Author Topic: Looks Like AXIO (may have) went down...  (Read 15735 times)

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
Looks Like AXIO (may have) went down...
« on: December 10, 2010, 06:44:52 PM »
dont want to be premature..........

lot of circumstantial evidence points to yes...........but , there are a LOT of active labs in that region

and axio is arguably the biggest UGL on earth..........i have a hard time believeing its run by two senior citizens

i had a couple of hundy outstanding............. .bye bye

oddly correlates with when 4th Disappeared...........

his packs and his brand come from cyprus!
genxxl site is down!

OLM pulled GENXs thread.......of course thuth is not permitted over there, we all know that.,..........instead of just beiin ghonest with thier members, now eveyone ahs to speculate for the next 3 weels cause they are fuck-holes

godDAMN............i really needed those bottles too :-\ :-\

Arrests after police raid ‘steroids lab’
By Constantinos Ioannou Published on December 8, 2010

FIVE PEOPLE, including a pensioner couple and their son, were arrested yesterday after substantial quantities of raw materials that could be used to manufacture illegal anabolic steroids were located in a laboratory during a police raid in Nicosia.

The couple, aged 72 and 71, were expected to be released after questioning, police said.

Their 43-year-old son and two foreign inividuals, 25 and 32, will be brought before a court today for a remand hearing.

Police spokesman Michael Katsounotos said there was some concern that if, as police suspected, steroids were being manufactured at the warehouse, that they were being distributed around the world from Cyprus.

After receiving information from Germany recently, Cypriot police launched multiple operations around the island yesterday, while similar simultaneous operations were launched around Europe and in the US in an attempt to crack down on illegal anabolic steroids.

Katsounotos said: “At 8am a raid was executed. We issued a total of seven search warrants for premises for which we suspect were used to manufacture, store and distribute prohibited substances.''

Katsounotos said that simultaneous operations were launched in Germany, Austria, The Netherlands, France, Spain, Ireland and the US. According to Katsounotos the operation was coordinated by the German police.

Katsounotos said that in six of the premises no illegal substances were found. However in one, believed to be inside Kronos Commercial Centre in Latsia, Nicosia, large quantities of raw materials were found which could be used to manufacture prohibited drugs, namely anabolic steroids.

Katsounotos said: “All the materials and doentation found on the premises have been confiscated and sent to be analysed by the state laboratory.”

He said that from doents confiscated it appeared that the alleged steroids were exported abroad. However he could not rule out the possibility that some were released into the Cypriot market, he said. “We need to carry out further investigations” Katsounotos added.

Responding to questions as to whether any arrests had been made, Katsounotos said: “The manager of the laboratory is out of the country, he is wanted for questioning. As soon as he gets back we will speak to him. We are still in the initial stages of our investigation.”

g101

• Getbig IV
Re: Looks Like AXIO (may have) went down...
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2010, 07:11:46 PM »
he deserves it for fucking selling me fake turinabol and anadrol back when they first opened and he was WELL AWARE THE SHIT WAS FAKE. AND JUST CAUSED HEALTH PROBLEMS TO EVERYONE.

(ps: sorry for your lost products)

and OLM (the members) are a bunch of retards they are either:

1) dumbasses

2) know the truth when it comes to dosages but don't want it out in the masses (like gh15 sais)

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2010, 07:15:24 PM »
i heard about problems in the distant past.......

but i have been dealing with them for almost a year, and every order has been prompt and the shit has been powerful

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2010, 10:00:43 PM »
read a lot of great reviews of axio

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2010, 11:48:24 PM »
the old axio was SHIT

i heard good things about the new AXIO though

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2010, 09:51:15 AM »

oddly correlates with when 4th Disappeared...........

I did a google on "4thAD" a while back. Found a site called genxxl where he was a mod. Saw genxxl was a board for promoting (selling) Axio. Of course 4thAD said genxxl wasn't a source board, was just a board for good bros helping each other out and sharing "info".  ::)

Saw the recent "goodbye" thread by the guy. Fact of the matter is that there would be no steroid forums, no steroid forum mods, if it wasn't for money to be made selling something. Steroid forums are not about "good bros just sharing tips on how to use steroids safely". Steroid forums are about buying and selling gear. That's the reason getbig doesn't have a more active steroid forum - supposed to be a no-source, non-commercial, forum section.

