Author Topic: Imagine the balls of this dude  (Read 7480 times)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
Imagine the balls of this dude
« on: December 10, 2010, 07:49:59 AM »
to do this debate.  Note the time period and the audience.  If he was only as brave as lil wayne:

Deep Tissue Massage

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: Imagine the balls of this dude
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2010, 07:53:34 AM »
A gay, Black author vs a Conservative, White ideologue. Heavy stuff, indeed.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2010, 07:55:13 AM »
A gay, Black author vs a Conservative, White ideologue. Heavy stuff, indeed.

yes, white power!

but seriously, this guy's 30 times the stud obama is.  obama hasn't done shit, nor could he ever form a speech like that.
Deep Tissue Massage

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2010, 08:00:23 AM »
That guy is pretty awesome. It would be great to have a guy with guts in office. Obama has nothing on this guy. Obama is a huge pussy.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2010, 08:09:20 AM »
That guy is pretty awesome. It would be great to have a guy with guts like office. Obama has nothing on this guy. Obama is a huge pussy.
Guys like him don't exist in politics for a reason--politicians are whores plain and simple, each one scratchig the others balls and bending over. James Baldwin and others like him exist on the other end of the spectrum, they are the actual "doers", the ones put in the work...

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2010, 08:11:41 AM »
crazy balls - need to read up on that guy

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2010, 08:15:27 AM »
Shades of Selma Alabama.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2010, 08:23:54 AM »
This should be played in it's entirety to some of those drop out students, and have them argue certain points...heavy stuff? He ain't heavy, he's my brother ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2010, 08:25:18 AM »
yes, white power!

but seriously, this guy's 30 times the stud obama is.  obama hasn't done shit, nor could he ever form a speech like that.

This ^^^^

Very well spoken, very articulate and said without a looking down at notes or reading off of a teleprompter (I realize they didn't have teleprompters back then but just proves that Obama can't speak a work with out it).

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2010, 08:31:39 AM »
This ^^^^

Very well spoken, very articulate and said without a looking down at notes or reading off of a teleprompter (I realize they didn't have teleprompters back then but just proves that Obama can't speak a work with out it).

Agreed, very impressed

it's so sad that bling and wannabe gangsters have destroyed what was once a formidable and proud culture, the 1980's absolutely destroyed black people in the world's eyes.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2010, 08:59:59 AM »
Baldwin is one of my heroes.  Check him out (along with King, and Malcom X) in these interviews.  History at its best.  8)

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/amex/mlk/sfeature/sf_video.html

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2010, 09:01:40 AM »
I'm a big fan of malcolm x after reading his autobiography, but I dont think I've ever heard of James Baldwin

good video, is there a part 2 or something? i didn't see a link to it on the youtube page

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2010, 09:05:18 AM »
an educated negro..... interesting... I am truly intrigued

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2010, 09:16:27 AM »
an educated negro..... interesting... I am truly intrigued

Why?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2010, 09:19:06 AM »
Why?

Wrong question - right would have been.... How?

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2010, 11:20:44 AM »
Wrong question - right would have been.... How?

Why are you intriged? Not....how, why?  :-\

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2010, 12:31:47 PM »

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2010, 02:38:29 PM »
Quote from: freespirit link=topic=358946.msg5071424#msg5071424 date=1292008844
[u
Why[/u] are you intriged? Not....how, why?  :-\

How.... How did he get to be so smart  :-\

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2010, 02:39:53 PM »

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2010, 02:40:45 PM »
By learning.

Who provided him with the education?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2010, 02:41:09 PM »
Baldwin is one of my heroes.  Check him out (along with King, and Malcom X) in these interviews.  History at its best.  8)

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/amex/mlk/sfeature/sf_video.html

Does James Baldwin really need the burden of being a hero to a internet forum Know it all?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2010, 02:44:20 PM »
Big hairy balls.
A

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2010, 03:07:53 PM »
Agreed, very impressed

it's so sad that bling and wannabe gangsters have destroyed what was once a formidable and proud culture, the 1980's absolutely destroyed black people in the world's eyes.

