Author Topic: Bill Clinton taking over the WH? Bizarre Video (Obama late for a Xmas party)  (Read 6319 times)

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
This is why you rock CY

No you do, and you've got the best name on getbig!  ;D
TEAM LAURA LEE!

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Hey, moron. Why don't you look up what this statement was in response to? I am not arguing that Bush was any better. But, to act like Bush was not hated during his second term is asinine. Do you understand now, nitwit?

I don't really know what you're trying to say...

Bush and Obama are both hated as they should be.  I don't know what we're disagreeing about?  You think one should be hated more than the other?
TEAM LAURA LEE!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I don't really know what you're trying to say...

Bush and Obama are both hated as they should be.  I don't know what we're disagreeing about?  You think one should be hated more than the other?

How about we just piss on both? 

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

Thank you, that's what I'm saying!!!  8)

I don't think we should be wasting our energy on who's worse, both sides hate people like us and want to end our way of life...
TEAM LAURA LEE!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

Not the way you were cheerleading the GOP takeover of the house.. you would have thought the GOP was really gonna get out there and fix things

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Not the way you were cheerleading the GOP takeover of the house.. you would have thought the GOP was really gonna get out there and fix things

I was cheerleading for the GOP to cock block Barry from crap & tax, card check, and all of the other horrendous policies he wants enacted. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
I was cheerleading for the GOP to cock block Barry from crap & tax, card check, and all of the other horrendous policies he wants enacted. 

lmao.. ok.. gotcha..  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
lmao.. ok.. gotcha..  ::)

I said it many times, look it up. 

I have no expepctation that the GOP will d anything good, but if they at least stop obama from his jim jones like policy agenda, I'm cool with that. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Really? How many times has Obama been compared to Hitler? How many times has the words "Nazi" and "stupid" been used in conjuntion with Obama by Republicans and their supporters.  A lot less times than it was used by Democrats and their supporters during the last 4 years of Bush's presidency.

You "personally" may not know or seen someone within your circle of friends hate Bush. But, it is absolutely clear, that Bush was criticized and demonized much, much more by the media and the Democrats. Compared to Bush, Obama has it easy when it comes to criticism. 

True.  Liberals hated Bush and thought he was evil, should be prosecuted, compared him to Hitler, etc. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
True.  Liberals hated Bush and thought he was evil, should be prosecuted, compared him to Hitler, etc. 

Jon Stewart was horrified at Obama's performace in that video.    I think even he has given up. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Jon Stewart vid on this. Hilarous. 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/12/15/stewart-obama-clinton-delusion_n_796932.html

LMAO... you are a walking contradiction... when i put funny vids of jon stewart on you say shit like "you gettin your news from comics blah blah" but when it suits you.. you post one...from the same comic.. fuckin tool

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
LMAO... you are a walking contradiction... when i put funny vids of jon stewart on you say shit like "you gettin your news from comics blah blah" but when it suits you.. you post one...from the same comic.. fuckin tool

Hey idiot - I started this thread well before Stewart put out his vid.  If anything - he got his opinion from me.   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Hey idiot - I started this thread well before Stewart put out his vid.  If anything - he got his opinion from me.   
it dosent matter dickface.. he said something you agreed with and you post his vid.. after talking about people who...post his vid..

when you made the thread? who gives a fuck.. what does that have to do with the price of tea in china.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Ha ha ha.  This was just piling on tbh.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Ha ha ha.  This was just piling on tbh.
We spend way too much time on this site arguing over tv comedians and personalities. 

Stewart is just capitilizing off the silliness of others, which is fine, but really there are better ways to spend time. 

Perhaps you libs should spend more time reading the constitution and federalist papers and less time watching comedians and idiots like maddow and olbermann?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

::)  ::)

It would be one hing if all i posted were comedians, but 90% of whati post if from wsj, bloomberg, rcp, hp, etc. 

BTW - have you looked at HP recently? 

Makes ome of my comments look pale in comparison. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
::)  ::)

It would be one hing if all i posted were comedians, but 90% of whati post if from wsj, bloomberg, rcp, hp, etc. 

BTW - have you looked at HP recently? 

Makes ome of my comments look pale in comparison. 

Dude you just posted the same comedian you said we should spend time not watching.. WTF

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Dude you just posted the same comedian you said we should spend time not watching.. WTF

I said to get your opinions from.  Comedians are great for comedy, but not to frmulate a opinion on something. 

Personally, I greatly enjoy reading the misery by the Obots on HP now trying to trash JS over this. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
I said to get your opinions from.  Comedians are great for comedy, but not to frmulate a opinion on something. 

Personally, I greatly enjoy reading the misery by the Obots on HP now trying to trash JS over this. 

and you are fucking wrong.. i only posted the jon stewart clips if him joking about glen beck.. which is the same as what you did but he poked fun at obama.. but when i do it you say we shouldnt be looking at comedians.. but when you do it its all good..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
and you are fucking wrong.. i only posted the jon stewart clips if him joking about glen beck.. which is the same as what you did but he poked fun at obama.. but when i do it you say we shouldnt be looking at comedians.. but when you do it its all good..

Maybe if you and the other libs posted serious shit once and awhile, things would be a little different.  Plus, Beck is a news clown, not a elected official.  Big difference. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Maybe if you and the other libs posted serious shit once and awhile, things would be a little different.  Plus, Beck is a news clown, not a elected official.  Big difference. 

If I posted serious shit.. are you shittin me.. dude you post lies like obama called swat on grandmothers...dude alls i do is call you on your bullshit.. i bet you hate when i get on a thread because i rip you overexaggerations to shreads and then you try to down play it or change the subject,,

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
If I posted serious shit.. are you shittin me.. dude you post lies like obama called swat on grandmothers...dude alls i do is call you on your bullshit.. i bet you hate when i get on a thread because i rip you overexaggerations to shreads and then you try to down play it or change the subject,,

Like I said well over 95% of the stuff I post is from serious sources yu cant even remotely begin to deal with. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Like I said well over 95% of the stuff I post is from serious sources yu cant even remotely begin to deal with. 

95% of the shit you post is from right winged authors.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
95% of the shit you post is from right winged authors.

Go down the last ten threads I made and lets see where they came from.