Author Topic: Looks Like AXIO (may have) went down...  (Read 15736 times)

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
Re: Looks Like AXIO (may have) went down...
« Reply #50 on: December 13, 2010, 06:36:23 PM »
i'm ready to find anotherBoard for the same reasons....this board is filled with morons handin out info that's incorrect and they have NO experience with....everyone runs a cookie cutter cycle, reads a few gh15 posts and thinks they're a Fuckin guru and would rather argue and talk shit then discuss EDUCATIONAL STEROID TOPICS....Fuck this board Fuck the members(85% of you) its filled with so much regurated info with no experience, results, or MEDICAL PROOF AKA blood work! try getting it done!! take steroids to better yourself not to cause damage

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: December 13, 2010, 06:49:44 PM »
SBC outed axio multiple times for (poorly) faked lab results. That was enough for me to never try their gear. I havnt been over to OLM and seen any damage control yet. But I bet the real story will never come out. I have been a member of only getbig and OLM mainly bc the freedom of speech and less cover-ups and source pushing BUT OLM has been shady lately

But I still use the same source for alpha pharma for 2 years and do believe they have the highest quality gear

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #52 on: December 13, 2010, 06:58:10 PM »
i'm ready to find anotherBoard for the same reasons....this board is filled with morons handin out info that's incorrect and they have NO experience with....everyone runs a cookie cutter cycle, reads a few gh15 posts and thinks they're a Fuckin guru and would rather argue and talk shit then discuss EDUCATIONAL STEROID TOPICS....Fuck this board Fuck the members(85% of you) its filled with so much regurated info with no experience, results, or MEDICAL PROOF AKA blood work! try getting it done!! take steroids to better yourself not to cause damage

sorry to spoil you pursuit of knowledge..........

but every board is pretty much the same............it the same regurgitated knowledge, same dumb noob questions that  quick google search woudl have revealed a million answers for, same cookie cutter cycles

this differences are:

1..........this board is slower (cause why would you post on a forum that has a steroid board........when you can post on an enitre forum dedicated to steroids and sourcing)

2........this place doesnt have the same degree of politics and sickening censorship and overmoderation  that agenda-driven source boards do (especially since 4th went bye bye)

so it really whatever you like.........but dont think your going to find a bastion of peer-reviewed knowledge someowhere else.........cause the majority of posters anywhere are going to be morons, ro noobs still figuring out how to take some dbol without dying (cause that what the media made him believe)

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: December 13, 2010, 08:06:38 PM »
After learning the ropes about gear the boards become pointless, entertainment only. Unless you enjoy pointless debates with noobs via the Internet . But getbig is always at the top of my list. Too many freaks and nuts to pass up here!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #54 on: December 13, 2010, 08:13:50 PM »
After learning the ropes about gear the boards become pointless, entertainment only. Unless you enjoy pointless debates with noobs via the Internet . But getbig is always at the top of my list. Too many freaks and nuts to pass up here!
right on the money  8)

whitewidow

« Reply #55 on: December 13, 2010, 08:40:57 PM »
genx should have quit when british dragon shut down. or they should have just sold human grade amps. they got greedy and got what they deserved. you cant sell gear forever. once british dragon went down they started hustling axio right away and claimed it was better than british dragon and really talked it up and the first batches were all crappy or subpar gear. genx has sold bunk gear too not counterfeit but complete bunk! I personally recieved bunk gear from them. they sold some bunk turkish sust and also sold some seriously underdosed british dragon methanabol.IThey have also sold me some very potent products so in the end they dont care their just in the game for money. they will sell anything that produces a buck. there is one guy out there that is for real and cares about the quality of his products and he carrys alpha pharma and other human grade amps. hes honest too I asked him for a particular brand since he said he was going to pakistan and he said he could get them for me but couldnt assure authenticity. now thats honesty. Id only throw my money to one guy in this shadey biz.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #56 on: December 14, 2010, 07:43:47 AM »
Another one bites the dust.

I remember when Axio first launched we had arguments over if Axio was HG or not. ;D

Funny how things turn out isn't it? ;)

Genx and OUS have been selective scammers for years, I am surprised so many people used them, but i guess the prices were too good to pass up.

I hope what is being said about 4th isn't true, but i do remember some of his very selective moderation tactics. Div was always in it for the free "trial" products and I know he did not sell gear. I spoke with him many times over the years and he was open about accepting "samples" of gear but he never once mentioned selling gear, rather he mentioned that he believed in "stocking up", for which I cannot blame him.

Every time a source goes down it gets interesting, this is why it is important to stay quiet about your dealings and cover your ass in all situations. I will never forget the anxiety some of us had when GPL went down years ago...

This board has changed a lot...

Glad to see some good bros posting in this thread.

8)

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 14, 2010, 11:34:51 AM »

sorry to spoil you pursuit of knowledge..........

but every board is pretty much the same............it the same regurgitated knowledge, same dumb noob questions that  quick google search woudl have revealed a million answers for, same cookie cutter cycles

this differences are:

1..........this board is slower (cause why would you post on a forum that has a steroid board........when you can post on an enitre forum dedicated to steroids and sourcing)

2........this place doesnt have the same degree of politics and sickening censorship and overmoderation  that agenda-driven source boards do (especially since 4th went bye bye)

so it really whatever you like.........but dont think your going to find a bastion of peer-reviewed knowledge someowhere else.........cause the majority of posters anywhere are going to be morons, ro noobs still figuring out how to take some dbol without dying (cause that what the media made him believe)

Ehh, there's some good private boards.  This one used to be pretty good but has seriously gone down the shitter.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: December 14, 2010, 11:56:48 AM »
5 years ago this board had way less bullshit and ass clowns on this site...its not the same

whitewidow

« Reply #59 on: December 14, 2010, 04:16:46 PM »
Another one bites the dust.

I remember when Axio first launched we had arguments over if Axio was HG or not. ;D

Funny how things turn out isn't it? ;)

Genx and OUS have been selective scammers for years, I am surprised so many people used them, but i guess the prices were too good to pass up.

I hope what is being said about 4th isn't true, but i do remember some of his very selective moderation tactics. Div was always in it for the free "trial" products and I know he did not sell gear. I spoke with him many times over the years and he was open about accepting "samples" of gear but he never once mentioned selling gear, rather he mentioned that he believed in "stocking up", for which I cannot blame him.

Every time a source goes down it gets interesting, this is why it is important to stay quiet about your dealings and cover your ass in all situations. I will never forget the anxiety some of us had when GPL went down years ago...

This board has changed a lot..

Glad to see some good bros posting in this thread.

8)

Yeah when gpl got popped that was real bad. The guy committed suicide after he bailed himself out. that was tragic.He was a good guy