Its been said that it was "intergration" is what has killed or perverted it...the wannabe gangstas were only a result...Malcolm X himself was a gangsta/hoodlum.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2010, 04:17:34 PM »
I'm a big fan of malcolm x after reading his autobiography, but I dont think I've ever heard of James Baldwin

good video, is there a part 2 or something? i didn't see a link to it on the youtube page
Yea me too he doesnt look like a brother of Steven Baldwin or maybe he is.... 8)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2010, 05:07:14 PM »
That guy is pretty awesome. It would be great to have a guy with guts in office. Obama has nothing on this guy. Obama is a huge pussy.

James Baldwin was indeed a pretty remarkable human being. That being said, he and Barack Obama are two completely different individuals in every possible way.

Growing up, James Baldwin was experiencing an America that while free of slavery, still had remnants of pure racism running rampant.  He grew up as a child in an America that still expected the American Negro to "Yes Master" his way throughout life, while never looking a white person directly in the face.  He also had to live in an America that was completely intolerant of homosexuals, especially African American homosexuals.  Baldwin wasn't typical in any sense of the word, he literally exiled himself from the United States to travel the world and experience a reality different from the bitter pill that Negros in the US had to swallow and accept.  Again, I stress that Baldwin was in no way or shape a typical negro in the mid 1900's.  Baldwin will always be remembered for the great writer, civil rights activist and proud homosexual that he was.

Barack Obama is on the opposite side of the spectrum.  First and foremost, people MUST remember that Obama is as much black as he is white.  This little detail tends to be overlooked when discussing Obama's personal life.  Obama was the child of an educated white woman, as well as the son of a father that was not just smart, but also a Harvard graduate (MBA degree from Harvard's grad school).  Obama's father disappeared from his life when Obama was only about 3 years old, for the rest of his young life, Obama did enough travels throughout the world, got the kind of perspective that most kids will never have and grew up into an accomplished young man.  For those of you here that keep claiming that he is some fool that can't speak without a teleprompter, please understand, that you don't become part of the Harvard School of Law's elite without being able to properly express yourself and, dare I say, have a knack for making others see and agree with the vast majority of your views.

Major difference between Baldwin and Obama is that Baldwin had nothing to lose in his life when he decided to do what he truly wanted to do.  He left America, he got a taste of the world outside of these borders, he expressed his homosexualism without the common fear that any homosexual of that time had to live with.  He was a man that did not fear the repercussions that could have been brought about by the American white man.  He understood that outside of the reality created by white America at that time, there was another reality that awaited a good 3,000 miles across the Atlantic.  He was one of the very few African Americans that escaped that mental slavery that Bob Marley spoke about.

On the flip side of the coin, you have Obama.  He is a smart politician.  He is another fabricated representative of the many industries that run this country (Tobacco, Oil, Media etc..).  By the time folks like us vote for a Democratic or Republican candidate, you have to understand that the last set of men (or women) left for us to vote for, are pretty much the packaged deal that the big industries have already prepared for us.  In other words, the Obama that most black America expected is not the Obama that they have received.  These are men that first, provide to the supporters of their campaign (Industries that funded their movement) their utmost loyalty AND THEN resort to helping the American people.  Obama is doing the best job he can possibly do considering the fact that he is the most bipartisan president there has been in a long time.  

Obama is doing what any president in his position would have done, regardless of race, party or personal beliefs.  Without both a Senate and Congress that are willing to work with the president towards the best interest of the people, you have a government that is dead in the water.  So for those naysayers, give Obama a break.

If Obama were a Homosexual, things would certainly be different, but we can't have it all.  Some are born with it, while others just dream about it every night of their lives.

"1"

P.S.  The only thing we can be certain both Obama and Baldwin have in common is the fact that both men are proud owners of large penises.