Author Topic: WWSFD (What Would SquadFather Do)?  (Read 5578 times)

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
WWSFD (What Would SquadFather Do)?
« on: December 07, 2010, 05:19:24 PM »
I was at Wal-Mart the other day, and there was this fat pos wearing a purple t-shirt that had "I Have An Attitude And Know How To Use It" written on it (oh, brother  ::) )  His plain-looking, but rather curvy Mexican wife stood suppressing laughter as he tried, in vain, to pick up a 25 lb bag of cat litter to put into his cart.

Without SF's guidance, I didn't know what to do next   :-\
~

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Re: WWSFD (What Would SquadFather Do)?
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2010, 05:25:47 PM »
what did you do andy?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2010, 05:26:53 PM »
I was at Wal-Mart the other day, and there was this fat pos wearing a purple t-shirt that had "I Have An Attitude And Know How To Use It" written on it (oh, brother  ::) )  His plain-looking, but rather curvy Mexican wife stood suppressing laughter as he tried, in vain, to pick up a 25 lb bag of cat litter to put into his cart.

That's an easy one....you should have picked up the cat litter bag with one hand and blasted him across the aisle with it....then bent the curvy wife over the cart and gave her the business

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2010, 05:27:45 PM »
Squadfather would run home to his trailer and make up some cool shit to post on Getbig.  :D

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2010, 05:29:23 PM »
what did you do andy?

I just walked over to where they had protein powder on sale but they were out of mocha delight, so I went home.  Squad would have told him, "Let me help you there, killer," and so forth, but there is only one SF.
~

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2010, 05:38:38 PM »
I just walked over to where they had protein powder on sale but they were out of mocha delight, so I went home.  Squad would have told him, "Let me help you there, killer," and so forth, but there is only one SF.
sadly his exploits are no doubt still going on out there, we just dont hear about them anymore  :'(

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2010, 05:43:11 PM »
hahaha so I'm at Walmart the other day buying buffalo wings, deep dish pizza, and  cookie crisp when I look over and see a skinny fat 187 lb "man" wearing a purple t shirt hugging his 14 inch arms, jean shorts, braided belt and crocs. This geek is bent over with the look of fury of a thousand gods with phrases such as "no pain" and "lightweight" running through his mind. He bends at the knees, exhales, and drops in the hole. He grabs an epic 20 lb bag of fresh step and proceeds to go some half rep bent over rows. I walk over and ask him if he needs some help and he replies, "I got it bro", as he halfway gets it in the carriage. I give the bag a little push, careful to static hold my triceps so his sweet little Chiquita knows what she's missing. She was giving me the eye, trying to raise her painted on eyebrows. I then say, "hey man that was good form, you workout?" and he tells me he does p90x "a few days a week" and I say "My lord!!!!! so that's how you got so big!!! Think I can borrow that DVD sometime?" gayer than owning a calico.

Ares

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2010, 05:43:25 PM »
sadly his exploits are no doubt still going on out there, we just dont hear about them anymore  :'(

He's just away on a business trip and will be back to bust some skulls soon  ;D

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2010, 05:45:47 PM »
hahaha so I'm at Walmart the other day buying buffalo wings, deep dish pizza, and  cookie crisp when I look over and see a skinny fat 187 lb "man" wearing a purple t shirt hugging his 14 inch arms, jean shorts, braided belt and crocs. This geek is bent over with the look of fury of a thousand gods with phrases such as "no pain" and "lightweight" running through his mind. He bends at the knees, exhales, and drops in the hole. He grabs an epic 20 lb bag of fresh step and proceeds to go some half rep bent over rows. I walk over and ask him if he needs some help and he replies, "I got it bro", as he halfway gets it in the carriage. I give the bag a little push, careful to static hold my triceps so his sweet little Chiquita knows what she's missing. She was giving me the eye, trying to raise her painted on eyebrows. I then say, "hey man that was good form, you workout?" and he tells me he does p90x "a few days a week" and I say "My lord!!!!! so that's how you got so big!!! Think I can borrow that DVD sometime?" gayer than owning a calico.

hahaha i bought some cookie crisp today.

quality stuff Mass  ;D

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2010, 05:46:33 PM »

That's more like it!
~

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2010, 05:48:59 PM »
Mass04 keeping the memories alive!!  lol  ;D

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2010, 05:52:23 PM »
That's an easy one....you should have picked up the cat litter bag with one hand and blasted him across the aisle with it....then bent the curvy wife over the cart and gave her the business

Hahahaha, damn right!

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2010, 06:15:09 PM »

lmao

gddamn kat litter

bodyofsteel

• Getbig III
  • Outed!
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2010, 06:22:08 PM »
You missed the 'getbig twist' where you end up sleeping with the dude instead of the lady. ;D

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2010, 06:24:54 PM »
You should've ripped the skirt off the whore to see what was doing down there.
U

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2010, 06:39:58 PM »
You missed the 'getbig twist' where you end up sleeping with the dude instead of the lady. ;D
I respect your opinion, but choose to disagree with it.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2010, 06:53:00 PM »

NICE!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2010, 11:40:25 PM »

YES!!   ;D

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2010, 04:06:50 AM »
I miss Dave.  :'(

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2010, 04:09:48 AM »

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2010, 04:13:06 AM »

;D ;D ;D

Power

• Getbig III
  • Move along
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2010, 07:04:48 AM »

You sure that was not Squadfather himself?

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2010, 07:17:12 AM »
hahahah mass04 is the Poster of the Year  in my books
L

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2010, 07:26:33 AM »
you forgot about how the mexican girl laughed when you made fun of her boyfriend.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2010, 07:28:22 AM »

Call, "Bullshit".