Author Topic: The Best AAS  (Read 33442 times)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
The Best AAS
« on: December 07, 2010, 11:43:49 PM »
For years I've gotten emails asking what's the best AAS for the money, what gives you the most bang for your buck, what's the best off-season AAS and the best contest AAS, etc, etc.

Lets start by stating the obvious, testosterone is by far the most important and essential AAS you'll ever use hands down but what's next on the list? IMO nothing beats trenbolone and that goes for contest dieting or the off-season bulking stage.

Now some will argue that HGH is the most important part of the puzzle when talking about serious hardcore competitive bodybuilding. In that regards it is important but we're talking about AAS here and only AAS...that said, although added HGH is worth its weight in gold, without the right compound of AAS it's a waste of money.

Tren without a doubt is one of if not the most potent AAS available, nearly 400% more than testosterone on paper...that alone should tell you a lot! But what type of tren is best? IMO stay away from tren-e or hex or any of the other various mixtures, tren-a, although it needs to be injected far more often than its counterparts, is mg for mg more potent because the body can and will use more per mg....think of it like protein, take beef vs. eggs, if you eat 50g of protein from either source you've just ingested 50g of protein but your body will absorb and use a higher percentage of the protein from the eggs than it will from the beef.

As for off-season growth, many reserve tren for only their contest prep, it helps them harden, tren has been shown to help reduce bodyfat and it can give you an extra hard grainy look once you reach low levels of bodyfat, these are all true statements but what about the off-season? It's more potent than test, this we know, would that not be enough to make one think it should be good for off-season growth? It should be but what about the fact that it will help you push harder, give you more strength, help speed up your metabolism, etc? Are those not key factors of good off-season growth? Of course they are and this makes tren, especially tren-a golden in my book!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: The Best AAS
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2010, 11:48:25 PM »
i agree with your assessment  ;) only problem is the expensiveness of tren, or else id be running it year round. so i stick with test because its affordable.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2010, 12:19:25 AM »
Gotta disagree.  Test is overrated and not at all necessary.  It's only become a staple and necessary due to the internet brohood/broscience.  I know many top level competitors that stay away from test for a variety of reasons.  The best cycle I've done by far was primo and anavar.  Amazing!@

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2010, 12:35:07 AM »
Gotta disagree.  Test is overrated and not at all necessary.  It's only become a staple and necessary due to the internet brohood/broscience.  I know many top level competitors that stay away from test for a variety of reasons.  The best cycle I've done by far was primo and anavar.  Amazing!@

I'm not saying you can't run cycles without test...yes, at one point in my life I believed this because of the "broscience" you speak of but we all live and learn, so sure, you can run a good cycle without test. However, when we're talking about serious bodybuilding, I'm speaking of serious competitors, I do believe testosterone really is a must to get the most out of what you're doing.

In the case of this thread though, would you argue that tren, particularly tren-a isn't the golden boy of AAS? If so, why not and what it?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2010, 12:36:37 AM »
i agree with your assessment  ;) only problem is the expensiveness of tren, or else id be running it year round. so i stick with test because its affordable.

It's definitely not as cheap as test but it shouldn't be that much more IMO plus you don't need as much of it as test or other items. 50mg/eod can do a lot, a whole lot and that's a reasonable low dose IMO.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2010, 01:24:23 AM »

you dont know how to make it from the pellets??

that what i do an have always done, work like a charm, never had a problem

why pay 80$ for 10ccs when you can get 50CCs for that much

for the guy who said he "know a lot of top level competitors who dont use test".................i SINCERELY doubt it

if i could use one steroid , it would be tren ace............great for cutting, great for bulking, makes you agressvie in the gym, strong as a bull, cuts you up, .(and i dont get any real sides from it other then higer BP)

to anyone who doesnt knwo how to render tren from the pellets , i woudl SERIOUSLY consider learning...........cause there is no human grade tren, so whatever tren you buy is made in some UGL basement bathtub anyway (i have witnessed UGLS in person, yuk)...........as sterile as the UGL would be, you can be assure way more sterility makig it yourself

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2010, 02:56:47 AM »
you dont know how to make it from the pellets??

that what i do an have always done, work like a charm, never had a problem

why pay 80$ for 10ccs when you can get 50CCs for that much

for the guy who said he "know a lot of top level competitors who dont use test".................i SINCERELY doubt it

if i could use one steroid , it would be tren ace............great for cutting, great for bulking, makes you agressvie in the gym, strong as a bull, cuts you up, .(and i dont get any real sides from it other then higer BP)

to anyone who doesnt knwo how to render tren from the pellets , i woudl SERIOUSLY consider learning...........cause there is no human grade tren, so whatever tren you buy is made in some UGL basement bathtub anyway (i have witnessed UGLS in person, yuk)...........as sterile as the UGL would be, you can be assure way more sterility makig it yourself

any sites with info about homebrewing?

