggie.  Just sports talk...

I'm glad McDaniels is gone and don't think for a second that it was a bad decision. 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2010, 11:19:44 AM »
And what's with the Tebow hate?  The guy has massive potential, he just needs a few adjustments/experience and he's there bigtime.  If you were going to bitch about something, you should note the stupid retared lame ass trade of Hillis for Quinn ::)  A trade that broncos fans knew was pure stupidity from day one.  Even before the trade, we were screaming, "Put Hillis in...  Put Hillis in..."  and that homo wonderboy McDumbshit refused to put Hillis in and only a fucking complete retard would miss that.  Hi McDaniels, you stupid fucking sack of dog shit.  You won't be missed faggotretardwonderboy.

I don't hate Tebow....he was my fav player in college over the last 4 yrs......if you would read what I say, I said that he wasn't going to be ready to be a franchise QB in the near future.....but whatever.   McDaniels is a douche, he raped your team of talent and made it easier on everybody else in the division.....good job Josh.... ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2010, 11:22:12 AM »
maybe i'm just a very judgmental person, but the first time i saw him he looked like he had all of these qualities

E
maybe the first time we have agreed ;D  From what I hear, I think most of the players agree too.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2010, 11:31:45 AM »
I don't hate Tebow....he was my fav player in college over the last 4 yrs......if you would read what I say, I said that he wasn't going to be ready to be a franchise QB in the near future.....but whatever.   McDaniels is a douche, he raped your team of talent and made it easier on everybody else in the division.....good job Josh.... ;D
I don't have a problem with that.  Tebow wouldn't be the first quarterback to be in over his head.  There have been plenty in the past including John Elway when he got started in Denver.  I remember that time and I remember the furious yells that he was not ready.

Really Tebow is ready, he needs some pretty simple coatching on some passing issues which he has been getting.  The desire and drive of this guy is over the top... It's going to be fun to see what he can do.

And again, no offense, I didn't mean to dog you on with what I said...  I'm just shooting shit here--perhaps with a little extra furry on this topic ;D