Author Topic: Ownage of a skinny twink at the bar  (Read 13589 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Ownage of a skinny twink at the bar
« on: December 09, 2010, 11:18:18 PM »
So I'm at the bar the other day watching the game and I'm making my way back to my table with a pitcher of bud and some wings when I walk past the pool table and see this 5'6inch, 140 pound Italian guy with skinny jeans, tight white t-shirt with the arms cut off, 13inch arms, neck tat and boyband hair.Every shot this twink takes he spends 20 seconds cueing so he can tense his non existant triceps to try and impress the 2 girls he is with.So I walk over and say "My God!You remind me of a young Tom Cruise in The Color Of Money!", the guy looks at me all proud and says "Thanks Bro" to which I replied "Yes, those 13inch pipe cleaners, your big nose, closet homosexuality and the fact you can barely see over the table make the resemblance!", the 2 girls he is with start trying to hold back their laughter while this skinny queer rushes of to the toilets to cry and slit his wrists  ;D

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Re: Ownage of a skinny twink at the bar
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2010, 11:21:42 PM »
And then you woke up and logged on to getbig........... ::)

American Muscle

• Getbig II
  • POW in the WOD
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2010, 11:23:51 PM »
So "Army of Cum" visits a gay bar.  ::) Fascinating.
Fight the Enemy

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2010, 11:26:20 PM »
So I'm at the bar the other day watching the game and I'm making my way back to my table with a pitcher of bud and some wings when I walk past the pool table and see this 5'6inch, 140 pound Italian guy with skinny jeans, tight white t-shirt with the arms cut off, 13inch arms, neck tat and boyband hair.Every shot this twink takes he spends 20 seconds cueing so he can tense his no existant triceps to try and impress the 2 girls he is with.So I walk over and say "My God!You remind me of a young Tom Cruise in The Color Of Money!", the guy looks at me all proud and says "Thanks Bro" to which I replied "Yes, those 13inch pipe cleaners, your big nose, closet homosexuality and the fact you can barely see over the table make the resemblance!", the 2 girls he is with start trying to hold back their laughter while this skinny queer rushes of to the toilets to cry and slit his wrists  ;D

Great stuff, lmao!

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2010, 11:51:42 PM »
So I'm at the bar the other day watching the game and I'm making my way back to my table with a pitcher of bud and some wings when I walk past the pool table and see this 5'6inch, 140 pound Italian guy with skinny jeans, tight white t-shirt with the arms cut off, 13inch arms, neck tat and boyband hair.Every shot this twink takes he spends 20 seconds cueing so he can tense his no existant triceps to try and impress the 2 girls he is with.So I walk over and say "My God!You remind me of a young Tom Cruise in The Color Of Money!", the guy looks at me all proud and says "Thanks Bro" to which I replied "Yes, those 13inch pipe cleaners, your big nose, closet homosexuality and the fact you can barely see over the table make the resemblance!", the 2 girls he is with start trying to hold back their laughter while this skinny queer rushes of to the toilets to cry and slit his wrists  ;D

hahaha

;D
TEAM LAURA LEE!

bicepsofsteel

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2010, 11:56:29 PM »

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2010, 11:59:37 PM »
Army of One keeping the spirit of Dave alive.  8)

meathead23

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2010, 12:18:31 AM »
So I'm at the bar the other day watching the game and I'm making my way back to my table with a pitcher of bud and some wings when I walk past the pool table and see this 5'6inch, 140 pound Italian guy with skinny jeans, tight white t-shirt with the arms cut off, 13inch arms, neck tat and boyband hair.Every shot this twink takes he spends 20 seconds cueing so he can tense his non existant triceps to try and impress the 2 girls he is with.So I walk over and say "My God!You remind me of a young Tom Cruise in The Color Of Money!", the guy looks at me all proud and says "Thanks Bro" to which I replied "Yes, those 13inch pipe cleaners, your big nose, closet homosexuality and the fact you can barely see over the table make the resemblance!", the 2 girls he is with start trying to hold back their laughter while this skinny queer rushes of to the toilets to cry and slit his wrists  ;D

Epic jealousy of Salvatore.
Team Anders Behring

clownbaby

• Getbig III
  • get licked
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2010, 12:26:11 AM »
respect a legend you twinks

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2010, 12:36:42 AM »
i'm high and still didnt laugh. so i guess thats funny. lol

chris-a

• Getbig III
  • fundamentalist atheist - guns + religion don't mix
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2010, 12:38:47 AM »

hahaha! sarcasm-esque  ;D

clownbaby

• Getbig III
  • get licked
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2010, 12:40:29 AM »
i'm high and still didnt laugh. so i guess thats funny. lol

well when you name yourself after a terrible alcohol you won't find many things to be funny... taste in getbig humor is acquired

Formerly_Owner76

• Getbig III
  • Long Time Troll!
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2010, 01:05:21 AM »

LOL, I see twinks like that every day. Guido douche's.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2010, 01:21:23 AM »
Oh my  :o