It's not the silliness or immaturity that is driving away traffic.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2010, 10:05:48 AM »
I did a google on "4thAD" a while back. Found a site called genxxl where he was a mod. Saw genxxl was a board for promoting (selling) Axio. Of course 4thAD said genxxl wasn't a source board, was just a board for good bros helping each other out and sharing "info".  ::)

Saw the recent "goodbye" thread by the guy. Fact of the matter is that there would be no steroid forums, no steroid forum mods, if it wasn't for money to be made selling something. Steroid forums are not about "good bros just sharing tips on how to use steroids safely". Steroid forums are about buying and selling gear. That's the reason getbig doesn't have a more active steroid forum - supposed to be a no-source, non-commercial, forum section.

It's not the silliness or immaturity that is driving away traffic.

there is a lot of weirdness going on

axio has a LOT of reps spread throughout the internet........and all of a sudden , these usually very talkative reps are suspiciously absent...........of course they are saying nothign is wrong ::) ::) ::)

they must think very little of th ecollective intellect............how fucking stupid do they think people are ...........when you having a "server upgrade" ...............every site associated with you doesnt all of a sudden get taken down, your reps dont dissappear, aand even baords that arent run by Axio but where its distributors have a presence..........all threads have been pulled and connumnication has ceased as well

this is the most dispicable part  of this game.............custome rs are prompt with sending money, loyal...........then when these scumbag labs go down, they keep taking orders long after they know there is a problem, and are never truthful ...........just keeps saying "everything is ok" when its not ok at all

it is just very bizarre, how 4ThAD left the very day all this happened pretty much

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2010, 10:59:24 AM »
4thAD was just a fucking clown who pushes products for various UGL Labs in order to get free gear or whatever

his departure speech about the community and all that stuff is all bs

once again gh15 was right  :-\

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2010, 11:58:23 AM »

there is a lot of weirdness going on

axio has a LOT of reps spread throughout the internet........and all of a sudden , these usually very talkative reps are suspiciously absent...........of course they are saying nothign is wrong ::) ::) ::)

they must think very little of th ecollective intellect............how fucking stupid do they think people are ...........when you having a "server upgrade" ...............every site associated with you doesnt all of a sudden get taken down, your reps dont dissappear, aand even baords that arent run by Axio but where its distributors have a presence..........all threads have been pulled and connumnication has ceased as well

this is the most dispicable part  of this game.............custome rs are prompt with sending money, loyal...........then when these scumbag labs go down, they keep taking orders long after they know there is a problem, and are never truthful ...........just keeps saying "everything is ok" when its not ok at all

it is just very bizarre, how 4ThAD left the very day all this happened pretty much

me thinks that if someone is operating axio right now, it is the LE that busted them.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2010, 11:59:51 AM »
probably found fucking narcotics/painkillers again........... bunch of fucking morons

Stavios

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2010, 12:08:18 PM »
was "division" working for them also ?

I know ghfifteen outed him a while back also

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2010, 12:26:46 PM »
was "division" working for them also ?

I know ghfifteen outed him a while back also

DIV worked on plowing the buttholes of pale goth bitches.  :D

But really, where is he? He's still a mod here.

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2010, 04:04:59 PM »
4thad is a good guy. I know him from back in the day before he modded any boards. he does not sell gear and really trys to help people. he could care less about getting free gear. Div on the other hand will do anything to get some free product. Div loves trying to use his mod status to get free stuff or samples. I know both there real names and know 4thad is just a helpful guy div on the other hand will do anything for freebies as i mentioned earlier.I remember when AP (anapharm) got busted by LE and le posed as anapharm for a month got 93,000$ from customers thinking they were sending their money to one of the 2 anapharm ugl owners. a couple mods on this forum even sent their money to LE thinking it was anapharm. I wont name names. The excuses LE made up for not shipping any orders were hilarious and people just believed it and kept sending LE their money. none of the people who sent there money to LE posing as anapharm got in any trouble. I think they just got money seizure notices. this was back in 2007

