Author Topic: Cadaver HGH...still around?  (Read 6713 times)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Re: Cadaver HGH...still around?
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2010, 01:31:31 PM »
True Adonis is few minutes away from succesfully creating the first human clone.

when his technology will be perfected, we will have all the human dead cadavers hgh that we want.

he confirmed it to me in pm: "Yes Stavios, as soon as I finish my deadlift workout of 112 reps with 225 lbs without a break in under 5 minutes, I'll work on finishing the cloning formula"

so I am pretty confident we will have dead cadavers hgh by tommorow

On Cadaver GH and juvinile insulin, the TA dieting principles take on superhuman aspirations. A competitive bodybuilder can train 3 times monthly and eat 230 calories daily in the form of 23 jellybeans and a glass of Nestles quick and be as hard and full as Ronnie Coleman in his prime. To "carb up" you basically shitload for 14 weeks. Also, cardio is a no-no. With your metabolism through the roof on Zombie GH and TA's amazing anabolic dieting principles, 10-15 minutes of low intensity cardio may cause your heart to explode.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
Re: Cadaver HGH...still around?
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2010, 01:46:43 PM »
On Cadaver GH and juvinile insulin, the TA dieting principles take on superhuman aspirations. A competitive bodybuilder can train 3 times monthly and eat 230 calories daily in the form of 23 jellybeans and a glass of Nestles quick and be as hard and full as Ronnie Coleman in his prime. To "carb up" you basically shitload for 14 weeks. Also, cardio is a no-no. With your metabolism through the roof on Zombie GH and TA's amazing anabolic dieting principles, 10-15 minutes of low intensity cardio may cause your heart to explode.

:D :D :D
Trans Milkshake.