Has Dave graced us with his presence again  :o
P

Formerly_Owner76

• Getbig III
  • Long Time Troll!
Speaking of Twinks at Gyms
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2010, 03:31:07 AM »
There's this one guy, prolly around 50, looks to be in decent shape.
However, all I ever see him do is light biceps. He has zero tricep development, and no shoulders, chest or legs.
Walks around flexing his guns, look to be like 15 inch arms.
I was going to ask if he needed a spot yesterday when he was doing seated dumbbell curls with 20's.
He's the type who walks around glaring at everyone with a mad look.
It's quite comical really. I was gonna pull a "squadfather" and own him, but I'll leave him be to the pretend world in his head.
Tapout tough guy  ???

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Re: Speaking of Twinks at Gyms
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2010, 03:39:34 AM »
Spa's in our gym...
Where do I start...

One guy we call 'angry pants', walks around with no muscle in tight pants lifting very little weight

One guy who comes in, sits at the pec dec and sneaks a look at you through one of the mirrors

Then theres Des

Another guy is on gear over a year non-stop and is losing weight, about 6'2, 200lbs skinnyfat and told me his gf works but he cant cos it'd interfere with his bodybuilding

We call another guy 'the emperors new clothes' cos everytime you go to gym hes either getting in or out of the shower, naked obviously

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2010, 03:41:12 AM »
every gym has them: gym clowns, they like to 'entertrain'

Steve Pulcinella

• Getbig II
  • www.ironsport.com
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2010, 04:13:41 AM »
I have owned a gym for 15 years and there is nothing better than 'Gym Nicknames'. Angry pants is an awesome name!

Spa's in our gym...
Where do I start...

One guy we call 'angry pants', walks around with no muscle in tight pants lifting very little weight

One guy who comes in, sits at the pec dec and sneaks a look at you through one of the mirrors

Then theres Des

Another guy is on gear over a year non-stop and is losing weight, about 6'2, 200lbs skinnyfat and told me his gf works but he cant cos it'd interfere with his bodybuilding

We call another guy 'the emperors new clothes' cos everytime you go to gym hes either getting in or out of the shower, naked obviously

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2010, 04:14:53 AM »
I sometimes train at a local gym on a Saturday whenever I miss my Friday sessions and there's one guy in my gym who's about 60 years old, wrinkled to fuck from being perma-tanned, and has a blonde jerry curl down to his shoulders. He's always naked in the showers and then uses the hairdryer on his nutsack - I don't think I've ever seen him lift any weights - he just seems to live there. I'll see if I can get a picture of him next time I'm in.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2010, 04:20:00 AM »

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2010, 05:12:48 AM »
at golds gym in palm desert ca there a little black kid that thinks hes cool by dancing  in between sets hahaha typical black kids lol!!
i

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2010, 05:37:06 AM »
There's this one guy, prolly around 50, looks to be in decent shape.
However, all I ever see him do is light biceps. He has zero tricep development, and no shoulders, chest or legs.
Walks around flexing his guns, look to be like 15 inch arms.
I was going to ask if he needed a spot yesterday when he was doing seated dumbbell curls with 20's.
He's the type who walks around glaring at everyone with a mad look.
It's quite comical really. I was gonna pull a "squadfather" and own him, but I'll leave him be to the pretend world in his head.
Tapout tough guy  ???
These guys are a dime a dozen. What ever happened to the good old days when you went to a gym and saw tanks everywhere and the women were all hot and in amazing shape??

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2010, 05:48:35 AM »
Spa's in our gym...
Where do I start...

Then theres Des

We have loads here -
Handkerchief head - Fat guy who Spends 3 hours a day in the gym talking and wiping his head with a hanky
Bumbag man -  Big fat dude who thinks he is huge who is never seen without his bumbag
Tinfoil man - guy who wears one of this sweat suits..he wears it in the sauna
Handicap head - girl who looks like she has downes but doesn't
Mini-me - Handkerchief heads smaller twin
Retardicus - Guy who tried to convince us that Ronnie was Natural for his last two Olympia wins  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2010, 05:51:05 AM »
hahahaha 'pipe cleaners' lol
L

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2010, 05:55:23 AM »
We have loads here -
Handkerchief head - Fat guy who Spends 3 hours a day in the gym talking and wiping his head with a hanky
Bumbag man -  Big fat dude who thinks he is huge who is never seen without his bumbag
Tinfoil man - guy who wears one of this sweat suits..he wears it in the sauna
Handicap head - girl who looks like she has downes but doesn't
Mini-me - Handkerchief heads smaller twin
Retardicus - Guy who tried to convince us that Ronnie was Natural for his last two Olympia wins  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)
Hahahahaha brilliant
We call one guy 'the mummy' cos he wears so many wraps and bandages
'cant grow,wont grow' looks the same the last 8yrs
Des calls one fella 'burt reynolds in bad health' cos he looks like a skinny burt reynolds