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2010, 04:11:38 PM »
i should know better, i act like i am above it........ cause i have been around UGLS for a while........and saw people make steroids most of my life

the glitz and glam of these websites .........and all the dozens of "customer service reps" ..........and all the youtube videos  with the pills pouring out of the machine..............and the cute DR Eric anabolic cartoons.......and the fancy oils and labeling................ ..made me think they were some super lab

...........turns out it was two 70 year olds and their loser son making the gear out of some basement........

lol

e.coli

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2010, 05:05:49 PM »
UN Sung, so do you think Axio is a bad UGL ? what other lab can we trust now ? genxxl was good to me.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2010, 05:14:23 PM »
UN Sung, so do you think Axio is a bad UGL ? what other lab can we trust now ? genxxl was good to me.

dude., i loved Axio

i hear people talk about they had some issues in the past under different management or with some rogue chemist or whatever

but LATELY.............ever since i have dealt with them........the customer service has been impeccable, adn the gear has been awesome

.......that until these past few days......if they got busted,,,,,,,,it not really their fault that they can get me my order........its just the game

.......but it is kind of suspicious that there was this HUGE 40% off sale in the two weeks leading up to this...........crazy prices........that MANY people took advantage of and ordered from

...........this can be interpreted as someone getting all the money they can before the shit goes down, liek perhaps someone knew and made a last ditch effort to collect all teh money they could (whit no intent to eve ship the packages)........but then again people have been receiving their packages even as recently as a few days ago

.........then there is the possibility that it was LE that was taking those orders during that 40% off sale...........looking to scoop up all the remailer they could get info on

e.coli

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2010, 05:27:45 PM »

dude., i loved Axio

i hear people talk about they had some issues in the past under different management or with some rogue chemist or whatever

but LATELY.............ever since i have dealt with them........the customer service has been impeccable, adn the gear has been awesome

Ok thank you for the info. I think it's weird too. But I hope they ll be back as soon as possible.

.......that until these past few days......if they got busted,,,,,,,,it not really their fault that they can get me my order........its just the game

.......but it is kind of suspicious that there was this HUGE 40% off sale in the two weeks leading up to this...........crazy prices........that MANY people took advantage of and ordered from

...........this can be interpreted as someone getting all the money they can before the shit goes down, liek perhaps someone knew and made a last ditch effort to collect all teh money they could (whit no intent to eve ship the packages)........but then again people have been receiving their packages even as recently as a few days ago

.........then there is the possibility that it was LE that was taking those orders during that 40% off sale...........looking to scoop up all the remailer they could get info on

whitewidow

« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2010, 05:36:16 PM »
t
alpha pharma is the cleanest gear on the market thats easy to obtain. check out the 3rd party lab tests. alpha pharma is some very clean gear. I think american gear is the best way to go but unless you naturally have low test its hard to get its highly unlikely to find suppliers that have bulk watson Test depot if you did find one that had bulk usa human grade I would be highly suspicious thats why you have to go with trusted euro and thai labs.

whitewidow

« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2010, 05:44:04 PM »
Ive seen the LE pose as the suppliers before and see how much money the company is taking in per month to get an idea of how much the company is making. 40% is a huge markdown it would make me think twice either they got some bad powder and made some weak batches they wanted to flip real quick or could be LE.everyone be careful knowledge son.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2010, 06:10:29 PM »
Ive seen the LE pose as the suppliers before and see how much money the company is taking in per month to get an idea of how much the company is making. 40% is a huge markdown it would make me think twice either they got some bad powder and made some weak batches they wanted to flip real quick or could be LE.everyone be careful knowledge son.

yeh, 40% did seem a little too agressive of a markdown

they used the excuse that they were "just about to upgrade to a huge new lab, so wanted to get rid of remaining stock"..............my bullshit detector got outmatched by my "spend less money" detector

but they always have dealt with me square in the past

the part i dont get is ...........axio is a HUGE UGL by UGL standards...........doze ns of reps, multiple webites, forums, they were making videos, strong web presence., complex shippin system..........those videos of the millions of pills flowing like a  river.........and they arrest two senior citizens and their son..............i dont buy it............either, all the information on arrests has not been made availabnle, or they have yet to raid others.............but Axio was too large scale to be run by two 70 year olds

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2010, 06:12:23 PM »
.but Axio was too large scale to be run by two 70 year olds