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2010, 07:30:06 AM »
Try basskillers site. I ran tren for awhile and liked it besides the raise in blood pressure.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2010, 08:04:59 AM »
yeh, this will tell you pretty much everything you need know

http://www.basskilleronline.com/finaplix.shtml

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2010, 08:19:07 AM »
I bloat pretty bad in the face during cycle. I think I look better off cycle because of that bloat. Even with a small test dose I bloat. I was thinking of running 200mg of masteron during my cycles to keep that bloat off. Anyone try that before. I tried arimidrex and I still had the bloat. I tried aromasin and aifm still had the bloat.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2010, 09:25:41 AM »
Gotta disagree.  Test is overrated and not at all necessary.  It's only become a staple and necessary due to the internet brohood/broscience.  I know many top level competitors that stay away from test for a variety of reasons.  The best cycle I've done by far was primo and anavar.  Amazing!@

I agree these clowns  laugh at anyone who runs anything less than 1500mg of test but the thing is they all look like shit! I call them test whores.
The people who do look good on test only are also on lots of gh and tren so maybe test works better with gh.?
I think test is ok. I get decent size gains and great strength gains athough not as good as dbol. My body eats up dbol it fukng loves it.
I have not been over 750mg of test though so maybe things change at 1250mg and up who knows.
  just dont see anyone who has a good physique built on assloads of test without alot of other drugs. Until then let the naive believe "the answer to life's problems lies in a bottle of test"
l

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2010, 12:47:27 PM »
"I agree these clowns  laugh at anyone who runs anything less than 1500mg of test"

Who on this board laughs at anyone for using less than 1500mgs of test? Most of the vets on here will advise 500 to 750mgs of test

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2010, 12:52:13 PM »
"The people who do look good on test only are also on lots of gh and tren so maybe test works better with gh.?" First of all this statement doesn't make any sense...most of the guys who are on test ONLY cycles also take gh and tren? Second of all I know guys who take only test and look awesome..As long as your diet and training are spot on and take arimidex...you can look amazing on test only.

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2010, 12:54:58 PM »
Test is the foundation for any cycle when you are wanting to gain serious size.

Aside from test I would say tren is probably the best, however I love Eq also.  Test & Eq is what I find best to grow, throw in some tren and you will see rapid changes - its like someone flipped the turbo switch.  

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2010, 01:06:12 PM »
"The people who do look good on test only are also on lots of gh and tren so maybe test works better with gh.?" First of all this statement doesn't make any sense...most of the guys who are on test ONLY cycles also take gh and tren? Second of all I know guys who take only test and look awesome..As long as your diet and training are spot on and take arimidex...you can look amazing on test only.

What I meant was the guys who make test a staple who dont look like shit are also on gh and tren and everyone I know who just use an assload of test look like shit.

l

Stavios

« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2010, 01:09:11 PM »
if your diet is spot on and you use a shit load of test, you will look great.

you will just have a lean (low bf), but water logged physique that looks great in a t-shirt because you are round and not so bad naked either because you aren't fat in the first place so you still have your abs your skin is just not paper thin.

but yeah, if you are 13% bf or over on a shitload of test, it's not a good look

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2010, 01:11:36 PM »

What I meant was the guys who make test a staple who dont look like shit are also on gh and tren and everyone I know who just use an assload of test look like shit.

See...this is the first time I've heard this. I was about to run a modest test only cycle.  :(

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2010, 01:13:02 PM »
if your diet is spot on and you use a shit load of test, you will look great.

you will just have a lean (low bf), but water logged physique that looks great in a t-shirt because you are round and not so bad naked either because you aren't fat in the first place so you still have your abs your skin is just not paper thin.

but yeah, if you are 13% bf or over on a shitload of test, it's not a good look

True.

In my younger days I would slam in 1-2g of test per week, have an ok diet and grew well.  The main problem with test only cycles is the drop in size/fullness/retention when you come off - I find it a lot worse than if I mix test with something else.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2010, 01:21:34 PM »
I agree stavios...I've been shredded on 500mgs of test alone...and know a couple guys who use test and dbol only and look like shredded animals...its all about how you DIET and TRAIN and of course an AI...but by flinstones making a general state that guys on a shitload of test look like shit isn't correct

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2010, 01:41:58 PM »
Ok how bout this spin on the subject since we come to the conclusion that tren is top dog and test is also highly important how bout optimal doses of the two per week... I've used up to 300mg tren a week with 750mg test and I feel better using 500mg test with 350mg winnstrol for some reason with the winnstrol I have a better mood then when on tren why would that be?

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2010, 01:45:58 PM »
i gave up reading online boards A WHILE AGO

all these clowns think you have to use a shitload of test for everything when most of the time just contributes to more and more side effects

guys at my gym use the harshest AAS and never have a problems with libido, and im proof of that aswell  :-\ :-\

the days i didnt listen to anyone about AAS = more gains
the days i listened to everyone about AAS = shit gains

so im going back to my old way of thinking  ;)

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2010, 01:48:21 PM »
I agree shrek...I would rather use test and masteron..tren gives me insomnia, night sweats and moody

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2010, 04:56:35 PM »
everybody needs to calm down, step away from the keyboard, and repeat this to themselves:

"a steroid is a steroid is a steroid"

say it over and over and over again

yes, some work a little better than others. but DO NOT overcomplicate things. they all work.

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2010, 06:02:09 PM »
Tren is the End All Be All of AAS. JMHO

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2010, 06:37:49 PM »
everybody needs to calm down, step away from the keyboard, and repeat this to themselves:

"a steroid is a steroid is a steroid"

say it over and over and over again

yes, some work a little better than others. but DO NOT overcomplicate things. they all work.

semantically, thats true as they are all compounds derivative of testosterone that promote anabolism

but its a pretty substantial oversimplification

winstrol for example has no conversion to estrogen.............pro viron is actually  a steroids, but you will see little in terms of gains from it

there is big difference between anadrol and anavar