Author Topic: Gold's Gym Venice - is the best!  (Read 4725 times)

wild willie

• Getbig V
Gold's Gym Venice - is the best!
« on: December 08, 2010, 07:43:00 PM »
I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS.......GOLD'S IS THE BEST, MOST WELL EQUIPED GYM OF ALL TIME....... YOU MUST TRAIN THERE IF YOU HAVEN'T

AND BY THE WAY....... CALI HAS MANY NICE PLACES...... SANTA MONICA.....MALIBU.....RE DONDO BEACH ETC.....

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Re: GOLD'S VENICE
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2010, 07:46:41 PM »
And get the bob bowl at the firehouse after ???
P

yates fan

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2010, 05:30:11 PM »
the two best equipped gyms i have seen are bevs powerhouse in syosset and powerstation in middletown,ohio

Bob Bonham

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2010, 05:37:10 PM »
I  say Strong and shapely gym in NJ
Do those other gyms have 40 back machines, over 40 leg pieces,20 ab, 100 yards of Dumbells when laid side to side, 20 arm machines, and the list goes on. S&S does

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2010, 07:17:36 PM »
Bob.......I give you all the respect in the world.......your gym is definitely hardcore and many east coast champs have trained at your gym......but all the latest equipment to come out on the market goes in to Gold's Venice.......I am sure you have been there many times......3 full rooms of the latest equipment.....your gym is definitely up there......but Gold's Venice gets first dibbs on the cutting edge equipment......that facility gets the equipment before it hits most other gyms.......but your gym is solid.......right up there with Bev and Steve's gym.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2010, 03:56:36 AM »
I'd love to train at Golds in Venice, just once, so I can see what the deal is.

newmom

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2010, 06:19:56 AM »
I  say Strong and shapely gym in NJ
Do those other gyms have 40 back machines, over 40 leg pieces,20 ab, 100 yards of Dumbells when laid side to side, 20 arm machines, and the list goes on. S&S does

Yup, great gym indeed Bob

DSM18

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2011, 06:44:06 PM »
i'm going full retard, and gonna train in a mud pit with logs and ground rocks.

Heavy_Hitter

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2011, 09:02:12 PM »
Willie, who's that short guy named Dave who trains there? He's about 5-7" and looks like he has 20" forearms and waddles when he walks. He looks like a musclehed cartoon. He say's he competes and hasn't been able to get his pro card, yet he looks freakier than most pros I've ever seen!

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2011, 10:07:09 AM »
Willie, who's that short guy named Dave who trains there? He's about 5-7" and looks like he has 20" forearms and waddles when he walks. He looks like a musclehed cartoon. He say's he competes and hasn't been able to get his pro card, yet he looks freakier than most pros I've ever seen!
I am not sure who that would be......I actually haven't been out there in close to 2 years now.

CGD1

• Getbig I
Re: Gold's Gym Venice - is the best!
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2011, 11:09:59 AM »
Gold's Venice really is the best gym

I was there for the last 2 months training and no other gym I've trained at compares