I agree 100%.  More to the story we will never know.  Someone got paid off.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2010, 06:18:09 PM »
I agree 100%.  More to the story we will never know.  Someone got paid off.

thats how shit like this works............you never know the full story

just bits of information supplied by shady individuals, compiled then distorted on different blogs and forums and finally distilled to a shit heel like me

you can never know the truth with a matter like this, plus the peopel who are providing the information, have a vested interest in skewing and misrepresenting the information........like the reps and mods on the supplier boards

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2010, 06:53:22 PM »
4thad is a good guy. I know him from back in the day before he modded any boards. he does not sell gear and really trys to help people. he could care less about getting free gear. Div on the other hand will do anything to get some free product. Div loves trying to use his mod status to get free stuff or samples. I know both there real names and know 4thad is just a helpful guy div on the other hand will do anything for freebies as i mentioned earlier.I remember when AP (anapharm) got busted by LE and le posed as anapharm for a month got 93,000$ from customers thinking they were sending their money to one of the 2 anapharm ugl owners. a couple mods on this forum even sent their money to LE thinking it was anapharm. I wont name names. The excuses LE made up for not shipping any orders were hilarious and people just believed it and kept sending LE their money. none of the people who sent there money to LE posing as anapharm got in any trouble. I think they just got money seizure notices. this was back in 2007

Truth! 4th is a good guy, helped me out over the years for no other reason than helping me out. He didn't ask for anything in return, he was/is simply a good guy. Hate to see he left.

t
alpha pharma is the cleanest gear on the market thats easy to obtain. check out the 3rd party lab tests. alpha pharma is some very clean gear. I think american gear is the best way to go but unless you naturally have low test its hard to get its highly unlikely to find suppliers that have bulk watson Test depot if you did find one that had bulk usa human grade I would be highly suspicious thats why you have to go with trusted euro and thai labs.

What he said

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2010, 12:08:10 AM »
Oh brother.......come on people.......just because 4th was a "good guy"...........doesn't mean he wasn't slinging fucking gear.  What did the guy do for a living?  Who actually knew him on a personal level?  Wife? Kids? GF? What part of the country did he live in?  For fuck's sake you don't mod a steroid board for the fun of it.....especially on multiple sites. 

Also Division wherever his dumbass went is the biggest fucking clown of a mod I've ever seen.  That fucker was playing with fire and probably got burned.  He was such a cocky stupid fuck.  Always talking out of his ass about shit he had no clue.  Sustanon this......Pliva that......Geofman this.............the only "hookup" he had was the same fucking Pakistani source everyone in the know knows about.  He acted like he had the fucking "gold child" of steroid sources.  He was full of shit.  Glad that fucker left Body Of Science.  He was annoying as fuck on that board. 

Alpha pharma, Asia Pharma, and Sciroxx are top notch UGLs.  Karl knows his shit. 

whitewidow

« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2010, 12:25:59 AM »
Oh brother.......come on people.......just because 4th was a "good guy"...........doesn't mean he wasn't slinging fucking gear.  What did the guy do for a living?  Who actually knew him on a personal level?  Wife? Kids? GF? What part of the country did he live in?  For fuck's sake you don't mod a steroid board for the fun of it.....especially on multiple sites. 

Also Division wherever his dumbass went is the biggest fucking clown of a mod I've ever seen.  That fucker was playing with fire and probably got burned.  He was such a cocky stupid fuck.  Always talking out of his ass about shit he had no clue.  Sustanon this......Pliva that......Geofman this.............the only "hookup" he had was the same fucking Pakistani source everyone in the know knows about.  He acted like he had the fucking "gold child" of steroid sources.  He was full of shit.  Glad that fucker left Body Of Science.  He was annoying as fuck on that board. 

Alpha pharma, Asia Pharma, and Sciroxx are top notch UGLs.  Karl knows his shit. 
4thad was no source and I do actually know where he lives. same with div ive talked to the guy on the phone and know where he lives. I cant confirm anything but I am pretty sure div did not hustle gear. Div just tried using his mod status to get freebies. 4thad is a good man and  went out of his way to help people. I personally have never met either guy face to face but I do know both had legal occupations. at least they did when I used to talk to them.