Author Topic: Baltimore Orioles slugger: "Obama was not born here and is not American"  (Read 1737 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
www.politico.com
Luke Scott: Obama wasn't born here
By: Natasha Lennard
December 8, 2010 01:40 PM EST

________________________ ________________________ _____

Baltimore Orioles slugger Luke Scott segued into his belief in the Obama “birther” conspiracy near the end of an otherwise unremarkable interview with Yahoo News’s Answer Man.

“He [Obama] was not born here” Scott said. “That's my belief. I was born here. If someone accuses me of not being born here, I can go — within 10 minutes — to my filing cabinet and I can pick up my real birth certificate and I can go, ‘See? Look! Here it is. Here it is.’ The man has dodged everything. He dodges questions, he doesn't answer anything. And why? Because he's hiding something.”

In a pointed editor’s note, Yahoo News pasted a copy of POTUS’s certificate of live birth. During his 2008 presidential campaign, in order to refute rumors that he wasn’t born in the U.S., Obama released the certificate – the official document Hawaii provides if you ask to see a birth certificate.

Still, Scott’s view is far from uncommon. A Harris Poll from earlier this year showed that of 2,320 adults surveyed, 25 percent said they believed Obama was not born in the U.S.

© 2010 Capitol News Company, LLC

________________________ ________________________ ____________

QFT.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Baltimore Orioles slugger is a birther: "Obama was not born here"
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2010, 12:18:23 PM »
Nice  - I like this guy. 

He knows exactly what is going on. 

FFUUUBBOOO

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Baltimore Orioles slugger: "Obama was not born here and is not American"
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2010, 12:29:37 PM »
It's always funny that the birtch country of the prez matters to some people, when far bigger events in our lifetime... well, looking at them would be sacreligious.

i agree with luke... obammers should release the birth cert and own everyone.  Or resign quietly ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2010, 12:33:00 PM »
It's always funny that the birtch country of the prez matters to some people, when far bigger events in our lifetime... well, looking at them would be sacreligious.

i agree with luke... obammers should release the birth cert and own everyone.  Or resign quietly ;)

He is probably going to catch a lot of  shit for this. 

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2010, 12:34:32 PM »

Strange you say that the birth country of the POTUS should matter to everyone seeing as it is one of the qualifications to be POTUS in the first place. But hey some people actually expect the constitution to be followed.

Section 1 of Article 2 of the U.S. Constitution states that a President must:

* be a natural born citizen of the united States
    * be at least 35 years old
    * have lived in the U.S. for at least 14 years

In addition, the 22nd Amendment to the U.S. Constitution states that a President may not serve more than 2 terms of 4 years each, even if they have only served as President for 2 or more years of one of those terms.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2010, 12:37:09 PM »
He was right - in 10 minutes almost anyone can producea real BC - but not Bama for some odd reason. 

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2010, 12:44:07 PM »
He was right - in 10 minutes almost anyone can producea real BC - but not Bama for some odd reason. 

I think he does it simply because people are demanding it and you don't demand anything from the one ::)
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2010, 02:15:24 PM »

Agreed.  Until Obama produces a real birth certificate, he has to accept being doubted.  It's surprising that this issue wasn't pushed further until there's a resolution. 

Nathan

• Getbig III
  • 5'11 185 lbs
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2010, 04:04:29 PM »
Why doesn't the government just forge him one already talk about dropping the ball lol
P

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2010, 04:05:58 PM »
So what?

A baseball player says what other thruthers have been saying.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2010, 04:28:27 PM »
www.politico.com
Luke Scott: Obama wasn't born here
By: Natasha Lennard
December 8, 2010 01:40 PM EST

________________________ ________________________ _____

Baltimore Orioles slugger Luke Scott segued into his belief in the Obama “birther” conspiracy near the end of an otherwise unremarkable interview with Yahoo News’s Answer Man.

“He [Obama] was not born here” Scott said. “That's my belief. I was born here. If someone accuses me of not being born here, I can go — within 10 minutes — to my filing cabinet and I can pick up my real birth certificate and I can go, ‘See? Look! Here it is. Here it is.’ The man has dodged everything. He dodges questions, he doesn't answer anything. And why? Because he's hiding something.”

In a pointed editor’s note, Yahoo News pasted a copy of POTUS’s certificate of live birth. During his 2008 presidential campaign, in order to refute rumors that he wasn’t born in the U.S., Obama released the certificate – the official document Hawaii provides if you ask to see a birth certificate.

Still, Scott’s view is far from uncommon. A Harris Poll from earlier this year showed that of 2,320 adults surveyed, 25 percent said they believed Obama was not born in the U.S.

© 2010 Capitol News Company, LLC

________________________ ________________________ ____________

QFT.  

What does it all matter? George Bush never served in the military...Clinton had an affair with Monica Lewinski...Gary Condit killed Chandra Levy...Barney Frank raped numerous young boys and ran a pedophile ring out of his own home with his fag boyfriend...Robert Byrd was a Grand wizard in the KKK...Larry Craig is a fag and takes wide stances in public bathrooms... American politicians are rife with morbid/depraved/immoral issues and NONE HAVE BEEN DISMISSED FROM THEIR POSTS. So why should this be any different? Obama is not going anywhere and will serve a second term to finish the wok of Goldman Sachs. If anything you should be attacking GS and their part in the greatest financial destruction ever perpetrated on the world instead of worrying about silly shit like this.

BTW... Has Luke Scott been tested for using anabolic steroid or performance enhancing products? I would hate to see a "CHEATER" on the team...
C

old_lifter

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2010, 04:33:21 PM »
good post 240