Author Topic: Samoa Joe and TNA contract  (Read 8732 times)

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Re: Samoa Joe and TNA contract
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2011, 12:08:41 PM »
He even had a penis tattooed on his face

Awe, shit...

That usually works.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2011, 12:13:06 PM »

Awe, shit...

That usually works.

Is that how you got over back in day, Monty?  ;D

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2011, 12:21:44 PM »
Is that how you got over back in day, Monty?  ;D

If only I'd thought of it then...

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2011, 10:16:10 PM »
You know I have to laugh at people that say "He's a very good technical wrestler",  who cares!!  Joe wouldn't have made it back in the 1970's because unlike Dusty, Joe can't put two words together.  In todays age we are seeing guys that can't wrestler who have great physiques and mic skills, make it.  It's when they have the "trifecta that makes a wrester an unforgetable superstar.  What TNA see's in Joe is beyond me, I would have let him go along time ago.  He adds nothing to the show and looks horrible. 

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2011, 10:19:07 PM »
You know I have to laugh at people that say "He's a very good technical wrestler",  who cares!!  Joe wouldn't have made it back in the 1970's because unlike Dusty, Joe can't put two words together.  In todays age we are seeing guys that can't wrestler who have great physiques and mic skills, make it.  It's when they have the "trifecta that makes a wrester an unforgetable superstar.  What TNA see's in Joe is beyond me, I would have let him go along time ago.  He adds nothing to the show and looks horrible. 

Two of my friends got turned away from the fed's tryout camp because 1) they lacked necessary mic skills/charisma and 2) they were already in early 30's they are semi established wrestlers in the local territories but I guess too old to break it on tv.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2011, 02:26:52 AM »
Two of my friends got turned away from the fed's tryout camp because 1) they lacked necessary mic skills/charisma and 2) they were already in early 30's they are semi established wrestlers in the local territories but I guess too old to break it on tv.

So how did Joe make it?  Remember back in the 70's-early 80's, wrestlers how couldn't speak always had "manager".  Seeing Joe wrestler and his "lines" on his stomach where his fat hangs is disgusting and embarassing.  Why TNA would renew is beyond me. 
I let my friend, who wrote a wrestling book, borrow all my GCW/WCW DVD's from the 70's-early 80's.  His wife goes, WTF?  All these guys are fat and out of shape. We are in a different era and Dixie making these types of choices are going to be the downfall of TNA. 

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2011, 04:52:52 AM »

Shit that's too bad. It would have been nice. I think I know one of the boys your talking about. Doorman at Fluid??